Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
3 Pages123>
Seems to me
Molly_Misty
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:49:45 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Seems to me that whenever anyone posts an entry in the forum the only people that ever reply are in the most part, the knockers. They try to belittle any entry made. Most of them only really wishing to show off how much crap they can add to the forum in the way of pictures taking up room and wasting peoples time scrolling through them. So let the knockers fire away, as this is their last chance to have a go at me. I've decided like many other people, no more entries on the Forum. I wonder how many replies I'm going to get of good ridence. One can only expect that from the Knockers. We shall see, as they find it completely irresistable to resist replying.

So Far One Knocker with two replies. Even if he rings the bell.

Number of Knockers so far :- 7

They just can't resist knocking can they

Addendum

There you go all the knockers came out to play. My thanks to those who were kind enough to agree with me.
Where the heck are you going to all those that hijacked the entry.
2 users thanked Molly_Misty for this useful post.
Angel_Cher_AOG on 5/24/2012(UTC), Laura_uk on 3/11/2014(UTC)
Elle_LF
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:52:24 AM(UTC)

god post molly, is very true
Slap_Chop_MAJ
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:56:56 AM(UTC)

So basically you now want to taunt yourself a response??? Oh please resubmit an application.... We all want help from people with this kind of attitude.. I know if I need help, Im headed straight to you.

4 users thanked Slap_Chop_MAJ for this useful post.
MrsTLdarkechylde on 5/23/2012(UTC), __Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), Dark_Tonya_TS_MM on 5/23/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
Slap_Chop_MAJ
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:58:01 AM(UTC)

Oh, and Im not a knocker... I prefer to ring the doorbell

2 users thanked Slap_Chop_MAJ for this useful post.
__Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
Slv_Semiramis_WN
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:23:48 AM(UTC)

Medals:
you will be missed, as for me I will stay because I am addicted to forums.
perv me, I dare you

Originally Posted by: FA_Shannoy_SM Go to Quoted Post
Motto: "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust - if the devil won't have me, the forum must."

Grey___
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:27:38 AM(UTC)

Seems to me the most likely response you will get when you post about anything is someone not agreeing with you, In general the person disagreeing with anythging is more motivated to respond then the persons that agrees with you
You ! can help fight childhood cancer and help cure many other diseases

The poor complain;
they always do,
But that's just idle chatter.
Our system brings rewards to all,
At least to all who matter

It is not about left or right, it is about right or wrong.
5 users thanked Grey___ for this useful post.
MrsTLdarkechylde on 5/23/2012(UTC), __Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), Cougarrrr on 5/23/2012(UTC), Absinthia_PCD on 5/24/2012(UTC), Goddess_Sent on 6/18/2012(UTC)
seren_DOZ_MM
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:56:11 AM(UTC)

Molly; no offence but you seem to come here to moan when someone disagrees with you, or doesn't like your opinion or proves you wrong. This is a forum, people will agree to disagree, won't always accept you are right etc.... the nature of how forums work.

Dangle catnip, see and watch what happens as I happen to love catnip!

Originally Posted by: _Ga_Peach_ Go to Quoted Post
I didn't forget you. I was falling asleep.

Best Neko Snuggles Award goes to Ls_seren_DOZ_SC
4 users thanked seren_DOZ_MM for this useful post.
Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), MrsTLdarkechylde on 5/23/2012(UTC), __Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
always_val
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:59:03 PM(UTC)

Forgive me, I refrained as long as possible...but. I. couldn't. help. myself.

Originally Posted by: Molly_Misty Go to Quoted Post
Seems to me that whenever anyone posts an entry in the forum the only people that ever reply are in the most part, the knockers. They try to belittle any entry made. Most of them only really wishing to show off how much crap they can add to the forum in the way of pictures taking up room and wasting peoples time scrolling through them. So let the knockers fire away, as this is their last chance to have a go at me. I've decided like many other people, no more entries on the Forum. I wonder how many replies I'm going to get of good ridence. One can only expect that from the Knockers. We shall see, as they find it completely irresistable to resist replying.

Number of Knockers so far :- 1

*ahem*
You know what you left out of your post?

"To all my haters out there. Keep hating, cuz it only makes me stronger."
"To all my haters, you know how to reach me inworld. I'm not hiding."
"My haters make my famous!"

...and a variety of other "To my haters" bs.

As per the highlighted, you dished first, within your OP.

I'm writing you out a prescription for the "booty-hurt". Apply it liberally, as often as needed.
Originally Posted by: dicklessbitch4u Go to Quoted Post
THATS RITE U GET WAT U HAVE COMING

IF U SAY SOMTHING STUPED PEEPEL WILL LAFF AT U

5 users thanked always_val for this useful post.
Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), MrsTLdarkechylde on 5/23/2012(UTC), Slap_Chop_MAJ on 5/23/2012(UTC), __Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
Deacon_Bloodwyn
#9 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 1:01:41 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Molly_Misty Go to Quoted Post

Number of Knockers so far :- 1

**Shouldn't you be at the bareback bordello complaining about lag issues and whatnot! Everytime you post here and yes it IS EVERYTIME you bitch, complain, belittle and insult RLC staff and people. Now go ahead and do another thread asking when are they going to fix the ONLY place you hang out at if not allow me to say GOOD RIDDANCE TO YOU!**
JASE_BLOODWYN
Jase's Profile!
3 users thanked Deacon_Bloodwyn for this useful post.
MrsTLdarkechylde on 5/23/2012(UTC), __Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
SEC_Dexy_FF_SGMC
#10 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 1:56:17 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I thought all this talk about knockers was about something else... moving along.
7 users thanked SEC_Dexy_FF_SGMC for this useful post.
Pluush_Puussy on 5/23/2012(UTC), Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), Dangren on 5/23/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/23/2012(UTC), Liaria on 5/24/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC), Absinthia_PCD on 5/24/2012(UTC)
MrsTLdarkechylde
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 2:01:49 PM(UTC)

Well damn, let me just take out my knockers then...oh right...wrong knockers. Well seeing as the only time you post your knocking things, I suppose it is more a case of Pot meet Kettle. I've never seen a single post from you that wasn't bitching about something or someone, so see ya, wouldn't want to be ya, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya and all those other cute little goodbyes people say. Door is that way <---------->Wink
Perve Me! I dare ya!

Love your haters...their your biggest fans!

They are scarred for the simple fact that no one explained to them that they were supposed to burn their bras AFTER they took them off....~Fuck Wad Tongue

5 users thanked MrsTLdarkechylde for this useful post.
Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), Dangren on 5/23/2012(UTC), __Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/23/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
Pluush_Puussy
#12 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:15:47 PM(UTC)

This is about the 'Volunteer' thread, isn't it?
24-Hours Merengue, Reggaetón, and Latin Pop
Karol G, Plan B, Natti Natasha, Daddy Yankee, Wisin Y Yandel

http://stream.zeno.fm/rce1tqt68f8uv
http://stream.zeno.fm/uz78uguksp8uv
With no commercials, no fee, no sign-up, and no rules!
1 user thanked Pluush_Puussy for this useful post.
always_val on 5/23/2012(UTC)
Dangren
#13 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:27:54 PM(UTC)

Location: Is wondering if Cleveland, Ms will become another Ferguson, Mo
Quote:
they can add to the forum in the way of pictures taking up room and wasting peoples time scrolling through them.

And, this isn't a knock? Confused
In 2 words, can anyone name a Nobel Peace Prize
awardee who will leave POTUS with the Middle East
in the enormous mess it is today?

A vote for Hillary is to keep that rolling.
3 users thanked Dangren for this useful post.
Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), __Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
Dangren
#14 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:30:56 PM(UTC)

Location: Is wondering if Cleveland, Ms will become another Ferguson, Mo
Originally Posted by: Samdexy_FV Go to Quoted Post
I thought all this talk about knockers was about something else... moving along.

Guess the boobie prize is on us, huh? Tongue
In 2 words, can anyone name a Nobel Peace Prize
awardee who will leave POTUS with the Middle East
in the enormous mess it is today?

A vote for Hillary is to keep that rolling.
3 users thanked Dangren for this useful post.
Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/23/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
RedBaby_
#15 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:39:10 PM(UTC)

I wrote this message about 3 hours ago but *growls at UV forum database* I got an error when I tried to post and lost the lot!

Anyway, after letting the frustration die down, here goes again...

It seems to me....

That you get back from this forum (and from most forms of communication) exactly what you put it into it.

Have you ever noticed that there is a group of posters (including old and new members) who very rarely ever get told 'Fuck You' as a response to their posts, or get flamed, belittled personally attacked for their views? I count myself as one of these lucky people, as well as the likes of Jocelyn, Kelstan, Lady K, Romana, MidnightFairy, and to some extent members such as Anna7, Val, Friday, etc. There are many more who I haven't included, and I discount the News & Politics and Wasteland boards as they are in themselves flame sites. (Now watch the regulars come in and call me names just for shits and giggles Cheesy Grin Grin )

It's not, contrary to what some people claim, because these people are "popular" or because they are forum old timers. Nor is it because they "kiss ass" or they belong to some form of clique and follow the group herd mentality or ignore the proclaimed 'injustices' in UV or the forums (that one is a common accusation). In fact you'll find that the majority of these people are those who are most fair to all in their comments and DO stand up against the 'norm' if they don't agree with it, they just go about it in a far more effective way than ranting, screaming and attacking other users. Most of them you will find are fairly vocal about their views, controversial or not, and you will OFTEN find many other members disagreeing with them and their opinions, but it very rarely, if ever, devolves into personal attacks and mud-slinging.

The reason that they don't get 'attacked' is because of the way that they post themselves. You'll notice that no matter how upset, angry or frustrated they are, their posts are well thought out, reasoned opinions without personal attacks on others, without the 'blame game' and they present a balanced argument. They don't answer posts that disagree with them with a post that, no matter what the words actually say, shouts FUCK YOU to the respondent.

I can assure you, no matter whose name was beside a post like the OP here, or like the other headlining thread by the same author in GD, it is always going to get the responses that it does, because when you open with a header that truly reads FUCK YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE ALL IGNORANT BASTARDS, then surprise surprise, that's exactly what you're going to get back.

In other words if you TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for how you post and present yourself in a way that respects others, then you will get that back, respect from others.

To quote my favourite meerkat... SIMPLES!!

'At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.' ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

My Profile Smile

13 users thanked RedBaby_ for this useful post.
Dangren on 5/23/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/23/2012(UTC), Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), __Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), Mr_Rasa_MM on 5/23/2012(UTC), Ms_Romana_HA_7 on 5/23/2012(UTC), Jieling on 5/23/2012(UTC), Pluush_Puussy on 5/23/2012(UTC), GirlFriday on 5/24/2012(UTC), Frisky_Business on 5/24/2012(UTC), Liaria on 5/24/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC), MidnightFairy on 11/6/2012(UTC)
always_val
#16 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:46:45 PM(UTC)

Wub
OMG! RedBaby_ mentioned my name!
Originally Posted by: dicklessbitch4u Go to Quoted Post
THATS RITE U GET WAT U HAVE COMING

IF U SAY SOMTHING STUPED PEEPEL WILL LAFF AT U

2 users thanked always_val for this useful post.
Slap_Chop_MAJ on 5/23/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
seren_DOZ_MM
#17 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 4:08:46 PM(UTC)

Molly, you will get alot further in forum if you complain less, open yourself for teasing and take in good grace, be able to accept negative as well as positive comments then you find yourself knocked less.... if you want to survive in forum.

Dangle catnip, see and watch what happens as I happen to love catnip!

Originally Posted by: _Ga_Peach_ Go to Quoted Post
I didn't forget you. I was falling asleep.

Best Neko Snuggles Award goes to Ls_seren_DOZ_SC
4 users thanked seren_DOZ_MM for this useful post.
__Autumn__ on 5/23/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/23/2012(UTC), Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
__LEVI__
#18 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 4:17:22 PM(UTC)

Location: Between heaven and hell... ....In my own happy place
Tickles Red so she shits and giggles. LOL LOL LOL

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Masturbation is a form of stress relief. So go fuck yourself and calm down.
RedBaby_
#19 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 4:23:54 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: always_val Go to Quoted Post
Wub

Want me to whisper it over and over in between shallow breaths too? Wink Tongue Grin Grin

Originally Posted by: __LEVI__ Go to Quoted Post
Tickles Red so she shits and giggles. LOL LOL LOL

ROFL, been having an allergy to celery today if you tickle me it will be pukes and giggles Embarassed Embarassed Grin Grin Grin

'At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.' ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

My Profile Smile

1 user thanked RedBaby_ for this useful post.
Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC)
Slap_Chop_MAJ
#20 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 4:26:47 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: RedBaby_ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: always_val Go to Quoted Post
Wub

Want me to whisper it over and over in between shallow breaths too? Wink Tongue Grin Grin

We want video AND audio of it

1 user thanked Slap_Chop_MAJ for this useful post.
Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/23/2012(UTC)