Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
going private
MMMoriah
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2008 11:23:11 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi everybody! maybe somebody can help me. This happened to me in rlc and now keeps goin on in the utherverse too: when i go private in the options i still get PMs and people know exactly where i am. Is there something more i need to do? i thought if i went private people wouldn't even know that i'm in there. thanks for ur help Dancing

Moriah
Kris_157
#2 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2008 12:57:21 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I haven't tried it on the new server yet, but from what I hear moving the settings so that you appear to be off line do not work. With some amount of luck this will be fixed soon, as will the iggy feature.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
EmotionalBypass
#3 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2008 8:55:22 AM(UTC)

Kris_157 wrote:
I haven't tried it on the new server yet, but from what I hear moving the settings so that you appear to be off line do not work. With some amount of luck this will be fixed soon, as will the iggy feature.

A friend of mine posted a bulletin about this Asking for them to bring the Privacy Feature back So it would be my guess that they are in the works of fixing or will be in the future.

Check Out My World Let Me Know What You Think