Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Gettin a PIN
Shakleton
#1 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2008 1:59:28 PM(UTC)

Medals:
HOW?
Kris_157
#2 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2008 4:17:48 PM(UTC)

Medals:
When you first try to do something that requires a PIN you'll be prompted to encode one. If you've already done that and have forgotteon your PIN

*from the FAQ*
**link http://www.redlightcenter.com/faqfiles/**

Quote:
How do I reset PIN numbers?

Today we got the ability to reset pin numbers. There are a few guidelines though that you must do in order to get your pin reset.

1) Email support@redlightcenter.com from your registered e-mail address.

2) Verify your screen name and password for the account.

3) Include the PIN number you wish to have it reset too.

PINs can be anything from special characters to numbers to letters.

Choose a PIN that will be easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess. Your PIN cannot be your social center password, username or email address. There will be no way to recover this PIN by email. You'll have to contact customer service directly if you loose it.

We will not honor requests that do not follow these guidelines listed above. This is done for your protection. We will email you once it has been updated.

EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
LadyAryana_PaP
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2008 7:38:29 PM(UTC)

This is something I would like to know.. I was told when I signed up it would ask me for my pin. Although it didnt, so how do I get one now? I can't request something I never had.. I did send a email asking they set me on up, but would like to get it solved asap..

Thanks

Dark
Submission is taken, not surrendered, Submission is surrendered not taken, Once you have it, tis up to you to keep it.

What you want isn't what it seems. Look a bit closer and find out what it really is.
DianaGER
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 20, 2008 1:57:55 AM(UTC)

DarkestRose wrote:
This is something I would like to know.. I was told when I signed up it would ask me for my pin. Although it didnt, so how do I get one now? I can't request something I never had.. I did send a email asking they set me on up, but would like to get it solved asap..

Thanks

Dark

If you never had set a pin for using rays, it should be go this way:

1.) Log into the Utherverse Social Center.

2.) Go to the person's profile you wish to send a web gift to and click on 'Send Me A Gift' in the Message Center.

3.) Click 'Establish a PIN'. Pick a PIN that will be easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess.
Your PIN cannot be your Social Center password, username or email address. There will be no way to recover this PIN by email.
You'll have to contact Customer Support directly for us to reset it for you.

Let support know if you have any questions and they'll be happy to help.

Greetings
Diana
misty0235
#5 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2008 4:00:14 AM(UTC)

Medals:
DianaGER wrote:
DarkestRose wrote:

Thanks

Dark

If you never had set a pin for using rays, it should be go this way:

1.) Log into the Utherverse Social Center.

2.) Go to the person's profile you wish to send a web gift to and click on 'Send Me A Gift' in the Message Center.

3.) Click 'Establish a PIN'. Pick a PIN that will be easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess.
Your PIN cannot be your Social Center password, username or email address. There will be no way to recover this PIN by email.
You'll have to contact Customer Support directly for us to reset it for you.

Let support know if you have any questions and they'll be happy to help.

Greetings
Diana

Ok I did that but could not find a link or button that said Establish Pin....maybe I am just not seeing it, all I get is the drop down menu for the gift pages
Frouk
#6 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2008 4:14:57 AM(UTC)

Maybe you should try to send another member rays. You do that by going to their profile and clicking the send me funds button on the top right. If you are not asked to establish a PIN doing that you should follow the procedure for changing your PIN. In that case it must already be established, by you, or by a glitch in the system (not unlikely).

LRs_georgia_Gor
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:07:45 AM(UTC)

Medals:
i wanted to send someone a gift, but didnt have enough rays. I set up a trader account in the marketplace and transferred funds to purchase some rays. It asked me for a PIN. I dont have one. Never have had one.

Following suggestions in this thread I went to the "send me some rays" and "Send me a gift" screen, looking for a "Establish PIN" option. There isnt one that I can see.

Please help. how do i get a PIN?
Xaoz
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:15:06 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Geon54 wrote:
i wanted to send someone a gift, but didnt have enough rays. I set up a trader account in the marketplace and transferred funds to purchase some rays. It asked me for a PIN. I dont have one. Never have had one.

Following suggestions in this thread I went to the "send me some rays" and "Send me a gift" screen, looking for a "Establish PIN" option. There isnt one that I can see.

Please help. how do i get a PIN?

Follow the instructions in post # 2 of this thread

Please Shop responsibly and try before you buy
LRs_georgia_Gor
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:38:45 AM(UTC)

Medals:

Thanks for the response..

for some reason, i thought those instructions required having/knowing your pin before sending the email, so i didn't think they applied.

once i re read them, i realized that was not the case, so i will go that route.