Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Newbie totally lost
LadyPaye
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 03, 2008 12:25:08 AM(UTC)

okay I'm really new here, so far I've managed to just walk around alot. Where is the best place to go, just to chat with other women? What are "rays" and how do I get them. is there a list somewhere that makes your avatar do things like wave or clap or whatever and where is the list if you have one? Thanks in advance :D
Kris_157
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 03, 2008 12:59:54 AM(UTC)

Medals:
LadyPaye wrote:
okay I'm really new here, so far I've managed to just walk around alot. Where is the best place to go, just to chat with other women? What are "rays" and how do I get them. is there a list somewhere that makes your avatar do things like wave or clap or whatever and where is the list if you have one? Thanks in advance :D

Find the welcome center. Walk out of the big blue room you find yourself in. Turn Right, see the spinning door, go in there.

You'll probably find a Guide, they can help you out some.

Just looking to chat people up, most any club is good for that (except boxers its the gay mens club). Click on doors to enter them.

Rays are in game money, you get them primarily by rating things. There is a helpful spot on your profile that'll tell you more about 'em.

some standard commands are /hug /kiss /clap /dance /cage /wave
*please note that the '/' is part of the command.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
Willowstar_LnL
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 03, 2008 3:16:58 AM(UTC)

Hello and welcome!

There is much to see in the game. It took me two days just to get around to see everything I could and believe me I still get lost sometimes (I think I have been here little over a week? Maybe two?)

Check the calendar of events as often as possible. You can find so much to do! Street games, Grand Opening parties, etc. Some of the best places I have found is Leather and Lace (VIP) and Temptations (also VIP I believe), Raven's is a great place to hang out and meet people.... Go to the sports club and take some flying lessons or head to virt Van and goof off in the skating rink! There is so much to do and see you will wonder why you didn't find this game sooner.

If you need any help finding something in the game, most everyone you come across will be glad to point you in the right direction or take you on a tour.
Kris_157
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 03, 2008 3:25:02 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Willowstar wrote:
Hello and welcome!

There is much to see in the game. It took me two days just to get around to see everything I could and believe me I still get lost sometimes (I think I have been here little over a week? Maybe two?)

Check the calendar of events as often as possible. You can find so much to do! Street games, Grand Opening parties, etc. Some of the best places I have found is Leather and Lace (VIP) and Temptations (also VIP I believe), Raven's is a great place to hang out and meet people.... Go to the sports club and take some flying lessons or head to virt Van and goof off in the skating rink! There is so much to do and see you will wonder why you didn't find this game sooner.

If you need any help finding something in the game, most everyone you come across will be glad to point you in the right direction or take you on a tour.

Leather and Lace is a VIP only, Temptations is open to anyone.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
Willowstar_LnL
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 03, 2008 4:20:32 AM(UTC)

See lol I knew LnL was VIP, but I am not in Temptations all that often so i wasn't sure. Thanks for the tip Kris!