Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
How do You put a picture in the forums
Brenda_Jean
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2008 7:34:42 AM(UTC)

Medals:
How do You put a picture in the forums from your pc .. I see the Insert image.. what are the steps that i have to take Can someone tell me please
XENI
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2008 11:21:58 AM(UTC)

Brenda_Jean_LnL wrote:
How do You put a picture in the forums from your pc .. I see the Insert image.. what are the steps that i have to take Can someone tell me please

click

and insert link between ]HERE[
Brenda_Jean
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:19:26 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi XENI i tryed that when i right or left click i dont have the paste opction,, What is the path? you no like my documents my pic. or what how do i get to that path?
Kris_157
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:26:56 PM(UTC)

Medals:
okay, if the picture is already up on the web (your copying from a different site) when you are viewing the image right click on it and go to properties, that will give you the location to put between the {IMG} tags.

If your using a new image (like a screen shot) upload it to someplace such as photobucket (yeah your going to have to create an account) and that has and image link already made for you.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
Brenda_Jean
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:40:24 PM(UTC)

Medals:
So i can't jest add a picture from my pictures off of my CP.. I have to go some where and upload it first?
Brenda_Jean
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:43:55 PM(UTC)

Medals:
im talking about like XENI jest up a little like that car pic in her reply u see it?
Kris_157
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:46:50 PM(UTC)

Medals:
you can add as an attachment while your composing your message. At the bottom of the screen (just above where it says Preview Post Cancel) there are two tick boxes (watch this topic) and (attach file) click on the attach files to this post then click the post button click the browse button, Locate the image (or file) on your computer, click ok then hit the attach button.
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
Kris_157
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:50:25 PM(UTC)

Medals:
oh as a signature, click on the My Profile button in the Logged in as: Brenda_Jean_LnL banner, under Personal Profile: there is a signature option, follow the same steps as shown above.

Brenda_Jean
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:54:24 PM(UTC)

Medals:
XENI Im talking about like that car picture attached to your massage