Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
viewing rating from other users
CooL1Tonight_SiS
#1 Posted : Friday, July 04, 2008 8:06:47 AM(UTC)

How do you view your own ratings like your pics and profile from other users ??Smile
Sisters in Sin invite you to visit us at our Club in Red Light District VWW. Also under construction, Sin City.

Sisters In Sin Family Profile

My WG Profile

My RLC Profile

Tre_ZEN
#2 Posted : Friday, July 04, 2008 8:11:48 AM(UTC)

Medals:
As far as I know you can only see your average rating, not what each individual has rated.
CooL1Tonight_SiS
#3 Posted : Friday, July 04, 2008 10:05:13 AM(UTC)

not from anyone particular individual. but just how to view your overall average on the pictures.

Like when i go and view someones profile and i look at someones pictures, it gives me the option to rate there picture and after i rate there pic it shows the number of votes and the average of those votes... How do i view what each personal picture of mine rated ??
Sisters in Sin invite you to visit us at our Club in Red Light District VWW. Also under construction, Sin City.

My WG Profile

My RLC Profile

Kris_157
#4 Posted : Friday, July 04, 2008 2:26:40 PM(UTC)

Medals:
cool1tonight wrote:
not from anyone particular individual. but just how to view your overall average on the pictures.

Like when i go and view someones profile and i look at someones pictures, it gives me the option to rate there picture and after i rate there pic it shows the number of votes and the average of those votes... How do i view what each personal picture of mine rated ??

when your looking at your pictures from your My Home section of your profile you'll see above the pictures a number of Stars (5 actually) so if on the Pic you see *** on top of it thats about a 6

you will also see an MPAA style rating going across one of the bottom corner.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
CooL1Tonight_SiS
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2008 3:13:57 AM(UTC)

when i look at my pictures from MY home section on my profile. i dont see any stars and i dont see any MPAA style going across the bottom corners

My WG Profile

My RLC Profile

Kris_157
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2008 4:28:31 AM(UTC)

Medals:
cool1tonight wrote:
when i look at my pictures from MY home section on my profile. i dont see any stars and i dont see any MPAA style going across the bottom corners

Try hovering your mouse over the picture, if your still not seeing them... your pic might not be rated.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
CooL1Tonight_SiS
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2008 7:53:05 AM(UTC)

i was told i would need to create a seperate account to view them . this seems like a lot of a hassle to view them.

I created a 2nd account and went and viewed my rating on one of my pics and i even voted on one pic . then i loged back in to my origianal account and i cant view any rating or any stars?? ive tried hovering my mouse over the pic and i get nothing.

My WG Profile

My RLC Profile