Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages<12
How many times can the same outfit be sold by different sales people
Xaoz
#21 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2023 10:37:18 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I made some outfits for RLC2, but when they changed it I could no longer get in. The Dev's were saying it was my computer, but my computer was running plenty of VRAM and RAM with a nearly empty hard drive and an 8 core processor, so they blamed it on my connection which was the fastest I could get for DSL with fibre optics at the time. I ended up giving up on it and lost close to 1K of rays when they shut it down. So I am a little leary of RLCMate. I'm coming up on my 15th anniversay of making clothing for RLC and the tutorials I have made in the past, while very simple have helped numerous people get started.

When I see things like this past weekend's Shop Hop turn out, I get a little discouraged to see almost no one actually going to the shops to see what is being offered. The Closet really has made it too easy for people to shop. They no longer need to go to a location to see the displays. They can just do a search and buy with out going in to the world and when they do go in and put on the outfit that looked so good in the picture and it has mismatched seams and looks nothing like what they saw. I think they assume since those are the top twenty the ones that don't make it must be really bad. The truth unfortunately is generally the exact opposite and many of the best designers that I see sell very little because people don't know about them (I am not including myself in that statement, because I am far from even being close to the best).

Please Shop responsibly and try before you buy
1 user thanked Xaoz for this useful post.
Cougar on 3/15/2023(UTC)