Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Clarification on the purpose, vision and population of the Site, please
button2cute
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2008 5:05:07 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello, All

I was having a discussion with a Guide and several other members last night. I believe several confusion issues are presenting itself to the members and myself. As I explaing to the Guide this is a sex site and I was corrected by the guide as an Adult Chat.
I explained I was told this site is for sex, sex, sex, sex, and sex and it promotes sex by all the sexual contents such as the movies theaters, clubs having the swinger atomsphere with sexual rooms, and so on. The message means have sex with as many people and not to have normal every day interactions.
Many mebers says, it is a sex game and the purpose is to have as much sex as you can with as many people as you can.
So, which way is it? SEX only and no normal interactions like in reality and it is a game.

Secondly, Why are many people snubbing other members and saying negative remarks to them? For instance, I listen to a group of VIP gentlemen cursed out basic gentlemen and turned their back on them. I told them to grow up and it is not necessary to treat anyone like crap. Why is this occurring? Is it they did not follow the rules of go have sex 24/7? In addition, what is this disrespect for the basic members, women and for themselves? Are we paying money to be trash talking to each other and to disrepect ourselves on this sexual game site? I do not understand and I would like someone to explain it to me.

Thirdly, why is it so funny to gang bang a female and then call her a slut, whore and etc? What is going on in here? Is this a society that men can treat women like crap and many other men join in? Hmmmm????

Lastly, When you need assistance and shouting out for assistance no one can here you. If a person is walking back from a bar drunk and staggering emmm is that a signal of assistance. I do not understand why we do not have a button to signal for assistance?

Oh how come we do not eat, sleep, shower, tolieting, and do the esential necessity? Just wondering?

Buttons
Kris_157
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2008 7:09:59 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Just to throw my few cents in on this

button2cute wrote:
Hello, All

I was having a discussion with a Guide and several other members last night. I believe several confusion issues are presenting itself to the members and myself. As I explaing to the Guide this is a sex site and I was corrected by the guide as an Adult Chat.

The Utherverse is truly what you make out of it

Quote:

I explained I was told this site is for sex, sex, sex, sex, and sex and it promotes sex by all the sexual contents such as the movies theaters, clubs having the swinger atomsphere with sexual rooms, and so on. The message means have sex with as many people and not to have normal every day interactions.
Many mebers says, it is a sex game and the purpose is to have as much sex as you can with as many people as you can.
So, which way is it? SEX only and no normal interactions like in reality and it is a game.

There are real people behind the avatars and this is what could actually be called a Life Simulator. There are people who are into the swinging life style and then there are others who are total committed to monogamy. The choice is yours, as is the choice to take it some where between the two extremes.

Quote:

Secondly, Why are many people snubbing other members and saying negative remarks to them? For instance, I listen to a group of VIP gentlemen cursed out basic gentlemen and turned their back on them. I told them to grow up and it is not necessary to treat anyone like crap. Why is this occurring? Is it they did not follow the rules of go have sex 24/7? In addition, what is this disrespect for the basic members, women and for themselves? Are we paying money to be trash talking to each other and to disrepect ourselves on this sexual game site? I do not understand and I would like someone to explain it to me.

There will always be in group comfort and outgroup hostilities, it might not have been that the member was basic but simply that the member was not a part of the 'group'. Either way that can be chalked up to human nature and depending on the circumstances grieving. Saddly we can say that members should not act like asshats to other members, but people still with do that to each other.

Quote:

Thirdly, why is it so funny to gang bang a female and then call her a slut, whore and etc? What is going on in here? Is this a society that men can treat women like crap and many other men join in? Hmmmm????

That could be a BDSM (humiliation) thing I wasn't there so I don't know. Most of the time, the women that I know will quickly have those men on ignore. Even if this behavior is common it is not completely pervasive through the community. Again I'll say that this is all what we make of it.

Quote:

Lastly, When you need assistance and shouting out for assistance no one can here you. If a person is walking back from a bar drunk and staggering emmm is that a signal of assistance. I do not understand why we do not have a button to signal for assistance?

there is, click on the Friends list, then click on the Search tab, click on Staff Search, then click GO you'll get a list of all available staff and volunteers. And if your lucky (not always) there will be members around you who won't mind helping you out too.

Quote:

Oh how come we do not eat, sleep, shower, tolieting, and do the esential necessity? Just wondering?

Buttons

I said this is a life simulator, but thankfully there are some things left out of real life here such as those biological necessities oh and having jobs. you can sleep if your a male by typing /sleep and as for eating try going to Full Moon Cafe they actually have food on the table.

Just my take on that all Buttons. Welcome to the Utherverse and please remember its only what you make of it.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
s0phie_Rocker
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:44:09 AM(UTC)

Well said, Kris, as usual....

And button, in terms of "game" aspects, if you click on your own Home page, "At a Glance" and find the active-linked text near your ray totals "About Rays Points & Prizes" you will discover the objectives of the game part of this adult chat site.

To elaborate on that and Kris's succinct but vague "RLC is what you make it," you and the guide were both right. This is an adult chat site (guides must be trained to say things a certain legalese way because possibly "selling sex" on the internet is a whole other bag of worms) where you may engage in the entire broad spectrum of eroticism that's available via a combination of chat and the visual aids of this "game." You may approach this game with the goal of having as much sex as possible, though, really most people don't for the more humanistic reasons Kris already pointed out. Even though it seems like an enormous, infinite place, it really isn't. If you're here more than 30 days, then you've made friends, found some comforting routine or participated in some events that you want to repeat. But it is like being permanently stuck in a bar district where sex is available 24/7 either free or paid for. Most people find their part of that spectrum and make friends there.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
"The Waste Land" T. S. Eliot

SpikeyVelvet
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:21:39 AM(UTC)

button2cute wrote:

that would be kinda helpful to get out of an awkward situation by saying...."hey, i'll talk to ya later, i gotta go take a shit." Smile

Spikey Velvet Exhibit
-------------------------------
s0phie_Rocker
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:23:26 PM(UTC)

SpikeyVelvet wrote:
button2cute wrote:

that would be kinda helpful to get out of an awkward situation by saying...."hey, i'll talk to ya later, i gotta go take a shit." Smile

*mezmerized by spikey's taint*

lol....that really DOES need to go to Suggestions, lol...I can picture it, green-brown symbols coming off the head like when you fall down skating, except it's sickness overwhelming you, calling you to the loo, lol. (I said "loo" just for you, spikey! Wink
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
"The Waste Land" T. S. Eliot

Kris_157
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2008 2:16:29 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Now I happen to know there is a nice long thread about golden and brown showers in the suggestion box.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
zmanx13
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 09, 2008 11:15:13 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I have actually changed clothes, slept, danced, had sex bathed and showered here

Everyone, it's all in your imaginations!! Cmon be creative. I've been in any club or area here, "disappeared" and come back , saying I had to relieve myself lol I (usually) change my avatar everyday, just like changing clothes.