Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
a Guide in my profile
B1LL
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 28, 2008 7:21:03 AM(UTC)

My profile shows a guide,I dont want it...how do I remove this?
Lena_
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:23:07 AM(UTC)

Medals:
it is not possible to remove the guide from your profile

"You cannot dream yourself into a character;
you must hammer and forge yourself one."
Kris_157
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 28, 2008 7:36:18 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Guides are your friends, if you have a question feel free to send them an e-mail
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
B1LL
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:50:26 PM(UTC)

this guide is no longer a member and I only talked to this person for a min or two on my first visit to RLC...can it be replaced?
Kris_157
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 28, 2008 9:14:53 PM(UTC)

Medals:
To my knowledge no. But I'm sure there is someone who does have an answer.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
DianaGER
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2008 4:56:33 AM(UTC)

B1LL wrote:
this guide is no longer a member and I only talked to this person for a min or two on my first visit to RLC...can it be replaced?

Hello All,

the Guides on the Profile will be there installed automatically the time you create your account. They are only there that you have a first contact person if you want. But feel free to contact any other of the volunteers as well. About the different time zones it can be that "your" guide is never online if you are online. If a volunteer leave the program that means he still stay a time on your profile and will be automatically replaced. If you have a special guide you want on your profile, feel free to contact support if they can do that for you.
But this guide on your profile is only to show that here are Guides available and that help for you is here if you need they. Don't be hesitated to contact any other guide or volunteer in world for help and assistance.

Greetings
Diana
Syivie
#7 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2008 12:25:16 AM(UTC)

DianaGER wrote:
B1LL wrote:

..... If a volunteer leave the program that means he still stay a time on your profile and will be automatically replaced...

Greetings
Diana

It doesn't work that way, no one receives a replacement and certainly not automatically.
That is why I still have 2 accounts with guides that left the volunteer program way back and even disabled their accounts like 4 - 5 months ago.Wink
SweetGuy
#8 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2008 2:02:59 AM(UTC)

Medals:
SYLVIA_feminoid wrote:
DianaGER wrote:
B1LL wrote:

..... If a volunteer leave the program that means he still stay a time on your profile and will be automatically replaced...

Greetings
Diana

It doesn't work that way, no one receives a replacement and certainly not automatically.
That is why I still have 2 accounts with guides that left the volunteer program way back and even disabled their accounts like 4 - 5 months ago.Wink

The guides assigned on the profiles is essentially taken from a list of possible guides. The ones assigned will be fixed automatically, however this only happens once the list is updated. Due to the stability problems the devs have been focused on fixing, this has been a low priority issue for now.