Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
3 Pages<123>
Seems to me
LadyEilowny_MM
#21 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 4:36:13 PM(UTC)

Location: With my husband of course. Duh! NB: To err is human, to purr, feline - Robert Bryne
Moaning. At times moaning can be great, during sex for example. However moaning purely by opening your mouth to let your belly rumble isn't great.

Molly, so often I have seen you moan & bitch about things. If you find things so annoying/offensive/moanworthy, I really think you should ask yourself why you are here, don't you?

Sure, we all like to be heard but you never offer anything constructive, criticism or otherwise. Perhaps if you did then you might find more people more willing to listen to you.

I hope you don't leave the forums per se but I do hope you might realise if you worded things & appproached things a bit better you will find it's much better.

That does not mean however anyone will agree, hardly anyone will ever agree with another 100% of the time nor will they always entirely disagree 100% of the time. It's the joys of being our own person.
My opinion is my own & as such does not reflect on anyone but me.

Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it

4 users thanked LadyEilowny_MM for this useful post.
__Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/23/2012(UTC), Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
Caty_Edenflower_
#22 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 4:42:51 PM(UTC)

Medals:
For a second I thought I was in News and Politics well whatever makes ya happy.Rolleyes Whistle
Love ya Caty

The _Ga_Peach_ awards The Best Bewbies in an Avi Pic Award goes to Caty_EdenFlower

I am the typo Queen so deal with it.Smile
Forum Whore and all around Pest
Politics is a contact sport with no rules.GAME ON!
'Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'
3 users thanked Caty_Edenflower_ for this useful post.
__Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
Kris_157
#23 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:19:38 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Molly_Misty Go to Quoted Post
Seems to me that whenever anyone posts an entry in the forum the only people that ever reply are in the most part, the knockers.

I prefer to be called a Forum Whore, but thanks.

They try to belittle any entry made.

Actually no, I succeed. There is a subtle difference.

Most of them only really wishing to show off how much crap they can add to the forum in the way of pictures taking up room and wasting peoples time scrolling through them.

To be honest I couldn't care less about how many pics and vids I spam up. That doesn't really do anything for me. What really trips my trigger is when someone comes into the forums and spouts out like 9Tons of crazy and expects to not get called out for the shit. Sort of like how some people will sit in one chair in one room and spout out 9Tons of crazy and... no wait I'd be the one trying to correct that too, if I gave a shit about Bordellos that is.

So let the knockers fire away,

Didn't know I needed your permission to post. You too may feel free to continue to post, but please understand that I'm not offering you permission, just explaining how this place works.

as this is their last chance to have a go at me.

:::cough:::BULLSHIT:::cough:::

I've decided like many other people, no more entries on the Forum.

And like so many others, I give it about 2 weeks.

I wonder how many replies I'm going to get of good ridence.

As I've told so many others, your good riddance will be "If you can read this welcome back"

One can only expect that from the Knockers Forum whores.

Fixed

We shall see, as they find it completely irresistable to resist replying.

I stop posting when people stop being stupid.

Oh, what the hell, you've made the next shot so easy. Irresistible means unable to resist. So, to map that out it's "as they find it completely unable to resist to resist replying." Don't you love how silly double negatives sound?

Molly_Misty;1041449}So Far One Knocker with two replies. Even if he rings the bell.[/quote wrote:

Number of Knockers so far :- 7

They just can't resist knocking can they

Well, looks like I gave you way to much credit on that two weeks.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
6 users thanked Kris_157 for this useful post.
Slap_Chop_MAJ on 5/23/2012(UTC), __Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/23/2012(UTC), Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), LittleJenn on 5/24/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
Kris_157
#24 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:29:27 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Meh, fuck it. I'll dust this off and put it here

Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
7 users thanked Kris_157 for this useful post.
Slap_Chop_MAJ on 5/23/2012(UTC), __Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/23/2012(UTC), Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), LittleJenn on 5/24/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC), MidnightFairy on 11/6/2012(UTC)
Johnboy67
#25 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:38:46 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Laura_uk Go to Quoted Post
You know what. Though you people think your behaviour and antics are amusing for everyone, I’ll speak out and say to me they’re not.
Much of what you do is pretty damn ugly to see.

It’s supposed to be a social site of some sort, and you’re making the forums feel like one of those obnoxious anything goes anonymous places.
I know you don’t care. But the feelings you people leave passes over into my personal feelings for the 3D world.

It’s a shame these forums go quiet when there’s nothing for you people to get your teeth into. For that I blame you people again…
Clearly everything is for your own amusement and not one of you has the intelligence to realise what you’ve done to this place.

You go girl!
3 users thanked Johnboy67 for this useful post.
always_val on 5/23/2012(UTC), Angel_Cher_AOG on 5/24/2012(UTC), Pig_PV on 5/24/2012(UTC)
Kris_157
#26 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:41:13 PM(UTC)

Medals:
You know what. Though you people think your behaviour and antics are amusing for everyone, I’ll speak out and say to me they’re not.

Wonderful, I don't post for you, I post for myself, so what you may think of it is rather unimportant to me.

It’s supposed to be a social site of some sort, and you’re making the forums feel like one of those obnoxious anything goes anonymous places.
I know you don’t care. But the feelings you people leave passes over into my personal feelings for the 3D world.

Oh, I'm sorry that not every post is flowers and rainbows, cupcake. You're right this is a social site, and people in social gatherings are allowed to disagree, post disagreements, and even, oh my god, tell others to take a flying leap off a tall building when they say stupid crap.

Hey, wanna borrow my superman cape?

It’s a shame these forums go quiet when there’s nothing for you people to get your teeth into. For that I blame you people again…
Clearly everything is for your own amusement and not one of you has the intelligence to realise what you’ve done to this place.

Wait, so the forums go unused when the regular users stop posting. Sounds like the problem is less that the regular posters are assholes and more like there just aren't enough posters.

And because someone needs to post this in the thread it's going to be me.

3 users thanked Kris_157 for this useful post.
always_val on 5/23/2012(UTC), Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
Slap_Chop_MAJ
#27 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:45:46 PM(UTC)

OK Glut.... Laura.. You are right, we really dont care about YOUR feelings toward the 3d world, or well... ANYTHING about you. Whether you are in this persona, or the other one (maybe more.. dont give two shits though), all you EVER do is tell everyone else that they are shit, and you are awesome.

You constantly try to insult the intelligence and lifestyles of everyone you come into contact with. And, for that, You are a truly sad, pathetic individual. as far as my antics and behavior, the only people I care about amusing are me and my friends. And as ugly as you seem to think what we type is, your personality is whats TRULY ugly.

You know, you bore the fuck out of me, and anytime I read the bullshit you spout, I feel like running headfirst into a brick wall.

7 users thanked Slap_Chop_MAJ for this useful post.
Kris_157 on 5/23/2012(UTC), __Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), Sassy_Sistas on 5/23/2012(UTC), Slv_Semiramis_WN on 5/23/2012(UTC), Pig_PV on 5/24/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
Kris_157
#28 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:47:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: _Slap_Chop_ Go to Quoted Post
You know, you bore the fuck out of me, and anytime I read the bullshit you spout, I feel like running headfirst into a brick wall.

I feel the same way whenever I read text in an indigo font.

always_val
#29 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 7:30:52 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: RedBaby_ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: always_val Go to Quoted Post
Wub
OMG! RedBaby_ mentioned my name!

Want me to whisper it over and over in between shallow breaths too? Wink Tongue Grin Grin
In my ear...Wub

We want video AND audio of it

You're such a perve! Which is why I likes you!
Originally Posted by: dicklessbitch4u Go to Quoted Post
THATS RITE U GET WAT U HAVE COMING

IF U SAY SOMTHING STUPED PEEPEL WILL LAFF AT U

2 users thanked always_val for this useful post.
Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), Slap_Chop_MAJ on 5/23/2012(UTC)
Slap_Chop_MAJ
#30 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 7:32:33 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: RedBaby_ Go to Quoted Post
Wub
OMG! RedBaby_ mentioned my name!

Want me to whisper it over and over in between shallow breaths too? Wink Tongue Grin Grin
In my ear...Wub

We want video AND audio of it

You're such a perve! Which is why I likes you!

ThumpUp Woot Woot Woot ThumpUp

always_val
#31 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 7:47:01 PM(UTC)

Arseholes are going to be arseholes, you know? Cheesy

I clicked Shocked .

Originally Posted by: dicklessbitch4u Go to Quoted Post
THATS RITE U GET WAT U HAVE COMING

IF U SAY SOMTHING STUPED PEEPEL WILL LAFF AT U

1 user thanked always_val for this useful post.
Laura_uk on 5/24/2012(UTC)
Deacon_Bloodwyn
#32 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:03:05 PM(UTC)

JASE_BLOODWYN
Jase's Profile!
3 users thanked Deacon_Bloodwyn for this useful post.
Sassy_Sistas on 5/23/2012(UTC), Pig_PV on 5/24/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
SusanSprinkles
#33 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 9:43:45 PM(UTC)

This is a goldmine for survey suggestions.
The Decorator's Exchange:
URL vww://utherverse.vww/@2496/@193788
Pass the water.
3 users thanked SusanSprinkles for this useful post.
Pluush_Puussy on 5/23/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/24/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
Laura_uk
#34 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:32:00 AM(UTC)

"They are a motley collection; a mix with a weak one seeking whatever,
one liar seeking some shared glory,
and a bullshit thug, all gravitating toward another liar who could show them more refined forms of bullshitting”.

Albus Dumbledore on the principle attributes of "a forum bullying clique".
1 user thanked Laura_uk for this useful post.
Angel_Cher_AOG on 5/24/2012(UTC)
RedBaby_
#35 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 6:46:46 AM(UTC)

Doctor heal thyself....

Or have your previous vitriolic antics with your alt accounts somehow slipped your mind?

Again, I reiterate, you get back what you give, and if you behave in your posts as you have done above then expect the responses as they have been.

You know I have nothing against you personally, I actually think you are an intelligent woman with valid points of view and reasonable ethics on many things. But this type of 'blame game' finger-pointing aggressive post, without reflection of your own behaviour, does nothing for your position other than get a reaction of confrontation and aggression back, and the point you are trying to make gets lost completely, or worse, gets put down as being 'stupid' because of the way the message was said, no matter how right or righteous it is.

Ironically, to some level you are right... aggressive, name calling, finger pointing, 'dumping' posts are ugly to see. Now look at your post considering those descriptors.

I will openly admit to sometimes feeling completely forlorn about these forums, and have myself posted an 'omg have you no shame?' type of post on occasion, the difference is I take responsibility for when and where I have contributed to such noxiousness, even by simply allowing it to go unchallenged, and don't just blame it on everyone else but myself.
'At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.' ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

My Profile Smile

7 users thanked RedBaby_ for this useful post.
Angel_Cher_AOG on 5/24/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/24/2012(UTC), Pig_PV on 5/24/2012(UTC), Pluush_Puussy on 5/24/2012(UTC), Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/24/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC), MidnightFairy on 11/6/2012(UTC)
Angel_Cher_AOG
#36 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 7:19:56 AM(UTC)

Location: Heaven - Senior Guardian Angel 5.0 Assigned RLC District 13 - To Serve & Protect We Keep God In The Utherverse as without Him It Would Not Survive.
Seems to me that whenever anyone posts an entry in the forum the only people that ever reply are in the most part, the knockers. They try to belittle any entry made. Most of them only really wishing to show off how much crap they can add to the forum in the way of pictures taking up room and wasting peoples time scrolling through them. So let the knockers fire away, as this is their last chance to have a go at me. I've decided like many other people, no more entries on the Forum. I wonder how many replies I'm going to get of good ridence. One can only expect that from the Knockers. We shall see, as they find it completely irresistable to resist replying.

So Far One Knocker with two replies. Even if he rings the bell.

Number of Knockers so far :- 7

They just can't resist knocking can they

It is really difficult to debate anything here Molly. There are a few haters that have taken over the forums for a long time now.

I have had so many people come in-world and tell me exactly what you are saying.
There are many many posters that will not come here. It took a lot of courage for you to post this thread. Good for you!

The GOOD NEWS is that I think things are getting better. SG took a stand on it just a little while ago.

I hope you stay and that the forum goes back to being safe and comfortable for all the post.

God Bless

Angel Cher 3.5 AOG
To Serve and Protect

ANGELS OF GOD - IN GOD WE TRUST
*The STAR OF HOPE is the MOST Important Thing That Brian Can Program This Year*

BECOME A ANGEL
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Liaria
#37 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 1:10:38 PM(UTC)

Redbaby_, that was a perfect post, and echoes my exact sentiments.

Molly, not all of us act as you say. It does irk me somewhat when someone decides to make a sweeping statement. I.E. saying "everyone" does this, or behaves like that. When it is obviously and blatantly untrue.

And Laura, I understand what you're getting at. But I've been here long enough to know you're not innocent in any of this. However, I still think have a valuable insight to offer in this forum, just as everyone does who decides to share their opinions here. "Either everything is ok, or nothing is ok." I like that quote, and it came from one of the last places you'd expect.

Edit: I'm referring to each person's first posts on the first page. Didn't know there was a second page because my browser decided not to show me a page two button.

Now in UVC, too! Click Here

“Non-violence is not inaction. It is not discussion. It is not for the timid or weak...
Non-violence is hard work. It is the willingness to sacrifice. It is the patience to win.”
- Cesar Chavez
3 users thanked Liaria for this useful post.
Pluush_Puussy on 5/24/2012(UTC), Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/24/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/25/2012(UTC)
Luvr_DOZ_SC
#38 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 1:36:32 PM(UTC)

Ya know Molly, I have to say I agree and disagree with you a bit.

In over the 4 years i've been in RLC and the forums, I've learned something.. No matter how valid your post, no matter how nice you may be, someone will always post crap or belittle someone else.. Regardless of thier reason's some just cannot go without causing drama.

Solution: Ignore!! We can iggy people in world and here on the forums.. If you dont like how some people lurk here just to cause drama, Iggy them.. They may still post on ya thread, but you wont see it.. so dont care!

The other side of this statement is, if you constantly come to the forums to complain, you are leaving yourself open for attack.. We already know they will, but no need to hand them ammo.

Concider yourself, if you like the forums, dont leave it, just accept it as it is and take steps to make it better for yourself.

Try going to WOW and sit in Trade channel.. you will see there that no matter what people say, others will always cause drama.. It's the cowardly way of the internet!
6 users thanked Luvr_DOZ_SC for this useful post.
seren_DOZ_MM on 5/24/2012(UTC), Liaria on 5/24/2012(UTC), Slv_Semiramis_WN on 5/24/2012(UTC), Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/24/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/25/2012(UTC)
Slv_Semiramis_WN
#39 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:36:45 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Luvr_SC Go to Quoted Post
Ya know Molly, I have to say I agree and disagree with you a bit.

In over the 4 years i've been in RLC and the forums, I've learned something.. No matter how valid your post, no matter how nice you may be, someone will always post crap or belittle someone else.. Regardless of thier reason's some just cannot go without causing drama.

Solution: Ignore!! We can iggy people in world and here on the forums.. If you dont like how some people lurk here just to cause drama, Iggy them.. They may still post on ya thread, but you wont see it.. so dont care!

The other side of this statement is, if you constantly come to the forums to complain, you are leaving yourself open for attack.. We already know they will, but no need to hand them ammo.

Concider yourself, if you like the forums, dont leave it, just accept it as it is and take steps to make it better for yourself.

Try going to WOW and sit in Trade channel.. you will see there that no matter what people say, others will always cause drama.. It's the cowardly way of the internet!

not just wow but any MMO. I don't deny that I like a little drama every now and then, but these forums are ridiculous, it seems half the posts are drama, and half of the non drama posts are advertisements.
perv me, I dare you

Originally Posted by: FA_Shannoy_SM Go to Quoted Post
Motto: "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust - if the devil won't have me, the forum must."

Pluush_Puussy
#40 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:36:47 PM(UTC)

I think more than a few view it as they do their regular lives. If you see something ridiculous and don't challenge it then it's what you live with. Squeaky wheels people have a hard time tolerating but won't confess to online because it's 'intolerant'.

Take, for instance, a certain topic about Mandingo's (the most recent and how much of this began). If that posting wasn't challenged then where would we each stand on our individual VWW rights? The voice heard would have been the OP. Yes, things got ugly during and after that time but let's also look at that. How many of you have had your name on someone's 'list', whether on their profile as a satanic and hellbound individual to be ignored and reviled by all, had your VWW rights challenged in a real life court, had your name in a list of 'wankers', called a dirty 'forum whore' just because you post here often ..

Hopefully not all of you but we could list the lists. I'm not bothering to because most of you have been witness to it. When you put this into perspective you can kind of see the origin. Defend it, love it, blame everyone else but them. It's what you want to live with here that you defend and put up with.
24-Hours Merengue, Reggaetón, and Latin Pop
Karol G, Plan B, Natti Natasha, Daddy Yankee, Wisin Y Yandel

http://stream.zeno.fm/rce1tqt68f8uv
http://stream.zeno.fm/uz78uguksp8uv
With no commercials, no fee, no sign-up, and no rules!
6 users thanked Pluush_Puussy for this useful post.
RedBaby_ on 5/24/2012(UTC), Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/24/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC), MrsTLdarkechylde on 5/24/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/25/2012(UTC), MidnightFairy on 11/6/2012(UTC)