Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
4 Pages«<234
Advent Calendar 2023
divingA_WnC
#61 Posted : Tuesday, December 26, 2023 12:14:11 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

one last time I'm speaking here, it's time for the last rest, I still have two gifts for you, then I can finally sweep my gift corner and dust it again, because it's all out then.

There are actually four gifts, because the two prop maps can each be used for two different props. They can be used both as wall pictures, then on the "Sign 3D" prop, and as cushions, then on the "Cushion" prop.

Size? It's a matter of taste. Both maps are JPG files, with the dimensions 512 x 512 pixels, so they can be used in the State Tab without much editing.

I say goodbye for this year, the advent calendar 2023 is finished for me. I hope you had fun, I hope I was able to give you a few ideas, or even food for thought about what you can do with your Zen garden.

Have a good time, stay healthy,

divingA

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
2 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
AutumnRoseRed on 12/26/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 12/29/2023(UTC)
AutumnRoseRed
#62 Posted : Tuesday, December 26, 2023 4:02:47 AM(UTC)

Thank you for your generosity and all the gifts!
1 user thanked AutumnRoseRed for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 12/26/2023(UTC)
Dernhelm
#63 Posted : Tuesday, December 26, 2023 3:16:04 PM(UTC)

Medals:
"So the winner is clear, Dernhelm, user Dernhelm was closest to the actual number of items with his guess.

My congratulations on this clear victory."

Wow Thank you, I am so pleased.

I also would like to thank you so much for all the great gifts you post, not only over Christmas but the rest of the year as Well.

Regards

Dern (female lol)
1 user thanked Dernhelm for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 12/27/2023(UTC)
Sweetpea
#64 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2023 9:54:58 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I have gone in to get my daily gifts and I am so amazed at the generosity of those that have donated to the 2023 Holiday Traditions event.

I love the 2 free layouts that were given to everyone and I'm excited to see who wins the layouts by Siren and Donnah. There is also the ray prize that will be given away.

Only 6 more days of new gifts to open, but remember you can still go in and click on all the gifts until January 31, 2024.

If you haven't had a chance, we would encourage you to at least go in and register for the layout giveaways as those drawings will happen soon.

A nice hot chocolate cart was added over by the skating rink, you will need to click on each individual sign to get the textures and directions.

Wishing all of you many blessings for the new year.

LOL... I just realized that I put this here under the Advent Calendar vs the Holiday Traditions thread.
Great Minds Discuss Ideas, Average Minds Discuss Events, Simple Minds Discuss People...Eleanor Roosevelt
It's true, It's true, It's all about me!
3 users thanked Sweetpea for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 12/31/2023(UTC), missyfungirl on 1/1/2024(UTC), Cordonocus on 1/2/2024(UTC)