Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages12>
vip
inkmann
#1 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 6:44:37 PM(UTC)

just wondering if any one can tell me how to upgrade to vip using reys....
Kris_157
#2 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 8:08:15 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Well inkman first thing you need to do is find yourself in possession of 350+ rays (you get better returns from larger ammounts)

Second you need to find a friend who is a VIP with 350+ rays (enough to cover the cost of the gift)

Third, do yourself a favor and get age verified (I'll describe that below)

Forth have your friend buy you a lv 6 or above gift

fifth pay your friend back.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
Kris_157
#3 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 8:09:25 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Age Verification
From FAQ
Link
http://www.redlightcenter.com/faqfiles/

Quote:
Age Verification

To age verify all we need is a government issued photo ID that clearly shows the country of origin or issuing government agency, your full name and date of birth. You can use driver's license, ID o r passport. We work with all foreign countries.

You only have to age verify with us once for an account. If you have been billed by CCBill or in most cases were previously a VIP then you have completed this process already.

Age Verification is done on manually at this time. If Customer Support is closed then we usually do these as a priority the following day.

We try to do them at night & on the weekends when we get the chance so it's always best to send them in ASAP in case we happen to clear the queue and can get them verified when Support is closed.

If Emailing: You can scan a copy of your ID and email it to us at support@redlightcenter.com. Or take a picture of your ID with a digital camera and email that over.

If Faxing: It's best if you enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID, prior to faxing. Prior to faxing set resolution to SUPERFINE. Our fax number is (775) 580-9977. For our International users its: 001+ (775) 580-9977

If Mailing: Enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID and mail to:
RLC Support, PO Box 11289, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 USA

RLC & Utherverse Support

9am to 5pm PST Mon-Fri.
Phone: 1-877-349-4752
Non-US Residents: 1.778.329.9959
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
XENI
#4 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 11:28:07 PM(UTC)

Kris_157 wrote:
Age Verification
From FAQ
Link
http://www.redlightcenter.com/faqfiles/

Quote:
Age Verification

To age verify all we need is a government issued photo ID that clearly shows the country of origin or issuing government agency, your full name and date of birth. You can use driver's license, ID o r passport. We work with all foreign countries.

You only have to age verify with us once for an account. If you have been billed by CCBill or in most cases were previously a VIP then you have completed this process already.

Age Verification is done on manually at this time. If Customer Support is closed then we usually do these as a priority the following day.

We try to do them at night & on the weekends when we get the chance so it's always best to send them in ASAP in case we happen to clear the queue and can get them verified when Support is closed.

If Emailing: You can scan a copy of your ID and email it to us at support@redlightcenter.com. Or take a picture of your ID with a digital camera and email that over.

If Faxing: It's best if you enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID, prior to faxing. Prior to faxing set resolution to SUPERFINE. Our fax number is (775) 580-9977. For our International users its: 001+ (775) 580-9977

If Mailing: Enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID and mail to:
RLC Support, PO Box 11289, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 USA

RLC & Utherverse Support

9am to 5pm PST Mon-Fri.
Phone: 1-877-349-4752
Non-US Residents: 1.778.329.9959

Chris who u work for?
Syivie
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2008 1:29:22 AM(UTC)

Kris is just being helpful xeni:Smile

Just like youTongue
inkmann
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2008 6:08:23 AM(UTC)

thanks for the help..Dancing
_McLovin__
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:19:59 AM(UTC)

I'm planning on gifting my online fiancee vip as soon as I have enough rays. Should I have them do the age verification now, or should he wait till I actually make the gift?
SirArwen
#8 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2008 3:27:36 AM(UTC)

Medals:
this age verification thing can i just get it now or do i have to wait till i get the vip thing does this age verification thing stay on my account when i do get it?Think
Kris_157
#9 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2008 8:52:53 AM(UTC)

Medals:
LasherRowanfaire wrote:
I'm planning on gifting my online fiancee vip as soon as I have enough rays. Should I have them do the age verification now, or should he wait till I actually make the gift?

The sooner the better, it normally takes a day or so (and the support center is closed on weekends) so if you can do it now, nows a great time to get it done.

Kris_157
#10 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2008 8:53:32 AM(UTC)

Medals:
masterbrian1979 wrote:
this age verification thing can i just get it now or do i have to wait till i get the vip thing does this age verification thing stay on my account when i do get it?Think

Yep you only need to be age verified once.

SirArwen
#11 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2008 2:48:55 PM(UTC)

Medals:
thanks kris Smile
SirArwen
#12 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2008 2:58:39 PM(UTC)

Medals:
i do have 1 more vip question is there a way i can just purchase a 1 year vip in 1 setting or does it have to be a 30day thing ?
Kris_157
#13 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2008 3:33:22 PM(UTC)

Medals:
masterbrian1979 wrote:
i do have 1 more vip question is there a way i can just purchase a 1 year vip in 1 setting or does it have to be a 30day thing ?

try buying 3500(or what ever a lv9 gift costs) rays and getting gifted (looks like the exchange rate is about right)

_McLovin__
#14 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2008 12:59:32 PM(UTC)

Ok he did the age verification thursday. do you get a confirmation back for that? I gifted the VIP today, and he got the gift... but no VIP, he's still a greenie. Any ideas?
Kris_157
#15 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2008 1:11:51 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Just one and your not going to like it, call support Monday morning. Sad Number is listed in post #3 of this thread.

_McLovin__
#16 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2008 1:23:39 PM(UTC)

That's what I was figuring LOL Thanks for the help...Man, and I was all excited thinking my buddy would be vip tonight Sad
RichardA
#17 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2008 10:04:28 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi there,

The user you gifted has been upgraded. If they are having any problems with the gift or VIP access please have them email us at support@redlightcenter.com or support@utherverse.com.

Cheers,
RichardA
RLC Support
Kel_Bulls_Brat
#18 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2008 10:49:18 PM(UTC)

Kris_157 wrote:
Just one and your not going to like it, call support Monday morning. Sad Number is listed in post #3 of this thread.

ring ring,,hewwo hewwo,,noooooo me no hear u,,,click,,hahahaha good luck
Cindy_G
#19 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2008 11:01:45 PM(UTC)

Kels_a_Brat wrote:
Kris_157 wrote:

ring ring,,hewwo hewwo,,noooooo me no hear u,,,click,,hahahaha good luck

Im sorry the person you are trying to speak with has not been hired yet, in fact
they haven't even been born yet ;d ;d ;d
CindyG
http://www.utherverse.com/Cindy_G

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm ALbright
_McLovin__
#20 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2008 6:28:23 AM(UTC)

RichardA wrote:
Hi there,

The user you gifted has been upgraded. If they are having any problems with the gift or VIP access please have them email us at support@redlightcenter.com or support@utherverse.com.

Cheers,
RichardA
RLC Support

Thank you so much! He logged in early this morning when he got home from work and showed up in front of me.. I was like.. OMG You're yellow! Wohooo! Thank you again!!