Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
CCbill says it won't process credit cards from my region
Nikephoros
#1 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2008 7:14:28 PM(UTC)

After getting repeated "Card Declined at Pre-Auth SC" errors while trying to purchase vip, I talked to their customer support. The guy there simply told me they don't process cards from my region, period. Under these circumstances I wonder why the hell they le you choose the country from the drop-off menu, to get your number anyway?

Since I don't live in the US and cannot use phone billing I wonder what the hell can I do to play?
Kris_157
#2 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2008 8:06:12 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Not sure if they will do it, but you could try an online check... Not sure if CCBill will work with a bank from what ever country you are from but its worth a shot.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
Nikephoros
#3 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2008 8:57:07 PM(UTC)

What I really think it's odd is the fact that they don't say from the start they don't accept cards from my country.
Kris_157
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2008 2:16:39 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I'll agree with you there.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
AO_Alpha_Sister
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2008 1:16:21 AM(UTC)

Not sure if this will help, but you can order a pre-paid VISA or Mastercard which is based in the U.S. These use instant funds transfer like Western Union which may be usable in your country. The pre-paid account remains yours with the same number since it re-loadable so it will work just like a credit card based in the U.S. All you need to remember to do is keep it loaded so your subscription continues without interruption.

Hope that helps!