Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
4 Pages<1234>
divi's prop maps for free use
Siren
#21 Posted : Monday, April 24, 2023 7:39:28 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: divingA_WnC Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone,

the new project I've been working on for quite a while, which I actually started as my contribution to the ZHS, I'll never get it done on time until the ZHS. I'm missing the hours of work that I have to put into my real work additionally as overtime, but I was probably also a bit too ambitious.

As disappointing as my realistic assessment was for me yesterday, the fact as such also brings undeniable benefits. Namely, I can now continue to decorate with appropriate thoroughness, I no longer need to rush, I can rearrange my agenda and no longer need to systematically finish room by room, but can decorate what comes to mind.

And that brings us to my topic for today. Because I needed to check if I might have poked through the ceiling in the attic with some props on the second floor, I stopped in the attic for a bit. And there I got the desire to design some very special things.

Call me quirky, or weird, I can live with that. I wanted to design some first discarded furniture for the attic. Two old desks, their paint splintering and cracking, the handles on the drawers oxidizing and rusting peacefully away.

An old chest, the paint is peeling, as is the case with two old closets, where the paint is also already peeling more.

If you think, like I do, that in RLC, as nice as it can be sometimes, we don't just need to surround ourselves with brand-new objects, but rather devote ourselves a bit more to the reality in which not only we ourselves, but also the objects around us age, feel free to help yourself with the following propmaps.

Give your attic or basement some reality with items that you have discarded, but for whatever reason have not yet entrusted to the bulky waste.

Here come the propmaps, the first two for the Prop Black Tall Dresser:

followed by two propmaps for the Prop Executive Desk Medium:

And finally a propmap for the Prop Chest:

Anyone may grab these propmaps as any others previously posted, buuuuut !!!! ... the propmaps posted in this post are for once dedicated to a person to whom I myself owe many 1000 inspirations. Thanks for that @ Siren says divingA,

with the reality always preserved by you in your layouts, your reaslism, you will always be a shining model for me.

Have fun all, stay healthy, divingA

awww diving you made me tear up Smile what a lovely thing to say, it makes all the thousands of hours worth it, having my work here appreciated like that it really means alot to me. Thank you so much hugs xxx
vww://utherverse.vww/@55109/exquisite_designs
5 users thanked Siren for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 4/24/2023(UTC), Never_Lost on 5/9/2023(UTC), Architype0 on 5/27/2023(UTC), Passing_Glances on 5/28/2023(UTC), caring_D on 6/2/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#22 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2023 12:46:57 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

I'll be relatively brief today. For my new project, I really needed a jacket that was simply hung on a coat hook. My husband has a jacket in the colour blue, actually his winter jacket, but who cares?

I took it out of the wardrobe at short notice, hung it on a towel hook on the bathroom door, photographed it there and then erased the white background of the bathroom door to isolate the jacket.

The rest was a snap, optimise the image to 256 x 512 pixels, save it as PNG and hang it in my project where it is needed most.

For better 3-dimensional performance I adapted it to the prop "Alpha Tree 1" and gave it a rotation of 350° in the X axis.

But of course the jacket can also be simply applied to a Sign_01, it just appears flat on the wall.

Just note one thing when using it: it is a PNG file, so you have to check Texture Translucent in the State tab and enter a corresponding value in the box behind it. I have worked with a value of 100.

How you do it is up to you, just as I leave the jacket to you.

Have fun and success, stay healthy, divingA

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
5 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Dernhelm on 5/11/2023(UTC), Architype0 on 5/27/2023(UTC), Passing_Glances on 5/28/2023(UTC), caring_D on 6/2/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 6/28/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#23 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2023 2:56:38 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello, good evening everyone,

today I want to work really hard with you on the occasion of the soon beginning summer, but do not worry, you will be wet from sweat at most under the tongue.

I want to occupy you today with much-needed gardening, after all, spring is almost over.

What do you need, except a large garden, of course?

First of all, two work trestles, you know them also under the name "Construction horse", the prop you can find regularly in the stock of RLC Props.

After you have placed the two simply where desired so that you can put a worktop on it, you need next a "Wall" prop. This you rotate at least 90° in the X axis, the rotation of the Y axis is up to you. The dimensions of the wall should be sensibly as follows: 0.8 x 1.4 x 0.2

Per script "Cached Web Image" you give all three props the following texture:

Don't forget to set the file caching to Forever, this will save you and your visitors a lot of loading time.

After you have set up these three props, you can start with the flowerpots, I made some out of my favorite material terracotta. So that they don't all always look so terribly new, I added a decal for the prop map of the "Planter Pot2" at the upper edge that runs from top to bottom.

You should create different sizes of this prop for a sensible design, a few with the opening to the top, some more with the opening to the bottom, which then look like empty unused flower pots. I have for my garden corner shown below by screen shot the dimensions of 0.3 / 0.4 / 0.5 ... and further continuously in steps of ten up to 1.0 per axis. The large planter at the very front of the table edge has the dimensions: 1.2 x 0.4 x 1.2

Here is the propmap that can be taken for all planters, always the Planter Pot2:

Now, of course, you need potting soil, preferably in different qualities. Let's start with the small bags of orchid soil. Here comes the Prop Map, made for the Prop "Cushion", which you most sensibly give the dimensions 0.75 x 1.0 x 1.0.

Somewhat larger are the bags with soil for houseplants. The prop map shared below was made by me for the prop "Pillow", the dimensions are: 0.5 per axis.

Whether you store them like me on wooden pallets or not, is up to you.

The largest bales are of course as always the ones with the Top Soil, after all they contain the amount of 35 L. The prop map for this, shown below, was developed for the prop "Generic Box", dimensions of which are as follows: 1.9 x 1.5 x 2.0.

The loose potting soil on the table and on the ground next to it was made from the Prop "Snow 1", in size adapted to the locality. I leave it to you to give the Snow Props sensible dimensions.

And now for the tools. You can find the "Spade" as prop in the stock of RLC/UV. I have used it several times, the normal version, which leans for example on the table, or is also in the huge pile of earth.

In addition, there is also a digging fork sicking in the ground. This was also made on the basis of the prop "Spade", use the following prop map:

But please remember: this map is a PNG file, so it is absolutely necessary to check the State Tab Texture Translucent and enter a value of about 50.

The two prop maps that follow are also made for the prop "Spade", they are short-handled versions of the normal spade and the digging fork, I made them as small tools, as you need them especially when repotting houseplants.

But keep in mind, also these two maps are PNG files, so please don't forget Texture Translucent with the value of about 50. I have reduced them to the size of 0.3 per axis.

If you did everything right, it could look like this:

And one last word to the men: The saying "I'm fine, I have beer and a deck chair and my wife enough gardening" counts for nothing with me! Men are like lawnmowers, both are hard to get to work and emit foul odors. Flapper

And now I wish you a lot of fun gardening in fresh air and at the same time get some sun, so you stay healthy,

your divi

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
6 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Precious_L on 5/25/2023(UTC), Architype0 on 5/27/2023(UTC), Passing_Glances on 5/28/2023(UTC), caring_D on 6/2/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 6/28/2023(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 7/26/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#24 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2023 12:33:36 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

before I donate three more orchids, allow me a personal word. I can still remember times when there was sometimes a "thank you" or two for donated/shared self-developed propmaps here. It is a pity that what is happening outside in society is also continuing within the community here, that we have become a society of always "taking" and do not even manage to say thank you anymore, even if it is only in the form of clicking the "thanks button".

The number of 42 thank-bottons given here so far does not correspond to the number of clicks of ... oh, never mind.

And now for the three announced orchids, they were developed for the prop "Orchid Flowers". Here are the prop maps:

All three files are JPG files, so they can be used immediately after download, Texture Translucent is not needed. All you have to do is download them and upload them to the Picture Host of your choice.

See you soon, have fun and stay healthy, divi

8 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
tor_Wraith_BRnD on 5/25/2023(UTC), Precious_L on 5/25/2023(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 5/26/2023(UTC), Architype0 on 5/27/2023(UTC), Passing_Glances on 5/28/2023(UTC), Hot_Roxy on 6/2/2023(UTC), caring_D on 6/2/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 6/28/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#25 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2023 6:57:05 PM(UTC)

Medals:
So dear ones, hello, it's that time again, I have treated myself to a bit of fun in terms of decoration.

There are people who claim they intend to make America great again and unfortunately do the opposite, and then there are people like you and me who in their humble little ways, even if it's just here in this game, do exactly what others claim they do.

So let me make America great again by reminding you of great American values that are actually behind the products I'm about to share with you right now.

All the propmaps were developed for the Prop Bookstore Book, 10 are dedicated to America, with two more I want to give some credit to the British as well. All maps are JPG files, carefully optimized and developed by me with love and a smile on my lips.

Have fun, stay healthy, keep good spirits despite all odds, divingA

7 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Architype0 on 5/27/2023(UTC), Jazzbabe on 5/28/2023(UTC), Passing_Glances on 5/28/2023(UTC), Precious_L on 5/28/2023(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 5/29/2023(UTC), caring_D on 6/2/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 6/28/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#26 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2023 3:33:36 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

today I would like to play a little game with you. You can see here a screen shot from a room of my new project.

The two pieces of furniture you see, a dressing table with a mirror and a small stool in front of it, consist of 7 props in total. Three of them are identical. The Antique Love Chair was just additionally pushed into the picture by me.

So I only needed four different props in total for these two pieces of furniture, but ... which ones?

Whoever answers me this question publicly here will receive an email from me with concrete and precise instructions on how to build the furniture, including the propmaps I developed myself.

So again, what four different props did I use for the dressing table and the stool in front of it:

A=_______________?
B=_______________??
C=_______________???
D=_______________????

The entire series, completely in this style, also includes a large closet, a chest of drawers and an antique love chair, which can also be seen in the screen shot.

Now I wish you a lot of fun while guessing, stay healthy,

divingA

3 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Manequin on 6/2/2023(UTC), caring_D on 6/2/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 7/13/2023(UTC)
1Lrd_Andrew_NBOD
#27 Posted : Friday, June 02, 2023 5:13:45 AM(UTC)

Medals:
My guesses:

A: Antique Desk
B: Antique Dresser Drawer
C: Mirrors on top of the Antique Dresser Drawer
D: Metal Bench
1 user thanked 1Lrd_Andrew_NBOD for this useful post.
missyfungirl on 6/28/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#28 Posted : Friday, June 02, 2023 6:09:11 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Aha, well who says it? It works! Yay, someone has at least tried it before. And because you, 1Lrd_Andrew_NBOD, are the first, you are definitely entitled to a consolation prize. As a small start, so to speak, but you're welcome to keep trying. I'll say this much, one of your four answers was correct.

The instructions for installing the small stool, which stands in front of the dressing table, will be sent to you promptly here in the forum by PN, probably even this evening (according to my time CET). The small stool can be placed anywhere, even as a footrest in front of an armchair.

Any further attempts will of course not be given a consolation prize. But everyone is welcome to try as often as he/she wants, up to three guesses per user I allow.

Another little tip, the more you all try, the easier it gets, similar to the Master Mind game.

Stay healthy all, have fun, divi

Manequin on 6/2/2023(UTC), caring_D on 6/2/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 7/13/2023(UTC)
caring_D
#29 Posted : Friday, June 02, 2023 3:13:05 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Good evening everyone,

I must confess, I am a bit stunned. There are users here, who run in hordes to a party, if there is something to win there, they buy Raffle tickets, which if not much but still cost cash, but if someone here out of pure generosity and for the fun creates a little game, then there is frosty silence over the sea of fog.

I must also confess to having advised my wife against giving away her new developments just like that, like she did many times before. I confess further that I gave her the just above mentioned advice with the words: Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine.

I personally have to deny myself to participate in this game, it would also be unnecessary, because what I personally need for my few properties, I either design myself or ask my wife if I may have this or that item.

I have seen her partly at work, if you should call it work, she has also shown me now and then the one or other piece, also from this series. All this has led me to give her the above-mentioned advice with admittedly somewhat harsh words.

Because one thing is for sure. With any professional decorator you would come for the series and everything that belongs to it, in no case under 100 rays out of the house again.

In one thing, however, my wife is right, the community here has clearly slackened in terms of gratitude. I have nothing more to say about it,

kind regards, caring D
Διαιτήμασί τε χρήσομαι ἐπ' ὠφελείῃ καμνόντων κατὰ δύναμιν καὶ κρίσιν ἐμὴν, ἐπὶ δηλήσει δὲ καὶ ἀδικίῃ εἴρξειν.
2 users thanked caring_D for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 6/2/2023(UTC), Stormy_temptress on 1/14/2024(UTC)
Kellie_W
#30 Posted : Saturday, June 03, 2023 7:37:44 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Ok....I have seen divi's work and it is always wonderfully done. Just because I like games, I have to make a guess. I think the props used may have been...

Antique dresser
Western table
Wall
Vancouver bench
2 users thanked Kellie_W for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 6/3/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 7/3/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#31 Posted : Saturday, June 03, 2023 7:42:28 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Kellie_W Go to Quoted Post
Ok....I have seen divi's work and it is always wonderfully done. Just because I like games, I have to make a guess. I think the props used may have been...

Antique dresser
Western table
Wall
Vancouver bench

Very well, definitely a nice try .... Smile ... but Kellie, I am sorry to say ... Embarassed ... of the four props mentioned, three are correctly named, but unfortunately only three.

But hey, take it sportive, and seee, you still have two more guesses available Cheesy

divingA_WnC
#32 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2023 9:04:30 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

Yesterday I started a new project thanks to a really nice template from the Swag Bag, the Fuck Hut Interior, but at this point first of all heartfelt thanks to RLC, because it is really a beautiful and useful template.

Since I fictitiously settle this template in Thailand in the new project, I really needed a wok for my kitchen. Does anyone else need one besides me? Then help yourself, download the texture shared below and then upload it to the picture host you trust or just use the hotlink shared below the image, because I will leave my wok there until the lights are turned off in RLC.

All you have to do then is simple, is peanuts, give the previously created prop "Cast Iron Frying Pan" size 3.0 in the Y axis, rotate and place it on the stove as desired, use the script "Cached Web Image" and all is well. Oh yes, of course, for newbies: Do yourself a favor and set the file caching to "Forever".

Now you have a really good old and classic wok, with wooden handle made of finest beech wood and the classic metal coating inside.

Have fun all of you furthermore, stay healthy, divi

MAJI_DHS on 7/8/2023(UTC), aangel_l on 7/8/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 7/13/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#33 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2023 5:33:06 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

I have just received a lovely email thanking me for the wok. I thank the writer of the mail very much, I give a little bit of the mail here verbatim:

Quote:
I just copied your cute cast iron pan so cute
with the Stainless steel inside Smile)))))))))

thank you Diving for all the cute stuff you make

Such a lovely mail prompts me to add something. Make the wok as described above again, but now with the following sizes as a smaller pan: 0.8 x 1.0 x 0.8 on the X, Y and Z axes.

Place and rotate the pan as desired on your stove.

Now please create a "Primitive Halfsphere". Give it the sizes as shown in the screenshot, i.e. X = 0.21 / Y = 0.07 / Z = 0.21.

Again you need the script "Cached Web Image", set the filecaching to "Forever" and use the texture below or the hotlink below the texture.

Attention! It's a PNG file, so you have to check Texture Translucent in the State tab for a clean performance and enter a value in the box behind it. I took 10 as value, but the value is also a little dependent on the viewing angle and the other backgrounds of the layout.

Have fun with your pan filled with delicious scampi with garlic and vegetables,

divingA

Nefarious_Needs on 7/12/2023(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 7/13/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 7/13/2023(UTC)
missyfungirl
#34 Posted : Thursday, July 13, 2023 3:52:23 PM(UTC)

Medals:
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Diving hun
enjoy the scampi too Smile)))))))))))
1 user thanked missyfungirl for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 7/13/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#35 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2023 11:52:41 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello, good morning everyone,

about two anemonefish I would like to talk to you today. As you know, recently there was a new template in the Swag Bag, which, as you would expect, I am expanding into another new scuba diving base. Like all my other dive bases from the years before, this one is located at the border between the Indian Ocean and the Pacific Ocean, more or less around Indonesia.

For the new dive center, based on the template "Fuck Hut Interior" I have now developed two new anemone fishes, which I like to share with you, both of them you would also be able to observe as a diver in this area during a dive.

Both can be used on the props Clownfish01 to 03 as well as on the prop Clownfish_Lagoon. The corresponding animations you need for all props in the state tab in the state-box, please take from the existing lists in the forum like this one:

can anyone help me with how to animate?

The first one is the Clark's anemonefish (Amphiprion clarkii), also known as the yellowtail clownfish, here comes its texture, as always a PNG file, so remember to check in the State Tab Texture Translucent and enter a value in the box behind it, the value 1 is perfectly sufficient.

The second ;-) Buddy is the Amphiprion sandaracinos, also known as the orange skunk clownfish or orange anemonefish. For him everything applies regarding the installation as said above for the Clark's anemonefish.

The only thing left to say is that for a reasonably realistic size you should give both of them the proportions 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.25 per x, y and z axis, but in the end this is up to your taste.

Have fun with the two, have a nice weekend too, but most of all: stay healthy,

divingA

2 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 7/22/2023(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 7/23/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#36 Posted : Tuesday, July 25, 2023 4:01:40 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

today there is something different, freshly made by me for the bathroom of my new dive center. On the one hand a towel rack, made of gold-colored brass with a bordeaux red terry towel, plus two bathroom mats of the same material, so bordeaux red terry cloth, one round, the other rectangular with rounded corners.

For the towel holder you need the prop "Towelrack", for the two bathroom rugs the prop "Sign_01". But be careful, the two bathroom mats are PNG files, so you have to check Texture Translucent in the State Tab again and enter a value in the box behind it.

Here come the textures:

Have fun, stay healthy, divingA

missyfungirl on 7/25/2023(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 7/26/2023(UTC)
missyfungirl
#37 Posted : Tuesday, July 25, 2023 4:14:25 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Thank You Diving Hun
Can't wait to use in my bathroom
super cute

big huggssssssssssss Missy TYSM
1 user thanked missyfungirl for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 7/25/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#38 Posted : Tuesday, July 25, 2023 4:23:38 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello again everyone,

here still two for the one or other valuable or helpful references.

The square bath mat will easily become a rectangular one if you work with the size in the scale tab. The same applies to the round bath mat, which becomes an oval one in this way.

I can also highly recommend working with the size in the scale tab for the Towelracks. Left at default size or even enlarged a bit, they can represent bath towels very well. Reduced to, say, 0.7 per axis, the same texture can be used to represent hand towels that can then be placed next to the bathroom sink.

This is how it looks in my case:

Stay healthy everyone, divingA

Mane on 7/26/2023(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 7/26/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 7/27/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#39 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2023 3:09:48 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

Ein Kessel Buntes ( "A Kettle of Colour" ) was a television variety show in the former East Germany. The show was intended to be a flagship of GDR entertainment and to compete in prime time with the Saturday night broadcasts of ARD and ZDF (both West German TV channels), which is why no expense was spared in hiring international stars.

Today I would like to share with you a kind of kettle of colour too, completely without music, but with many colors. To be more precise, three fish are coming again, all three developed by me for my diving bases.

The first one is Paracheilinus filamentosus, also known as Filamentous wrasse. To create it, you need the "Clown Fish Lagoon", scaled to 0.3 per axis for a realistic size.

Download the following image and upload it to your own Picture Host or use the hotlink below. Be careful: it's a PNG file like all the others, so don't forget to check "Texture Translucent" and enter a value in the box behind it.

Fish number two is Macropharyngodon ornatus, the false leopard or the ornate leopard wrasse. Its texture is developed for the prop "Fish Danios Lagoon". Here is the prop map and below the hotlink:

All good things come in threes, the third in the group is Halichoeres margaritaceus, also called Pink-belly wrasse, although this name is a bit misleading, or a colorblind person created the name Grin .

Because in fact this fish is mostly green with red stripes and spots and nowhere pink, the pink belly have only the males and that only in the very short mating season.

To create it you need one of the props "Fish Danios 01 to 06".

You can get the codes for the animation from the following list, then copy them into the state box in the state tab.

All three fish come, how should it be different with my diving centers, from the region around Indonesia, thus from the border region between Indian and Pacific Ocean.

And now I wish you all a lot of fun and success while decorating, divingA

1 user thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 9/9/2023(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#40 Posted : Thursday, September 07, 2023 7:52:30 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

I'm still waiting for a pending confirmation and approval of a deco job I did for another user, I also finished the Christmas market for Holiday Traditions, so I actually have some time for myself again and used it today to design a new and as at least I think pretty little fellow for myself and thus for you.

May I introduce him to you here? We are talking about the Apolemichthys xanthurus, the Indian yellowtail angelfish.

It is a popular, because very frugal aquarium fish.

What do you need for him? A Blue Fish prop, scaled down in size to about 0.5 x 0.25 x 0.35, give the fish the script "Cached Web Image", set the file caching to "Forever" and then use this prop map, download it after having opened it with right click in a new tab and uploaded it to the picture host you use, or use the hotlink shared below:

To what extent you provide and leave it movement and freedom of movement in your aquariums or in the sea in front of your beaches using the script "Move within Bounded Box" as second script is up to you.

Have fun with the little pretty guy,

your divi

MAJI_DHS on 9/8/2023(UTC), Nefarious_Needs on 9/9/2023(UTC)