Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
4 Pages<1234>
divi's prop maps for free use
divingA_WnC
#41 Posted : Saturday, September 09, 2023 6:26:14 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello and afternoon everyone,

Sometimes I see something, wince and think to myself: Damn, that would be something that could be done for RLC.

That's how I felt today, in the advertisement for a furniture store I saw a photo of a living room, next to the sofa was a pretty basket, in which were all kinds of balls of wool, in one stuck two knitting needles.

The picture didn't let me go, I had to do that, there was no avoiding it, no stopping it. Baskets I had already made quite a while ago, for my Austrian Almhütte, based on the Prop Zaby Tub.

You can find them in this thread here, on page 116, the posting: #2305 Posted : about a year ago

some prop maps that may come in handy.. page 116

As you can see, the baskets are also suitable for pets, your dog(s) or cat(s), but also scaled very small as a bread basket for the set breakfast table in the kitchen.

All you need now to make a super cozy living area, or as in my caze a cozy bench in front of the alpine hut with a basket packed with knitting stuff are two normal standard "Pole Dance Pole" as knitting needles, you don't even need to give them a texture, you can use them very realistically with the default set texture, as well as the wool balls textures I created based sometimes coarser, sometimes finer textured for the Prop "Primitive Sphere".

Here come the textures, download them by right-clicking in a newly opened tab and upload them to the Picture Host of your trust again, or use the hotlinks given directly underneath:

I have made 5 colors. You see 10 different colors in the screen shot? Can't I count them? Or can you not count? You counted right, it appears like 10 colors, with one texture you can make two different appearing balls of wool by setting one Unlit, the other not! This makes it only 5 colors, but appears like 10 colors.

Have fun and good luck .... oh yes, the size of the spheres, well, I worked with the size 0.2 per axis with a basket from the "Zaby Bathtub" with the size 0.3 x 0.6 x 0,6, the size of the Pole Dance Poles, oh well, I used 0,1 per axis,

all the best, divingA

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
3 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
MAJI_DHS on 10/27/2023(UTC), ByPerseus_Design on 10/28/2023(UTC), caring_D on 10/31/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#42 Posted : Sunday, October 08, 2023 9:14:40 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello and good evening everyone,

there was a zen garden in the swag bag that you could get. I did it, I did not regret it, at this point my heartfelt thanks to RLC.

Zen Buddhism or Zen for short is one of the most common schools of Buddhism in Japan today. Zen originated in China from the 5th century as Chan and reached Japan from the 12th century, where this Buddhist current was decisively developed.

Some think like me, do not like the - sorry RLC - hideous pill trays. For me, the aversion to playing with drugs is professionally conditioned, I now see the consequences of drugs and their abuse on a daily basis. Now, of course, you can say that here, in a computer animated game no consequences, as I see them and must experience, arise.

That is correct at first. But what about younger or young users who see and experience it here and then suppress the terrible consequences in real life as a result? Resist the beginnings, I like to say.

For this reason, I always like to develop props where the user who wants to have a glowie has to eat something, sometimes fruit, sometimes a fish morsel, some pizza, a sweet or whatever atmospherically fits in the layout in question.

For the Zen Garden I have developed something new that I now like to share with you. We remember? Zen? Primarily coming from Japan? What could be more obvious than to have two pretty plates with sushi, under which the invisible Pill Tray can be hidden.

The two Sushi Plates I've developed are designed for the Prop "Primitive Cylinder". For once, completely against my other habits, I went to the limit with the two plates, both prop maps are for once png and in the size of 2048 x 2048 pixels. This was done exceptionally times to have the best possible performance of the props, razor sharp.

But of course you can resize them. I have my layout in the Zen Garden, a new one, with relatively few props for my conditions already finished, it is complete. Therefore, I could allow myself this time to be a little more generous with the few textures with these two sushi plates.

Here are the links to the textures:

please download them after opening them with the links in a new tab by right clicking. Because of their size, there is no preview of the propmaps here today, they would go beyond the scope of the forum. I can only offer two screenshots today.

Have fun, stay healthy, divingA

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
5 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
tor_Wraith_BRnD on 10/9/2023(UTC), Architype0 on 10/12/2023(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 10/27/2023(UTC), caring_D on 10/31/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 1/15/2024(UTC)
Nefarious_Needs
#43 Posted : Sunday, October 08, 2023 9:27:23 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: divingA_WnC Go to Quoted Post

there was a zen garden in the swag bag that you could get. I did it, I did not regret it, at this point my heartfelt thanks to RLC.

Zen Buddhism or Zen for short is one of the most common schools of Buddhism in Japan today. Zen originated in China from the 5th century as Chan and reached Japan from the 12th century, where this Buddhist current was decisively developed.

Some think like me, do not like the - sorry RLC - hideous pill trays. For me, the aversion to playing with drugs is professionally conditioned, I now see the consequences of drugs and their abuse on a daily basis. Now, of course, you can say that here, in a computer animated game no consequences, as I see them and must experience, arise.

That is correct at first. But what about younger or young users who see and experience it here and then suppress the terrible consequences in real life as a result? Resist the beginnings, I like to say.

For this reason, I always like to develop props where the user who wants to have a glowie has to eat something, sometimes fruit, sometimes a fish morsel, some pizza, a sweet or whatever atmospherically fits in the layout in question.

For the Zen Garden I have developed something new that I now like to share with you. We remember? Zen? Primarily coming from Japan? What could be more obvious than to have two pretty plates with sushi, under which the invisible Pill Tray can be hidden.

The two Sushi Plates I've developed are designed for the Prop "Primitive Cylinder". For once, completely against my other habits, I went to the limit with the two plates, both prop maps are for once png and in the size of 2048 x 2048 pixels. This was done exceptionally times to have the best possible performance of the props, razor sharp.

But of course you can resize them. I have my layout in the Zen Garden, a new one, with relatively few props for my conditions already finished, it is complete. Therefore, I could allow myself this time to be a little more generous with the few textures with these two sushi plates.

Here are the links to the textures:

please download them after opening them with the links in a new tab by right clicking. Because of their size, there is no preview of the propmaps here today, they would go beyond the scope of the forum. I can only offer two screenshots today.

Have fun, stay healthy, divingA

Looks really good Div thank you.
4 users thanked Nefarious_Needs for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 10/8/2023(UTC), Architype0 on 10/12/2023(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 10/27/2023(UTC), caring_D on 10/31/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#44 Posted : Sunday, October 08, 2023 9:45:27 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Nefarious_Needs Go to Quoted Post
Looks really good Div thank you.

Hello Nef,

first of all thank you for the compliment.

Unfortunately, I discovered only on the screenshot that it second plate does not look as good as thought and planned. Therefore, here now the corrected, the improved version.

As you can easily see, I eliminated the nasty looking white edges. I'm just wondering now why I only noticed them on the screenshot.

Have fun, divingA

Nefarious_Needs on 10/9/2023(UTC), tor_Wraith_BRnD on 10/9/2023(UTC), Architype0 on 10/12/2023(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 10/27/2023(UTC), caring_D on 10/31/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#45 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2023 10:39:23 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello all together,

a series of several exhausting night shifts has come to an end and I finally have some time again to relax with a little design work, if you want to call it "work" at all.

This time everything I share with you is Japanese colored, like before with the sushi plates. No wonder, after all, there was the really beautiful Zen Garden in the Swag Bag.

I'll start with the simplest, at the same time with what is most needed, a variety of cushion covers. Here come 10 Japanese cushion covers, needless to say that all files have been optimized, let everyone choose what comes closest to his taste or zen garden. Of course, all of them were designed for the Prop "Cushion", they are "NOT!!!" suitable for the Shame on you Prop Pillow.

Download the images and then upload them in the Picture Host you trust or use the hotlinks always shared under each image.

Next I have a shoji door for you, it is suitable as a sliding door as well as a right or left turning door, even a double door can be easily built with it.

Finally, the most complicated, a kitsune, a fictional being of Japanese folklore from the group of Yōkai, Kami and Han'yō. He is one of Japan's best known and most familiar, but also most feared mythical creatures. Belief in kitsune has been passed down since early times and continues in rural areas to this day.

I have devoted myself to the most famous kitsune, the Inari: the fox god with white fur; patron saint of blacksmiths, samurai and rice farmers. He has been worshipped since the 5th century and is usually considered benevolent to man. However, he is also said to be given to crude jokes and can change his gender at will. In Japanese representations he often wears a red bib.

Here comes the prop map to it, made for the prop "Doberman".

Have fun all of you decorating, stay healthy, divingA

MAJI_DHS on 10/27/2023(UTC), Jazzbabe on 10/28/2023(UTC), Dernhelm on 10/28/2023(UTC), caring_D on 10/31/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 1/15/2024(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#46 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2023 11:00:07 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone, good evening,

for reasons already mentioned above, I'll stay here at least for today, but probably for more days on the topic of Japan.

Today I share with you a dozen Japanese lamps, all designed for the prop "Japanese Lamp". I find this prop very useful because it can serve as both a floor lamp and a bedside lamp when resized.

And why a dozen of them now? Simple, I went with two different designs for the lampshade and six different wood tones. So now everyone can pick out the best of them for his taste. All files are optimized JPG files, have fun with them. Here are the Prop Maps for download and upload in your own Picture Host, below for those who want it easy, the respective hotlink for direct use.

Have fun decorating, stay healthy, have a great weekend,

divingA

ByPerseus_Design on 10/28/2023(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 10/28/2023(UTC), Dernhelm on 10/28/2023(UTC), caring_D on 10/31/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 1/15/2024(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#47 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2023 9:46:44 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

and here we go, this time with "only" three items, but I think they are tasty tidbits, or to stay in the current language of Halloween, treats.

Here is a screen shot of the original entrance door of the Zen Garden, as RLC designed it.

And now here are three versions I developed for myself, which I am now happy to share with you, as always for your free use.

As you can easily see, all three are solid wooden doors, ornamentally decorated with metal fittings, sometimes more, sometimes less, in the manner of Japanese carpentry traditions.

If you want one of them, download the pictures, since the files are all above the 512 pixel size and would go beyond the scope of the forum here, there are only the links, open them in a new tab to download the doors and then upload them again in the picture host you trust.

Then create a "Wall" in the Zen Garden, sized 1.20 x 1.54 x 1.00. That will fit over the original door if you give the Wall the position coordinates of 0 x 256 x 5600 in the axes X, Y and Z.

The rest is known, "Cached Web Image" script, Unlit or not and all that, you know it.

Stay healthy everyone, have a great weekend,

divingA

4 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Dernhelm on 10/29/2023(UTC), Mr_Twilight on 10/29/2023(UTC), caring_D on 10/31/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 1/15/2024(UTC)
Mr_Twilight
#48 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2023 8:20:22 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Nice work on your Japanese themed treasures, I am sure many will agree and am sure your gift to the greater audience will surely be snatched up and now I
am wondering what master piece your unveiling next.

Twilight
1 user thanked Mr_Twilight for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 10/29/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#49 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2023 9:52:25 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Mr_Twilight Go to Quoted Post
Nice work on your Japanese themed treasures, I am sure many will agree and am sure your gift to the greater audience will surely be snatched up and now I
am wondering what master piece your unveiling next.

Twilight

Hello Twiligt and hello to everyone else,

whether the next item is a masterpiece is in the eye of the beholder, each and every one of the community may decide that for themselves.

But the fact is that what I'm sharing with you now is a one-of-a-kind. In order to explain its meaning and purpose, I first have to go into a bit of detail. Thematically we still stay in Japan. The piece of furniture that I have now carpentered in about 8 hours is called "Kaidan dansu or Hakokaidan" in Japan.

I quote from a pdf file I found that explains a lot about it.

Quote:
Initially, the impact of the merchants on the evolution of 'tansu' was an urban phenomenon limited primarily to Edo, Kyoto and Osaka. During the Edo period these cities were the first major places where commerce flourished and two-story housing occurred. Old prints show evidence of step-chests in the Kyoto-Osaka
vicinity even before 1700.

The definition which is mostly accepted refers to the staircase-chest as a 'tansu' constructed as a freestanding staircase with storage drawers and compartments built into the steps. The staircase was conceived as a series of steps, whereby the space beneath the treads was utilised to provide storage in the form of cupboards or drawers and mostly a combination of both. They are sometimes also referred to as 'hakodan' or 'hakodan-dansu' or 'hakohashigo', although the exact meaning of each of these expressions can differ slightly. This combined staircase and storage chest, common in 'machiya' from the early Edo period onward, are occasionally found in 'minka' and sometimes in temples.

Who would like to know more about it, looks at this pdf file:

So much for the gray theory, now for the practice. Two different PNG files with the dimensions 512 x 512 pixel form with the props "Primitive Stairs and Primitive Cube" a free standing staircase, as explained above, in which Japanese sort themselves in narrow small houses the things of their life into, in order to save place.

As you can see in the following screen shot, this "kaidan dansu" is great for getting from one floor to the next in a pagoda, for example. Whether you actually build a complete staircase using Collidable Court Floors or Flat Planes, or use a trigger box and the "Move to Owned Startpoint" script, is up to your skill and patience.

Here are the two files, as always for download, the first for the stairs, the second for the cubes.

The cubes have to be adjusted to the size of the stairs afterwards, I'll say it right away, this requires a little patience. Quality is not something that can be created in no time.

Stay healthy everyone, have a great weekend,

divingA

Mr_Twilight on 10/29/2023(UTC), Dernhelm on 10/31/2023(UTC), caring_D on 10/31/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 1/15/2024(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#50 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2023 9:48:40 AM(UTC)

Medals:

well, evening is too much to say even for me, but what the heck, at least it's already getting dark outside. So really bright it has not become with us all day, it was a gray dreary autumn day, not necessarily the nicest thing when you have the day as a day off work. But that's what RLC is for, it still inspires me despite all the negative opinions of others, even after 15 years.

So what did I do on this really unpleasant day outside? Inside, I sat comfortably at my desk in front of my computer and watched lamps ... or more precisely, "Floor Lamps Wooden Japanese", so that you can use them either indoors as normal floor lamps, or in your Zen gardens, there as a garden lamp. If you want to use them in the garden as a garden lamp, the lamps must of course also get a small roof. After all, you don't want it to rain in where electric power theoretically flows.

Here are the results of my free time, take what you need, first 10 lamps, then 7 roofs for the lamps, all made based on the "Primitive Pyramid" prop.

So much for the 10 lamps in various wood tones, take what you need. Now the roofs if you want them to serve as garden lamps. Here I deliberately chose materials that would also serve traditionally as materials for roofing in Japan and are found there.

Stay healthy everyone, have a good start to a new week,

divingA

Dernhelm on 10/31/2023(UTC), caring_D on 10/31/2023(UTC), Mr_Twilight on 10/31/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 1/15/2024(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#51 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2023 3:56:37 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello, good day everyone,

with a last posting I want to finish my Japanese series today, especially since today is my last day off, starting tomorrow I'm back on the road in a block of several night shifts.

It's Halloween, trick or treat is what they always say, okay then hold out your bags for the treats I have today. As in Posting No. 46 it is once again about the prop "Japanese Lamp".

There are four of these lamps at the end of my Japan series. In four different wood tones I have kept the light of the lamps shine through intricate carvings.

All four files are as always optimized jpg files, in the size of 512 x 512 pixel and can be used immediately. Here come the images for download, as always below the respective hotlinks for direct use.

Have a good time everyone, stay healthy,

divingA

Dernhelm on 10/31/2023(UTC), caring_D on 10/31/2023(UTC), Mr_Twilight on 10/31/2023(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 1/13/2024(UTC), missyfungirl on 1/15/2024(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#52 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2024 6:50:58 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

The new year is already 11 days old, for me it started with a lot of work, which I have been following up with a lot of relaxation since Saturday. The old year said goodbye to me in RLC on 27 December with a beautiful new template from the Loyalty Bag, the Rude Zaby Waterfront, for which I would first like to thank RLC.

I visited the template for the first time on the sixth of January, as I didn't have time to do so before. It almost blew me away, what a great template. So much space, so many options, pure madness.

However, there is a small fly in the ointment: to the right of the default landing spot there is another house hidden behind rocks, but for whatever reason it is closed to me. I can't get in.

But that doesn't detract from my love of the template, because I love it even without access to this house with the other three buildings that can be found on it.

So I've been working on this template since Saturday, first of all with the WTE. After that, I started adding doors and windows to the other three buildings. The name of the template says it all ... Waterfront ... a template with such a maritime environment just cries out for maritime designed doors.

Some friends have already visited me there and most of them thought my doors were very nice. And that brings us to the crucial point of my postings for today. After some begging from a few friends, I have decided to share these doors with you.

Here they are, 8 x 2 textures, first the raw door with just a little greenish tinted glass, then the seven special maritime doors. The first version without door handle, the second version with door handle.

But attention, all doors are PNG files. This means that each door must be checked in the state tab Texture Translucent, the first one, the raw door, requires a value of 1 in the box behind it, the maritime ones perform best with a value of 50.

I don't need to say that each of these doors can be functionally installed in rotating doors or sliding doors with the "Door Object" script according to your own wishes.

Stay safe and be well you all, have fun and success, divingA

2 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
MAJI_DHS on 1/13/2024(UTC), Mr_Twilight on 1/18/2024(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#53 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2024 2:31:05 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

I recently afforded myself the luxury of strolling through older topics that deal with prop maps.

I came across two older posts by a user who unfortunately left RLC a very long time ago. I found these two posts so stimulating and inspiring that I couldn't resist developing them further.

I'll first allow myself the luxury of quoting the first of the two posts here in my prop map topic so that you can better understand the context.

Originally Posted by: B_Joe Go to Quoted Post
A summertime treat:

Primitive cone prop:

Primitive Sphere props:

Enjoy!

Joe

B_Joe was already very talented, no doubt about that. Nevertheless, I have started to revise his prop maps. Why? Well, his ice cream cone, as good as it is, was too dark for me personally. I have no idea what such ice cream cones look like in the USA or elsewhere, but here in Germany they are generally lighter in colour, always reminiscent of delicious Belgian butter waffles.

It's up to you which cone you choose, a realistic and recommendable size of the cone seems to me to be 0.15 x 0.2 x 0.15. Although this texture is a PNG file, you don't need to do anything in the State tab this time, at most check Unlit, that depends on your personal taste and feeling.

Now the ice cream scoops. Based on the only slightly reworked two maps from B_Joe, I have developed six more flavours. What I have also changed in B_Joe's maps is the file type, because here it is sufficient to work with JPG files. This makes no difference in terms of performance given the size of the spheres. This is because I have reduced the size of the primitive spheres to 0.12 per axis based on the size of the cone. The saving in storage space is far more important, and it is huge.

Here are the revised maps from B_Joe as a JPF file, followed by my other six flavours.

Joe's chocolate ice cream

https://i.imgur.com/7nxWBh2.jpg

Joe's strawberry ice cream

https://i.imgur.com/OF8uFKz.jpg

my pistachio ice cream

https://i.imgur.com/akV92TE.jpg

my buttermilk lemon ice cream

https://i.imgur.com/ERnLbJI.jpg

my sea buckthorn orange ice cream ice cream

https://i.imgur.com/Gm4tlN7.jpg

my vanilla ice cream ice cream

https://i.imgur.com/hiVJhC9.jpg

my hazelnut brittle ice cream

https://i.imgur.com/UJLhvau.jpg

my yoghurt raspberry ice cream (with pieces of fruit)

https://i.imgur.com/hgFXUEn.jpg

And this is what your ice cream cart on the beach could look like:

For a realistic appearance, I recommend that you always offset the Spheres a little, but I'm convinced that you'll get it right in the end.

Have fun everyone, stay healthy, have a nice weekend, divingA

MAJI_DHS on 1/13/2024(UTC), missyfungirl on 1/15/2024(UTC)
missyfungirl
#54 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2024 12:05:58 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Awwwww so super cute thank you Diving hun Smile
big huggssssss Missy
1 user thanked missyfungirl for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 1/15/2024(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#55 Posted : Wednesday, February 21, 2024 12:41:09 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

are there any other people besides me who prefer spring to winter? I'm actually pretty sure that there are a lot of you. Spring is just around the corner, as I can tell from the many blackbirds that are already starting their concerts in the morning as I walk home from work after a night shift.

When I hear them, I know it won't be long before I see all the early bloomers in the gardens, with their glorious colors, which I always look forward to so much. I made one for myself today, a deciduous ornamental shrub that is now native to many corners of Europe: Forsythia × intermedia, or border forsythia. If you don't know the plant, just click on the name in blue and you'll find the relevant Wikipedia entry underneath.

These bushes never cease to amaze me with their bright yellow color, and in some places entire hedges are made up of these bushes. When the sun falls on these hedges, it sometimes really hurts my eyes to see this bright yellow color.

I have made several of these bushes, one of which I am sharing with you, here is the prop map:

The best way to use the prop map is on the "Grass 3" prop. The forsythia looks best and most true to the original when applied to this prop. This prop is also variable in size and flexible enough to create several bushes of different sizes in the garden. There is just one thing you have to bear in mind:

Make sure you check "Texture Translucent" in the State tab and enter the value 111 in the box behind it; you should also check Unlit this time. It's worth it.

Have fun, good luck, have a great spring,

divingA

Mr_Twilight on 2/21/2024(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 2/21/2024(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#56 Posted : Thursday, February 22, 2024 5:47:23 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

I've had my alpine hut in Austria for two years now, but it's still my most favorite of all my self-built layouts. However, this is mainly for very personal reasons that are not relevant here.

I have a greater need for ladders in this layout. First of all, there is that old hayloft in the hut itself, which should realistically be reached via a ladder. But there is also a high hunting seat, which also needs to be reached via a ladder. And finally there are the many apple trees - after all, the hut is fictitiously located in the Mostviertel region, which is known for its meadows with apple or pear trees.

Since building the layout, I have been torturing my brain over and over again as to how I could best create a ladder that seemed realistic. What haven't I tried? With Zaby Partitions, with Walls, with Signs_01, with Railroad Tracks, but I was never really happy with any of the solutions I came up with.

Today I tried again, and - surprise surprise - today I finally got the hang of it. The solution is so simple that unfortunately it took me a while to figure it out.

Now I can well imagine that there are many others among you who want a nice and stable, but above all three-dimensional appearing ladder and are looking for a solution just like me. That's why I want to share my solution with you here.

The prop that I have finally used to make really nice ladders for my hut is the prop: "Balcony Rail". A reasonably sensible and realistic size for the prop is 1.0 x 0.6 x 1.0. You first have to create it like this and then continue working in the Rotation tab, where you first enter the rotation of your future ladder in the X axis at 270° and only then enter 270° in the Z axis. This point is very important!

Now you can lower the ladder to the ground and then adjust the ladder to your needs in terms of inclination in the Rotation tab. To do this, edit the value in the Z axis, for example with an inclination of 250°.

Now you can see a ladder whose rungs have little in common with a real ladder. It is therefore necessary to clone this ladder. The rotation you have specified in the Y axis must now be rotated by exactly 180°. The rotation of the Z axis must then be adapted to the first ladder. Remember: 250° in the example, i.e. 270° - 20°. These 20° must now be added to the second ladder, i.e. 270° + 20° = 290°.

Now just push the second ladder onto the first and you have a perfect ladder. It even looks so realistic that the rungs of the ladder now appear somewhat worn out.

Is it too high for your purposes? No problem, change the size in the X axis or lower the ladder below the floor. All that remains to be done is to paint the former balcony railing black. Here, too, I experimented a little with my textures and looked at the ladders with many different textures, made of wood, metal and painted.

In the following I provide you with 10 textures with which the ladders look realistic and good.

Here are 5 textures for wooden ladders:

And now here are 5 textures for ladders made of metal or painted ladders.

Have fun and good luck, stay healthy, divingA

3 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Mr_Twilight on 2/23/2024(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 2/24/2024(UTC), missyfungirl on 2/25/2024(UTC)
Mr_Twilight
#57 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2024 6:18:35 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Banging away at the wall for so long can spark an idea.Brick wall

Good for you dear, thinking outside the box can sometimes yield better results than first thought.

I for one have a use in the not to distant future for such an item.

Thank you

Twilight
divingA_WnC on 2/23/2024(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#58 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2024 1:18:33 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

have a little fun here with a dish prepared in the family kitchen at my home, a classic stake with a lye pretzel.

If the dish "Stake" is on the menu in a restaurant, there are two possibilities. This is because in mostly southern Germany, i.e. in Bavaria and parts of Baden-Württemberg, there are two types of Stake on offer. On the one hand, it can be a pastry, i.e. a sweet dessert, a sheet cake.

What I have prepared here today for my husband and children for lunch is the savoury version of what is also offered as stake in (southern) Germany.

9 Nuremberg Rostbratwurst sausages, served with mustard and flanked by a lye pretzel cut into halves. Of course there was also salad for all of us, my children, my husband and myself.Here comes the result of first shot with my camera, appliable to a simple "Sign_01" prop.

Maybe some of you don't like our family tableware. For those of you, I've also deleted the plate from the photo I took at lunchtime today. This way it can, once applied again to Sign_01 prop, be added to either the Giant Plat prop or the Empty Plate prop, then just on top of the plate props:

And once I had this blank, I put it on the regular Giant Plate prop, just to make a version that is pretty much easier for those with elder computers tortured. There are still people that have elder computers, for those we all should always keep storage capacity low. This is why you get the "stake" on a JPG file with much lesser need of capacity.

Have fun, bon appétit, don't let anyone spoil your RLC fun,

divingA

ByPerseus_Design on 3/4/2024(UTC), Mr_Twilight on 3/5/2024(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#59 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2024 10:55:11 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

it's that time again, after a long decorating break, which I spent designing clothes, I've gone back to decorating. I still don't know which of the two activities is more fun and relaxing for me.

But anyway, it's not important in the end, the main thing is that we all have fun, right?

And so that you can have a little fun too, I'm sharing another object that I finished less than two hours ago. Admittedly, not everyone will have a use for it, but it might be of use to one or two people.

I'll save you the trouble of inserting the 1024 x 1024 pixel prop map as an image, as it would go beyond the scope of the forum. So here is just the link to the prop map, which I used for personal purposes for my new project, the "Moving Truck". Here is the link to it:

Have a lot of fun with RLC, enjoy the real life besides all the fun here, have a good time, divingA

1 user thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Mr_Twilight on 4/29/2024(UTC)
Mr_Twilight
#60 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2024 8:35:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: divingA_WnC Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone,

it's that time again, after a long decorating break, which I spent designing clothes, I've gone back to decorating. I still don't know which of the two activities is more fun and relaxing for me.

But anyway, it's not important in the end, the main thing is that we all have fun, right?

And so that you can have a little fun too, I'm sharing another object that I finished less than two hours ago. Admittedly, not everyone will have a use for it, but it might be of use to one or two people.

I'll save you the trouble of inserting the 1024 x 1024 pixel prop map as an image, as it would go beyond the scope of the forum. So here is just the link to the prop map, which I used for personal purposes for my new project, the "Moving Truck". Here is the link to it:

Have a lot of fun with RLC, enjoy the real life besides all the fun here, have a good time, divingA

Taking time to smell the roses, well flowers at any rate.
Nice work on the truck sweetie.
divingA_WnC on 4/30/2024(UTC)