Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Earning rays in game
Jennibear
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 31, 2008 10:16:03 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Are there any ways to do this yet? Can you charge for sex etc?

xxx
Cindy_G
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 31, 2008 10:52:24 PM(UTC)

Jennibear wrote:
Are there any ways to do this yet? Can you charge for sex etc?

xxx

Yes you can be a working girl assuming that you are a vip member, u just need to change the setting
in your social center to say you wanna be a sex worker. then u will have a option on you main page as
to whether or not you wanna show badge. You can also earn rays by rating pics profiles blogs, and viewing
profiles

How To Earn Rays
How To Earn Rays!
60 rated pics in a rolling 24 hour period at 0.05 Rays per pic = 3 Rays
20 rated profiles in a rolling 24 hour period at 0.10 Rays per profile = 2 Rays
20 VIEWED profiles in a rolling 24 hour period at 0.10 Rays each = 2 Rays
1 Blog Posted in a rolling 24 hour period = 1 Ray
4 Blogs RATED in a rolling 24 hour period at 0.25 Rays per = 1 Ray
Logging into RLC once per rolling 24 hour period = 1.25 Rays
Logging into the Profile pages (Utherverse) 3 times per rolling 24 hour period at 0.25 Rays = 0.75 Rays
UPLOADING Pics 40 pics per rolling 30 DAY period at 0.25 Rays per = 10 Rays per MONTH.

This adds up to 11 Rays per day, in a 30 day cycle that's 330 Rays, plus the 10 Rays for pictures is 340 Rays.

Further, you get 0.05 rays each time your profile is VIEWED by someone (once per account that views you per 24 hours) and another 0.05 rays for your blog being rated (same rules.) There is NO limit to the number of rays you get from others looking at you.

UPGRADE TO VIP: ®20.00 + ®20.00 monthly
CindyG
http://www.utherverse.com/Cindy_G

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm ALbright
RopeTrick
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 31, 2008 11:21:08 PM(UTC)

Cool reply Cindy.

Would like to add that, despite what the system claims, you earn Rays for logging into RLC twice in a 24 hour period, not just once. The logins do have to be about 15 minutes or so apart in order for both to count. What I normally do is login to RLC, log out, do all the other rating and viewing, then log into RLC again.

This makes it 12.25 Rays a day = 367.5 a month, plus the 10 for uploading the pictures = 377.5 Rays, or more than enough to stay VIP without ever paying real cash again. Or, as long as the Market doesn't crash, you can sell your Rays, pay the VIP in cash, and pocket the difference. Or horde them, hoping that Zabys will actually show up this month.Pray
Zuzana_Drabinova
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 01, 2008 1:39:37 AM(UTC)

Medals:
cindyG wrote:
Further, you get 0.05 rays each time your profile is VIEWED by someone (once per account that views you per 24 hours) and another 0.05 rays for your blog being rated (same rules.). There is NO limit to the number of rays you get from others looking at you.

Yes, there is a limit of :
- 5 rays per day for your profile views (your profile viewed 100 times per 24 hours)
- 2.5 rays per day for your blog views (your blog viewed 50 times per 24 hours)

This makes it 19.75 Rays a day = 592.50 a month, plus the 10 for uploading the pictures = 602.50 Rays a month.

Of course, this is only for the luckiest of us.

Syivie
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 01, 2008 2:16:12 AM(UTC)

Don't forget we cant earn them all at once. (cindy's rolling 24 hours period)

For some reason (...) we have to split the earning during 24 hours.
So rate (or other stuff) and check... over and over... pffff.
Cindy_G
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 01, 2008 2:19:59 AM(UTC)

yes it works on a 24 hour cycle so if u do all that now u will
have to wait until after this time tommorrow to do it again,
still think they should have it on a calendar date and not a
24 hour cycle
CindyG
http://www.utherverse.com/Cindy_G

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm ALbright
Syivie
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 01, 2008 2:28:24 AM(UTC)

Smile That is not my point.
We cant earn the maximum amount a day within a 24 hour period at once.

So for instance, when I never earned a ray (other then from logging on)
and start to rate 20 profiles, 60 pictures and 4 blogs etc etc it will only count a few and not all together in a row.
I have to try later on and hopefully I can get to the maximum amount within a 24 hour period.
Kris_157
#8 Posted : Sunday, June 01, 2008 8:04:00 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I'm not sure whats going on with you Sylvia, but I have no problem sitting down logging on and going to the RATE tab going through the 60pics 20 profiles 4 blogs writing my own blog then searching for 20 profiles to to view. I get it all over and done with in about 20 min and thats taking my time. I've never had a problem getting the full credit for my ratings.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
Syivie
#9 Posted : Sunday, June 01, 2008 7:19:25 PM(UTC)

Kris_157 wrote:
I'm not sure whats going on with you Sylvia, but I have no problem sitting down logging on and going to the RATE tab going through the 60pics 20 profiles 4 blogs writing my own blog then searching for 20 profiles to to view. I get it all over and done with in about 20 min and thats taking my time. I've never had a problem getting the full credit for my ratings.

First:
Believe it or not, many people including myself have NEVER been able for months to earn the full credit in a row.
I've seen plenty of questions and complains on this forum, lets say the last 6/7 months from players who had the same issue.

Second:
I am a vip member for 7 months, have send more then one mail to customer support about this issue but never got an answer.

And third:
Why don't you stick to the content of my post, instead of getting personal interested what is going on with me.
If you do not trust me, I challenge you to use my account, my computer, or even come here and you can check I did not make any topic I started, post I added, or information I gave, up.

And no, you wont get a nickel from me, but if you like I will make you a cup of coffee or tea.
Thank you for your service Sad

Kris_157
#10 Posted : Sunday, June 01, 2008 8:59:29 PM(UTC)

Medals:
SYLVIA_feminoid wrote:
Kris_157 wrote:

First:
Believe it or not, many people including myself have NEVER been able for months to earn the full credit in a row.
I've seen plenty of questions and complains on this forum, lets say the last 6/7 months from players who had the same issue.

I'll believe you. I have not seen the posts you are talking about, but that doesn't mean they are not there. And just beacause you are having this issue does not mean that the original poster will have this issue too.

Second:
I am a vip member for 7 months, have send more then one mail to customer support about this issue but never got an answer.

That is a issue that you will have to take up with support. You have my deeper sympathies due the lack of a response from them. I am not support so I do not know why your bring this to my attention.

And third:
Why don't you stick to the content of my post, instead of getting personal interested what is going on with me.
If you do not trust me, I challenge you to use my account, my computer, or even come here and you can check I did not make any topic I started, post I added, or information I gave, up.

I beg your forgiveness I thought I was sticking to the content of your post. I have no reason to not trust you my assertions were only to state that the original poster could in fact be able to go through his ratings with out the same hassles your going though. I have no desire to log on with your account information, I do not wish to use your computer, or go to your location and use your internet connection, as I have stated earlier I have no reason to not trust you.

And no, you wont get a nickel from me, but if you like I will make you a cup of coffee or tea.
Thank you for your service Sad

I viewed your profile it was rather lovely, and I am sorry that I somehow upset you.

Again I apologize for any misunderstandings we may have had.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
Syivie
#11 Posted : Monday, June 02, 2008 3:01:32 AM(UTC)

Apology accepted.Wink

For what its worth, as you probably noticed English is not my mother language, perhaps I sometimes read to literally.

RopeTrick
#12 Posted : Monday, June 02, 2008 11:42:23 AM(UTC)

SYLVIA_feminoid wrote:

and start to rate 20 profiles, 60 pictures and 4 blogs etc etc it will only count a few and not all together in a row.
I have to try later on and hopefully I can get to the maximum amount within a 24 hour period.

Because it is a ROLLING 24 hour period. If you start rating at 10PM one day, do half by 10:15, then wait a few because of a phone call and finish up at 10:30... when the next day comes along, you can't start before 10PM nor get all 60 done before 10:30.

And, yes, to prove how anal I am about getting all my Rays, I keep a spread sheet to remind me when I did what last.
xxtreme1
#13 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:38:32 AM(UTC)

All I got to say is that I have been able you get 20 rays for looking a pics and giving my rate on it.
midniteblues101
#14 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:58:37 AM(UTC)

RopeTrick wrote:
SYLVIA_feminoid wrote:

Because it is a ROLLING 24 hour period. If you start rating at 10PM one day, do half by 10:15, then wait a few because of a phone call and finish up at 10:30... when the next day comes along, you can't start before 10PM nor get all 60 done before 10:30.

And, yes, to prove how anal I am about getting all my Rays, I keep a spread sheet to remind me when I did what last.

I don't know it does on my computer,,,, i get them all at the same time..when i rate them. now it i rate them to soon it will not then,,,.....
Syivie
#15 Posted : Sunday, June 08, 2008 8:47:15 PM(UTC)

RopeTrick wrote:
If you start rating at 10PM one day, do half by 10:15, then wait a few because of a phone call and finish up at 10:30... when the next day comes along, you can't start before 10PM nor get all 60 done before 10:30.

There were times it did not work. (perhaps a server issue) but Ive been rating like this for 3 days now and YES! it does work.:d

Thanks RopeTrick, easy does it.