Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
3 Pages<123
Seems to me
__Autumn__
#41 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:37:24 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Molly_Misty Go to Quoted Post
Seems to me that whenever anyone posts an entry in the forum the only people that ever reply are in the most part, the knockers. They try to belittle any entry made. Most of them only really wishing to show off how much crap they can add to the forum in the way of pictures taking up room and wasting peoples time scrolling through them. So let the knockers fire away, as this is their last chance to have a go at me. I've decided like many other people, no more entries on the Forum. I wonder how many replies I'm going to get of good ridence. One can only expect that from the Knockers. We shall see, as they find it completely irresistable to resist replying.

So Far One Knocker with two replies. Even if he rings the bell.

Number of Knockers so far :- 7

They just can't resist knocking can they

From reading your inflammatory post it looks to me that you not only knew the reaction it would get but that it was your very intention.
You came on here and posted insults and then get your panties in a wad when you get the reaction you were aiming for.
Like many posts in the forums anymore it is a bid for attention by the op. It just makes you look like one of the many drama whores who love to start crap. I can never understand what anyone gets out of that. To each his own I guess. I think it is pathetic.

Click to go to profile
Click to go to showroom

Click banner to go to site.
5 users thanked __Autumn__ for this useful post.
Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/24/2012(UTC), Pluush_Puussy on 5/24/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC), MrsTLdarkechylde on 5/24/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/25/2012(UTC)
Deacon_Bloodwyn
#42 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:48:35 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Angel_Cher_3 Go to Quoted Post
Seems to me that whenever anyone posts an entry in the forum the only people that ever reply are in the most part, the knockers. They try to belittle any entry made. Most of them only really wishing to show off how much crap they can add to the forum in the way of pictures taking up room and wasting peoples time scrolling through them. So let the knockers fire away, as this is their last chance to have a go at me. I've decided like many other people, no more entries on the Forum. I wonder how many replies I'm going to get of good ridence. One can only expect that from the Knockers. We shall see, as they find it completely irresistable to resist replying.

It is really difficult to debate anything here Molly. There are a few haters that have taken over the forums for a long time now.

I have had so many people come in-world and tell me exactly what you are saying.
There are many many posters that will not come here. It took a lot of courage for you to post this thread. Good for you!

The GOOD NEWS is that I think things are getting better. SG took a stand on it just a little while ago.

I hope you stay and that the forum goes back to being safe and comfortable for all the post.

God Bless

Angel Cher 3.5 AOG
To Serve and Protect

**You better pack up and leave then so it is safe for other people! All these supposed people that come to you in world is absolute bullshit and you know it! As far as SG is concerned I'll give him credit but do NOT think for a second that the regular forum posters do NOT know what game you attempt to play at "angel". Also, as far as "the haters" that took over the forums these are people that would NOT sit by and let you attempt to close down venues, belittle people's beliefs and their sexual choices. So get packing and leave for the sake of all the forum!**
JASE_BLOODWYN
Jase's Profile!
3 users thanked Deacon_Bloodwyn for this useful post.
Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC), MrsTLdarkechylde on 5/24/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/25/2012(UTC)
__LEVI__
#43 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 5:26:00 PM(UTC)

Location: Between heaven and hell... ....In my own happy place
Originally Posted by: Godric_Vampir Go to Quoted Post

It is really difficult to debate anything here Molly. There are a few haters that have taken over the forums for a long time now.

I have had so many people come in-world and tell me exactly what you are saying.
There are many many posters that will not come here. It took a lot of courage for you to post this thread. Good for you!

The GOOD NEWS is that I think things are getting better. SG took a stand on it just a little while ago.

I hope you stay and that the forum goes back to being safe and comfortable for all the post.

God Bless

Angel Cher 3.5 AOG
To Serve and Protect

**You better pack up and leave then so it is safe for other people! All these supposed people that come to you in world is absolute bullshit and you know it! As far as SG is concerned I'll give him credit but do NOT think for a second that the regular forum posters do NOT know what game you attempt to play at "angel". Also, as far as "the haters" that took over the forums these are people that would NOT sit by and let you attempt to close down venues, belittle people's beliefs and their sexual choices. So get packing and leave for the sake of all the forum!**

I read that and thought s/he/it was talking about her/him/its self. It always seems that the chair is the first to derail and sputter vile throughout the forums.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Masturbation is a form of stress relief. So go fuck yourself and calm down.
5 users thanked __LEVI__ for this useful post.
Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/24/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC), MrsTLdarkechylde on 5/24/2012(UTC), Pluush_Puussy on 5/25/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/25/2012(UTC)
Dangren
#44 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 5:54:58 PM(UTC)

Location: Is wondering if Cleveland, Ms will become another Ferguson, Mo
Originally Posted by: Ls_seren_DOZ_SC Go to Quoted Post
Molly, you will get alot further in forum if you complain less, open yourself for teasing and take in good grace, be able to accept negative as well as positive comments then you find yourself knocked less.... if you want to survive in forum.

When has this ever stopped the Wingless Wonder? Tongue

Seems we were done a favor by one. Too bad the other can't either chill out with the too much acid tales or follow suit. Think
In 2 words, can anyone name a Nobel Peace Prize
awardee who will leave POTUS with the Middle East
in the enormous mess it is today?

A vote for Hillary is to keep that rolling.
2 users thanked Dangren for this useful post.
Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/24/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC)
Angel_Cher_AOG
#45 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 6:23:49 PM(UTC)

Location: Heaven - Senior Guardian Angel 5.0 Assigned RLC District 13 - To Serve & Protect We Keep God In The Utherverse as without Him It Would Not Survive.
Molly, as you can see they are here.

Not one was mentioned by name, but yet most posted to expose themselves.

Read the posts. They are interesting.

God Bless dear

Angel Cher
ANGELS OF GOD - IN GOD WE TRUST
*The STAR OF HOPE is the MOST Important Thing That Brian Can Program This Year*

BECOME A ANGEL
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
2 users thanked Angel_Cher_AOG for this useful post.
Laura_uk on 5/25/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/25/2012(UTC)
Deacon_Bloodwyn
#46 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 6:37:35 PM(UTC)

Molly, as you can see they are here.

Not one was mentioned by name, but yet most posted to expose themselves.

Read the posts. They are interesting.

God Bless dear

Angel Cher

**Including Y-O-U! Love to fan those flames don't you "angelic" one!**
JASE_BLOODWYN
Jase's Profile!
4 users thanked Deacon_Bloodwyn for this useful post.
Pluush_Puussy on 5/24/2012(UTC), Enigmaofhate on 5/24/2012(UTC), MrsTLdarkechylde on 5/24/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/25/2012(UTC)
Enigmaofhate
#47 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 6:39:33 PM(UTC)

RollEyes ThumbDown

It gets so tiring reading responses those people make forums look bad that guy that girl etc.... Would you rather us all have the same personalities? React the same way every single time? We'd all be boring predictable and dull if this happened.

To the self righteous posters none of us are the same we all react in our own special way we all have different personalities we dont all think the same way either.

This site is not fucking sesame street people are going to disagree its GOING to get heated at times simple human nature period.I learned a long ass time ago that you have to roll with the punches on sites like this otherwise you won't survive it period.

You make this site what you want it to be has nothing to do with anyone else only YOU. Posts like this are transparent in their obvious attempts to bait and seek attention.
3 users thanked Enigmaofhate for this useful post.
Deacon_Bloodwyn on 5/24/2012(UTC), MrsTLdarkechylde on 5/24/2012(UTC), always_val on 5/25/2012(UTC)
Enigmaofhate
#48 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 6:46:13 PM(UTC)

Kiss Cheesy
Originally Posted by: RedBaby_ Go to Quoted Post
I wrote this message about 3 hours ago but *growls at UV forum database* I got an error when I tried to post and lost the lot!

Anyway, after letting the frustration die down, here goes again...

It seems to me....

That you get back from this forum (and from most forms of communication) exactly what you put it into it.

Have you ever noticed that there is a group of posters (including old and new members) who very rarely ever get told 'Fuck You' as a response to their posts, or get flamed, belittled personally attacked for their views? I count myself as one of these lucky people, as well as the likes of Jocelyn, Kelstan, Lady K, Romana, MidnightFairy, and to some extent members such as Anna7, Val, Friday, etc. There are many more who I haven't included, and I discount the News & Politics and Wasteland boards as they are in themselves flame sites. (Now watch the regulars come in and call me names just for shits and giggles Cheesy Grin Grin )

It's not, contrary to what some people claim, because these people are "popular" or because they are forum old timers. Nor is it because they "kiss ass" or they belong to some form of clique and follow the group herd mentality or ignore the proclaimed 'injustices' in UV or the forums (that one is a common accusation). In fact you'll find that the majority of these people are those who are most fair to all in their comments and DO stand up against the 'norm' if they don't agree with it, they just go about it in a far more effective way than ranting, screaming and attacking other users. Most of them you will find are fairly vocal about their views, controversial or not, and you will OFTEN find many other members disagreeing with them and their opinions, but it very rarely, if ever, devolves into personal attacks and mud-slinging.

The reason that they don't get 'attacked' is because of the way that they post themselves. You'll notice that no matter how upset, angry or frustrated they are, their posts are well thought out, reasoned opinions without personal attacks on others, without the 'blame game' and they present a balanced argument. They don't answer posts that disagree with them with a post that, no matter what the words actually say, shouts FUCK YOU to the respondent.

I can assure you, no matter whose name was beside a post like the OP here, or like the other headlining thread by the same author in GD, it is always going to get the responses that it does, because when you open with a header that truly reads FUCK YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE ALL IGNORANT BASTARDS, then surprise surprise, that's exactly what you're going to get back.

In other words if you TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for how you post and present yourself in a way that respects others, then you will get that back, respect from others.

To quote my favourite meerkat... SIMPLES!!

Shuddup buttburglar!
Deacon_Bloodwyn
#49 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 7:32:21 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Loveheart_WGAF Go to Quoted Post
Kiss Cheesy
Originally Posted by: RedBaby_ Go to Quoted Post
I wrote this message about 3 hours ago but *growls at UV forum database* I got an error when I tried to post and lost the lot!

Anyway, after letting the frustration die down, here goes again...

It seems to me....

That you get back from this forum (and from most forms of communication) exactly what you put it into it.

Have you ever noticed that there is a group of posters (including old and new members) who very rarely ever get told 'Fuck You' as a response to their posts, or get flamed, belittled personally attacked for their views? I count myself as one of these lucky people, as well as the likes of Jocelyn, Kelstan, Lady K, Romana, MidnightFairy, and to some extent members such as Anna7, Val, Friday, etc. There are many more who I haven't included, and I discount the News & Politics and Wasteland boards as they are in themselves flame sites. (Now watch the regulars come in and call me names just for shits and giggles Cheesy Grin Grin )

It's not, contrary to what some people claim, because these people are "popular" or because they are forum old timers. Nor is it because they "kiss ass" or they belong to some form of clique and follow the group herd mentality or ignore the proclaimed 'injustices' in UV or the forums (that one is a common accusation). In fact you'll find that the majority of these people are those who are most fair to all in their comments and DO stand up against the 'norm' if they don't agree with it, they just go about it in a far more effective way than ranting, screaming and attacking other users. Most of them you will find are fairly vocal about their views, controversial or not, and you will OFTEN find many other members disagreeing with them and their opinions, but it very rarely, if ever, devolves into personal attacks and mud-slinging.

The reason that they don't get 'attacked' is because of the way that they post themselves. You'll notice that no matter how upset, angry or frustrated they are, their posts are well thought out, reasoned opinions without personal attacks on others, without the 'blame game' and they present a balanced argument. They don't answer posts that disagree with them with a post that, no matter what the words actually say, shouts FUCK YOU to the respondent.

I can assure you, no matter whose name was beside a post like the OP here, or like the other headlining thread by the same author in GD, it is always going to get the responses that it does, because when you open with a header that truly reads FUCK YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE ALL IGNORANT BASTARDS, then surprise surprise, that's exactly what you're going to get back.

In other words if you TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for how you post and present yourself in a way that respects others, then you will get that back, respect from others.

To quote my favourite meerkat... SIMPLES!!

Shuddup buttburglar!

**Puts Loveheart over my lap and spanks him! You be nice to Redbaby!!!! Such a silly boy!**
JASE_BLOODWYN
Jase's Profile!
1 user thanked Deacon_Bloodwyn for this useful post.
Enigmaofhate on 5/25/2012(UTC)