Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
24 Pages«<1213141516>»
How to age verify
SweetGuy
#261 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2009 6:08:26 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Brummelbrow wrote:
Tana wrote:
Age Verification

To age verify all we need is a government issued photo ID that clearly shows the country of origin or issuing government agency, your full name and date of birth. You can use driver's license, ID o r passport. We work with all foreign countries.

You only have to age verify with us once for an account. If you have been billed by CCBill or in most cases were previously a VIP then you have completed this process already.

Age Verification is done on manually at this time. If Customer Support is closed then we usually do these as a priority the following day.

If Uploading: You can scan a copy of your ID or take a picture of your ID with a digital camera and upload it to our secure website. There are 5 spots to upload images. http://utherverse.com/id

If Faxing: It's best if you enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID, prior to faxing. Prior to faxing set resolution to SUPERFINE. Our fax number is (775) 580-9977. For our International users its: 001+ (775) 580-9977

If Mailing: Enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID and mail to: Utherverse, PO Box 11289, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 USA

RLC & Utherverse Support
9am to 5pm PST Mon-Fri.
Phone: 1-877-349-4752
Non-US Residents: 1.778.329.9959

an ACTUAL COPY OF MY ID. My private info just out there for all the world to see. which ex[pires in 2010.
I CANT JUST DO IT ON THE WEBSITE ANYMORE ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

Take note of the part in bold which states how to upload your ID via the web address listed.
icegirl1988
#262 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:12:31 AM(UTC)

hi...if i pay with card i have to make this verification???and if my friend make this pay with my account??i have to make it yet???
_Trixie_
#263 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:30:14 AM(UTC)

icegirl1988 wrote:
hi...if i pay with card i have to make this verification???and if my friend make this pay with my account??i have to make it yet???

If you pay your own account with your own card, you don't need to send your ID.
mrtshirt
#264 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2009 1:22:29 PM(UTC)

I hear that you do not need ID if you use a credit card.
What about a debit card?
I am thinking of just paying instead of using rays as I don't have my drivers licence and only have a California State ID.

So yea. Does anyone know if a DebitCard will work for age verification? Like will it check my bank info? Because that would be better for me I think.
_Trixie_
#265 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2009 1:24:34 PM(UTC)

mrtshirt wrote:
I hear that you do not need ID if you use a credit card.
What about a debit card?
I am thinking of just paying instead of using rays as I don't have my drivers licence and only have a California State ID.

So yea. Does anyone know if a DebitCard will work for age verification? Like will it check my bank info? Because that would be better for me I think.

A debit card will work as long as there is a Visa/MC logo on it.

Just an fyi...your CA state ID will probably get you past the verification process if you decide to go that route. As long as it has a photo on it.
mrtshirt
#266 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2009 1:56:01 PM(UTC)

Alright good to know.
Now will the debit card be attached to the account? Or can I remove it? I don't want them to decide I want to keep paying when I only wanted to pay for the first month.
Cindy_G
#267 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2009 1:58:45 PM(UTC)

if u use a credit or debit card thru ccbill it will be a recuring charge every month unless u cancel the subscription. Best thing
if you don't wanna be rebilled is as soon as they charge u cancel the subscription and then upgrade yourself again when you
want to
CindyG
http://www.utherverse.com/Cindy_G

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm ALbright
mrtshirt
#268 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2009 2:30:04 PM(UTC)

Cindy_G wrote:
if u use a credit or debit card thru ccbill it will be a recuring charge every month unless u cancel the subscription. Best thing
if you don't wanna be rebilled is as soon as they charge u cancel the subscription and then upgrade yourself again when you
want to

So just to clarify... I can pay.. Cancel like 5 minutes later and keep my 1 month of VIP?
_Trixie_
#269 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2009 2:31:42 PM(UTC)

mrtshirt wrote:
Cindy_G wrote:
want to

So just to clarify... I can pay.. Cancel like 5 minutes later and keep my 1 month of VIP?

Yes, just make sure the pymt actually went through first. I'd maybe wait a day.
Lena_
#270 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2009 4:37:43 AM(UTC)

Medals:
_Trixie_ wrote:
mrtshirt wrote:
Cindy_G wrote:
want to

Don't count on this tho
My friend tried this and he ended up being VIP for 30 days and paying for it

"You cannot dream yourself into a character;
you must hammer and forge yourself one."
_Trixie_
#271 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2009 4:38:19 AM(UTC)

MsLena wrote:
_Trixie_ wrote:
mrtshirt wrote:
Cindy_G wrote:
want to

Don't count on this tho

I think they WANT to have vip for the first 30 days, they're just trying to avoid the recurring charge.
Smilindon_Dragon
#272 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2009 12:42:58 PM(UTC)

Boo hoo! Embarassed Sick Pray Pray
Tana wrote:
Age Verification

To age verify all we need is a government issued photo ID that clearly shows the country of origin or issuing government agency, your full name and date of birth. You can use driver's license, ID o r passport. We work with all foreign countries.

You only have to age verify with us once for an account. If you have been billed by CCBill or in most cases were previously a VIP then you have completed this process already.

Age Verification is done on manually at this time. If Customer Support is closed then we usually do these as a priority the following day.

If Uploading: You can scan a copy of your ID or take a picture of your ID with a digital camera and upload it to our secure website. There are 5 spots to upload images. http://utherverse.com/id

If Faxing: It's best if you enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID, prior to faxing. Prior to faxing set resolution to SUPERFINE. Our fax number is (775) 580-9977. For our International users its: 001+ (775) 580-9977

If Mailing: Enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID and mail to: Utherverse, PO Box 11289, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 USA

RLC & Utherverse Support
9am to 5pm PST Mon-Fri.
Phone: 1-877-349-4752
Non-US Residents: 1.778.329.9959

AngeL2343
#273 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2009 10:03:28 PM(UTC)

_Trixie_ wrote:
MsLena wrote:
_Trixie_ wrote:
mrtshirt wrote:
Cindy_G wrote:
want to

Don't count on this tho

I think they WANT to have vip for the first 30 days, they're just trying to avoid the recurring charge.

Just to clarify...once the payment has gone through, you can cancel at anytime after and you wont be rebilled the following month, but you will still be billed for your first month.
This is not a way to get a free VIP for a month.
paloma_buark
#274 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:32:43 AM(UTC)

Shocked Sad Grin hello
I want to pay my vip rays
would love to be vip U.S. dollars but do not have to pay, because I am Brazilian
thank you for attention!
paloma_buark attached the following image(s):
OgAAAG9bzk1xFaOF7e42EbE6HgsIMF2E3lllOdMwcYjxq0m5ZFbAUcgHJ45YuQk2RIArTFr698vVXntPXbaEaFDawvcAm1T1UD78gZZzkbvG2CqvOxgxn4AexzzL.jpg (45kb) downloaded 310 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try and register.
CREMEU_TPPC_L
#275 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2009 6:51:35 AM(UTC)

Medals:
YOU CAN AGE VERIFY BY UPLOADING ID
QAkasha
#276 Posted : Saturday, September 05, 2009 8:15:57 AM(UTC)

Medals:
i have send mine..hope to hear something
Brummel_Brow
#277 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:16:13 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I thought I'd have to actually MAIL it.
I have a kodak scanner I think it has USB to so all I'd need then is a thumb drive.
Halwa
#278 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2009 1:12:17 PM(UTC)

Medals:
after upload of id! how can i know i passed age verification???
Kris_157
#279 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2009 1:02:39 AM(UTC)

Medals:
a few days, you should get an email (to the account you registered with)
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
miss_lovetoy_SOL
#280 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 3:17:43 AM(UTC)

Medals:
how can i age verify if i dont have passport or any other photo id??Think