Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
How can i put a ring on a finger?
lillythesame
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 6:54:22 PM(UTC)

Medals:
If can offer a diamond ring to some one and pay for this a lot of money, must be a possibility to put that ring on fingerto know all ppl if someone is engage...Wink
Please tell me what can i do for that....thank you! Smile
hugssss Lillythesame
Kris_157
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 9:06:24 PM(UTC)

Medals:
From the Utherverse Forum » Utherverse Forum Boards » In-World Events » How to arrange a Full or Express Wedding

Link
http://www.utherverse.com/Forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=10509

Anna

wrote:
Arranging a Full Wedding Ceremony and/or Reception

In order to arrange a wedding ceremony and/or reception in RLC you must fill out the RLC Wedding Event Application Form. This form can be found by visiting:http://www.redlightcenter.com/weddingrequest.asp

Weddings:
All types of weddings are permitted in RLC and there is no restriction on the type of wedding ceremony possible. Some ceremonies performed in RLC are: traditional, religious, hand fasting, collaring ceremonies, multiple marriages, group weddings etc. These are only examples of the types of weddings and ceremonies offered in RLC; remember you are only limited by your own fantasy.

Wedding and Reception Application Fees
-50 rays for the JOP to perform your wedding ceremony (includes wedding planner service, and marriage certificate)
-10 rays per hour for the Wedding Ceremony DJ
-10 rays per hour for the Wedding Reception DJ
-20 rays for an official Utherverse Wedding Certificate*

Before your wedding can be approved, all fees must be transferred to the following account: http://www.utherverse.com/UtherverseEvents
Once your wedding and/or reception fees have been paid, the organization, planning and executing of your event will commence.

Waiting Period:
Please note there is a minimum 30 day waiting period for all wedding ceremonies and receptions. All applications must be received no later then 30 days prior to the date of the event. All approved events will be placed in the RLC calendar.

Wedding Planner Service:
Included in the 50 rays fee for the JOP is the RLC complementary wedding planner service. Once you application and fees have all been received and approved you will be contacted by one of our RLC wedding planners who will assist if you wish in arranging �special requests including textures, invitation cards, and thank you cards. There are also there to assist you in the overall design of you wedding ceremony and/or reception. You are not obligated to use the RLC wedding planner service and can decline this assistance at any time.

Please note: There may be an additional fee to request specific textures for your wedding. This is to be arranged directly with the texture designer and or your wedding planner and is not the responsibility of the Events Office.

Venues:
Certain venues are privately owned and permission must be sought from the owner before an event can be held. This may delay the time in arranging your event. The venue may also be subject to a fee per use for all events. This fee will determined by the individual owner(s) of that venue. The following venues are currently privately owned: Tex's Last Stand, Leather and Lace, Caddie's Wellness Center, TKOH, etc. Other venues such as Blus, Fever and the Hotel etc. are public and are not subject to any fees for use of the venue.

All rays for privately owned venues must be submitted to http://social.redlightcenter.com/Annaprior to arranging your venue.

Billboards:
Please see: http://www.utherverse.co...aspx?g=posts&t=14663 for all information regarding billboards.

Special Requests:
All special requests must be made at the time of submission of your application.
Please note:
1-Not all special requests can be honored due to a number of factors, however we will make every effort to accommodate your request
2-All special requests must be made at the time of your submission of the event request application. Failure to do so may result in your request not being honored.
3-Due to technical issues, some requests may not be honored despite pre approval.

Canceling your Event:
In the event that you wish to cancel your wedding and/or reception you must:
1.Inform the Events Office in writing of your intent to cancel by sending an email to: events@utherverse.com Cancellations must be received at least one week prior to the date of your scheduled wedding and/or reception. A confirmation of cancellation will be sent to you within 24 hours of receiving it.
2.Once the cancellation has been received you will be refunded 50 percent of your initial wedding and/or reception fees. If you do not notify the events office of the cancellation of your event at least least ONE WEEK prior to your scheduled event then you will not receive a refund. Events cancelled with less the one weeks notice are not eligible for a refund of rays.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
Cindy_G
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 11:04:39 PM(UTC)

you should post this in the texture section as someone will have to design it for you. Not sure
that you can do it cause i don't think there is a hand section on your avatar but you can check.
Also if u do get it done then it will only show up to people that have downloads the file
CindyG
http://www.utherverse.com/Cindy_G

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm ALbright
s0phie_Rocker
#4 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 12:45:14 AM(UTC)

_Angel_Hunter_ in textures has a good selection of rings, and posting questions in Textures forums will help you use them.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
"The Waste Land" T. S. Eliot

Kris_157
#5 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 6:52:07 AM(UTC)

Medals:
looks like I misread the point of this one, sorry.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.