Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Maze...So close yet so far!!
Kestra_LMLV
#1 Posted : Monday, May 26, 2008 1:10:19 AM(UTC)

OMG!!! I figured out where the "special" block is in the maze. I also found the 4 symbols to get to the different platforms. I've gotten from the stairs to 4 of the blocks. But the invisible walkways are killing me. I feel like I have a carot dangling in front of me!!! I feel like I've tried every senario of how many steps to walk this way and that, but I still just fall. I'm ready to chuck the computer out the window!!! I've come so far and yet feel like I'm being played. I don't want an entire cheat just a little help here, PLEASE!Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
Hild
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2008 1:41:17 PM(UTC)

There's a maze? Shocked
Kris_157
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2008 2:38:52 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hild wrote:
There's a maze? Shocked

In the fun house, on the boardwalk, in VV. The outside of it looks like a clown.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
Miss_Sarah_Evil
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:12:12 PM(UTC)

the blocks frustrates and annoys me, I have got about as far as you have. The garden maze underneath I managed to find my way out of twice, but once it was only cos I landed right next to the exit. Jumping onto the clock and trying to skip over the second hand as it spins around is fun for about 2 minutes.
Hild
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2008 4:00:55 PM(UTC)

Wow.. I'm going to actually have to go see that now. lol
Guess it helps if I leave off the WG badge and step out of the hotel hallway, eh?;d
Kris_157
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:30:38 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hild wrote:
Wow.. I'm going to actually have to go see that now. lol
Guess it helps if I leave off the WG badge and step out of the hotel hallway, eh?;d

Could help, you pay your 20 a month might as well take some time out and have a bit of fun... well... a bit of a different kind of funTongue
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
unfurllinglips
#7 Posted : Monday, June 02, 2008 5:51:59 AM(UTC)

Medals:
hey kestra, godess sarah,yes it is frustrating isnt it?lols, funhouse is haunted by kevl n smast, they r grt guides around the invisible pathways, dont think they accept rays for their service lols have u seen the waterfall (carrot !!) dangling in there yet?