Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
vip gift
fdogg
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:54:10 AM(UTC)

Medals:
how long does it take for the level 6 gift to become active. i recieved one today and am just wondering if i have to do something. yes i accepted the gift. any help would be appreciated. thanks.
Kris_157
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 15, 2008 12:06:52 PM(UTC)

Medals:
well if your age verified

(follow these instructions)
Quote:
To verify your age all we would need is a copy of your Government Issued ID. It must be legible so we can read the issuing Government Agency, your full name & date of birth or the account will not be upgraded to VIP. You can send that in by Email, Fax or Postal Mail.

If Emailing: You can scan a copy of your ID and email it to us at support@utherverse.com. Or take a picture of your ID with a digital camera and email that over.

If Faxing: It’s best if you enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID, prior to faxing. Prior to faxing set resolution to SUPERFINE. Our fax number is (775) 580-9977. For our International users its: 001+ (775) 580-9977

If Mailing: Enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID and mail to: RLC Support, PO Box 11289, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 USA

Please let us know if we can assist you further. Or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us any time. We look forward to assisting you.

RLC & Utherverse Support
9am to 5pm PST Mon-Fri.
Phone: 1.877.349.4752
Non-US Residents: 1.778.329.9959

It shouldn't be too long. But you do need to be Age Verified to enjoy the benefits of VIP.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
fdogg
#3 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2008 12:05:06 AM(UTC)

Medals:
now when i fax the copy over, do i need to send any other information with it? name, account it is for? stuff like that.
DUCHESS_JADZAR
#4 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2008 12:16:08 AM(UTC)

fdogg wrote:
now when i fax the copy over, do i need to send any other information with it? name, account it is for? No need.stuff like that.

Only this - copy of your Government Issued ID.
Kris_157
#5 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2008 1:20:15 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I would imagine yes on the coversheet put your name, the email you have associated with the account, and the nickname your currently using for it as well. More information is always better than not enough information.

And if you were wondering it seems that Utherverse3D bases your account more on the e-mail associated with the account than anything else.

Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
DazzlerCock
#6 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2008 9:55:36 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I have a number of standard membership friends in RLC, and I am thinking of giving one a VIP upgrade, my question is what are the costs to me is it just the monthly membership times a certain number of months? or what.
Kris_157
#7 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2008 11:04:06 AM(UTC)

Medals:
you can either out and out buy them one (credit cards are wonderful things) or send them a LV6 gift for one month basic membership thing.

If you use your CC beware it will be a recurring item on your monthly statement. The LV6 gift is a one time deal. Please do yourself a favor (and them) and get them age verified first.

***Note I am not affiliated with Utherverse, Utherverse3D, or ccbill.com take my advice at your own risk, not responsible for any decisions you make or money you may loose***

Raven_Sword
#8 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2008 12:13:00 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I have recieved a VIP gift I am and have been age verified but my account has been confused with someone else's. What do I do.? I have written customer service at least a dozon times as well and have gotten no answer.
Kris_157
#9 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2008 1:04:45 PM(UTC)

Medals:
other than contact Customer Support... the best advice I can offer is just wait I'm afraid Sad