Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Cant login to RLC
miseryroms
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2007 1:43:47 PM(UTC)

some one help me i cant lo gin in rlc, is my frist time and when i try to connect alway say Disconnected from server due to conection loss server timed out on log on- try agian later, but i still cant log in please help :'( me
Yona
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2007 2:37:09 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Welcome to RLC!

Utherverse requires a valid email address to create an account. When you joined, an email was sent to the email address you provided. Please open that email and click the link that says "activate". If you do not see this email in your inbox, go to www.utherverse.com. In the member login area located on the right hand side of the page you'll notice a "Resend Activation Email" button under the login form. Click this button and follow the steps provided. If you do not get the activation email, check to see if your email is blocking it as spam. Try adjusting your spam filter control within your email client to allow messages from utherverse.com or redlightcenter.com. Also make sure that you provided us with a valid email address.

Also be sure you enter your password correctly and that your firewall grants the RLC program access to the internet. Good luck.
teddy43
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2007 3:37:35 AM(UTC)

I am having the same problem. I tried all you said, but I am still receiving the same message. I registered on your site on June 5, 2006 and upgrated for a full membership on the same date. I had no problems logging in at that time, so I don't know why I am having the problems now. Is it due to the fact that I cancelled my account back then?
Regards,
Edwin
JustASweetGuy
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2007 4:03:03 AM(UTC)

If you canceled, then that is most likely the problem. Send an email to support@redlightcenter.com and ask them to reactivate it. Or create a new account with a different name.
teddy43
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2007 12:04:02 PM(UTC)

I have sent several mails to support@redlightcenter.com started from 05-11-2007, but not one is answered up to know and I cannot say I am happy about it. Needless to say that I still have the same problem. What do I have to do to get a reply?? I did not pay 20 dollars to see nothing and not even get no answer at all.
Yours truly,
Edwin
JustASweetGuy
#6 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2007 1:09:33 PM(UTC)

If you first sent an email on the 11th, then chances are they haven't read it yet. They are out of the office on the weekend, so they probably wont receive your email til tomorrow. Give it a little time, they'll take care of ya.
MatildaJohansson
#7 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2007 4:21:07 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi!

I can�t logon to the RLC since the Alt gr key doesn�t work on the application. When I am supposed to type in my email, I can�t type @ since it is on my Swedish keyboard on the 2 key.

Please help me, I have just paid a VIP fee,

regards, Matilda
Lena
#8 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2007 6:31:46 PM(UTC)

Hiya Matilda welcome to RLC and here is the answer to your problem

Why can't I enter the @ symbol when inputting my e-mail address on the log-in screen?

To produce the @ symbol:  

You can first try holding the Shift key and hitting the number 2 key and see if that works for you.  That�s the keys we use in the USA.  If that doesn�t work then try either of the following:  

Try doing one or both of the following:  

* Go to the directory that Red Light Center is installed.  
   * C:\Program Files\redlightcenter\redlightcenter  
   * In there is a file called myinfo.ini  
   * Use a text editor like notepad to open it up.  
   * Make sure that directly after the WLogonName= is your email address you used to register your Red Light Center account with. (example: WLogonName=myname@email.com )  
   * Save it, and you are done.

* Go to your Control Panel (this is under your start menu/settings)  
   * Open the regional and language settings  
   * Go to the languages or general tab  
   * Click the "details..." button  
   * Set your location/language settings to English (United States) - US

Your @ symbol above the 2 should work now.  Enter it into the application (RLC) once, log in, and it will be there forever.  Now go back to your languages settings and change it back to the default settings for your computer.

If you are having trouble entering the @ symbol, this is simply a workaround.  Please contact techsupport@redlightcenter.com and let us know which country you are in, or rather, which language keyboard layout you are using so we can resolve the root problem.
phoneybone
#9 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2007 12:53:57 PM(UTC)

Quote:
Quote:
Why can't I enter the @ symbol when inputting my e-mail address on the log-in screen?

To produce the @ symbol:  

You can first try holding the Shift key and hitting the number 2 key and see if that works for you.  That�s the keys we use in the USA.  If that doesn�t work then try either of the following

I get it! It's english keyboard in the Application, anyway! So <shift>-2 works. And when I insert a wrong username/password pair, the error message will be:

Quote:
Disconnected from server due to conection loss server timed out on log on- try agian later

Well, pretty irritating, you should change that, guys!

Now the application crashed. Well, let's see how this goes on.

By the way: All European Countries have the @ using <AltGr>-Q as far as I know. Just write a little note on the starting page
Yona
#10 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2007 3:17:20 PM(UTC)

Medals:
[quote author=phoneybone link=1175460227/0#8 date=1181505237By the way: All European Countries have the @ using <AltGr>-Q as far as I know. Just write a little note on the starting page[/quote]

Not in all European countries, here in the Netherlands it's shift-2 too to get the @ Wink But, in the soon to come new release this should be solved now.