Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
3 Pages123>
Town Hall regarding the Closed Beta, September 12th, 2:30PM PST
Kendrick
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2023 1:32:35 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone!!!

As promised we will be having a Town Hall to cover everything related to the Closed Beta on September 12th, 2:30PST at vww://utherverse.vww/vv_theatre_large .

We will also be broadcasting it on our Twitch channel for those who can't make it in world, https://www.twitch.tv/utherverse .

I have compiled everything we have already gone over, so please familiarize yourself with the following Q&A, and please ask anything not covered below related to the Beta. If you don't wish to ask here, you can email community@redlightcenter.com and we will get it addressed during the TownHall!!

Huge thanks to everyone who has signed up, the interest from everyone has been amazing and we really can't wait to have you all join us for the Closed Beta.

Q: Is RLC closing?
A: No.

Q: Is it part of Mark's Metaverse?

Q: Do you need to sign up with your wallet? (crypto wallet)
A: No wallet is required to sign up.

Q: When do we need to sign up for a wallet?
A: If you wish to “cash out,” this feature will likely be available after we complete Beta testing. The cash-out will be done to a crypto wallet, so at that time and for that purpose, you may wish to have a crypto wallet.

Q: How does the virtual currency system work there? Multiple currencies? How much can UtherToken get you?
A: Initially, the in-world system will operate in a very similar way to the Rays system. In Beta, there will be no option to cash out, and you will be able to purchase virtual stuff for in-world coins.

In either late-stage Beta or once we have completed Beta testing, we will introduce a system whereby you can obtain a crypto version of the in-world coin. That crypto version $UTHX will be bought and sold outside of our system, on Web3 blockchains. Most users will be able to move $UTHX from the blockchain into their account, or from their account to the blockchain.

Blockchain tokens can be bought or sold for the value set by the free and open market.

KT: So think of it as instead of using "Trader" value, it will be converted to the crypto coin so you can cash it out that way. However, you can still use the in-world version of the coin without having to sign up for a wallet.

Q: Can I convert Rays to the new currency?
A: The two currencies will be separate, at this moment there are no plans to convert rays to the new currency.

Q: My closet, my avi, my properties, all my stuff? Will I lose those?
A: No, Utherverse and RLC Classic will remain operational, and in fact, should become more popular as users of the new system explore the Classic system. Nothing will be lost from the Classic system.

KT: Your current properties, clothing, etc will not transfer over to the new worlds. It will look extremely dated, and the time needed to fully transfer everything isn't feasible.

Q: What happens to a VIP user today that cancels in June? Will they still be whitelisted?

A: Anyone who is currently VIP can get whitelisted for the closed beta until September 15h. Click the link on your profile to reserve your name!

Q: Will this work for someone who has a Mac computer?
A: Yes.

Q: Is there Deco available?
A: Deco is planned and we have made good progress on it, but it will not be available when we first launch our closed Beta.

Q: I am curious about how the properties will be set up. A few free? A few for sale?
A: User properties will not be available when we first launch our closed Beta; but when properties do become available, they will be set up in the same way as they are in the Classic system.

Q: Relation to UtherCoin and wUther, and how it will affect the everyday member.
A: This system will be an improvement over the current Rays system, in that it will allow for an easier method of cashing out; however, the new coin system will have no impact on users of Utherverse Classic.

Q: Will it be possible to buy the new currency with a credit card as we do rays in RLC Classic?

Q: Will there be an affiliate program?
A: Yes. Once it’s ready to go we will let everyone know.

Q: How about white label? Is that still going to be an option and what price range are looking at if yes?

A: We are aiming to keep all our current business plans going forward. We really like how member businesses operate and want to keep that as a baseline while adding new features where possible.
There is a contact form here for anyone interested in the affiliate program or setting up a business.

https://www.utherverse.io/business

Q: What are the system requirements?
A: Once we have them we will let everyone know.

And finally....
KendrickT

Utherverse World Operations
worldops@utherverse.com
36 users thanked Kendrick for this useful post.
Katrin_Vesuvino on 8/29/2023(UTC), syfyjimmy on 8/29/2023(UTC), Mrs_Xhris_SD_1 on 8/29/2023(UTC), SweetGuy on 8/29/2023(UTC), Mystik on 8/29/2023(UTC), Raydor_Deco_CWLF on 8/29/2023(UTC), Pytch on 8/29/2023(UTC), BabySweets56 on 8/29/2023(UTC), Toni_Kiss_WPMC on 8/29/2023(UTC), Kat_Gibson on 8/29/2023(UTC), Brianna on 8/29/2023(UTC), michael59 on 8/29/2023(UTC), BorKan_BrK on 8/29/2023(UTC), KID_VICIOUS_MM on 8/29/2023(UTC), Diva_Vamp on 8/29/2023(UTC), Nefarious_Needs on 8/29/2023(UTC), MrsPurrs_Suns_56 on 8/29/2023(UTC), Mane on 8/30/2023(UTC), DK_Magick on 8/30/2023(UTC), DJ_Woody on 8/30/2023(UTC), Angels on 8/30/2023(UTC), DJ_Khal_DROGO on 8/30/2023(UTC), Cassey on 8/30/2023(UTC), MartiGras on 8/30/2023(UTC), L1LLITH on 8/31/2023(UTC), Pinks_Liplock on 8/31/2023(UTC), MarveLicious on 9/2/2023(UTC), MR_CARLLEE_TBV on 9/2/2023(UTC), DJ_Orion on 9/4/2023(UTC), MrsMoncsiSenti on 9/4/2023(UTC), AMAR_DESIGNS on 9/4/2023(UTC), BB_Licious on 9/5/2023(UTC), AUSTRALIAN_DVU on 9/6/2023(UTC), Zz_FRAZziN_zZ on 9/7/2023(UTC), G_flutterfae_AKV on 9/10/2023(UTC), TIAGO_UNCENSORED on 9/12/2023(UTC)
syfyjimmy
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2023 1:44:54 PM(UTC)

Medals:
We will also be broadcasting it on our Twitch channel for those who can't make it in the world, hmm I wonder if that going to be Mr. Twitch as I call him, or could I also join in and show the town hall meeting on my Twitch channel? I will be recording it so that people who can't get in to watch it, I be able to share the recording with them once the townhall is done
4 users thanked syfyjimmy for this useful post.
Pinks_Liplock on 8/31/2023(UTC), DJ_Orion on 9/4/2023(UTC), DJ_Khal_DROGO on 9/6/2023(UTC), Kelli_Jo on 9/12/2023(UTC)
SweetGuy
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2023 1:48:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: syfyjimmy Go to Quoted Post
We will also be broadcasting it on our Twitch channel for those who can't make it in the world, hmm I wonder if that going to be Mr. Twitch as I call him, or could I also join in and show the town hall meeting on my Twitch channel? I will be recording it so that people who can't get in to watch it, I be able to share the recording with them once the townhall is done

Anyone that wants to is welcome, this is just the official stream. All we ask is that anyone else streaming/recording make sure not to block others while doing so.
5 users thanked SweetGuy for this useful post.
syfyjimmy on 8/29/2023(UTC), Angels on 8/30/2023(UTC), Katrin_Vesuvino on 8/30/2023(UTC), BB_Licious on 9/5/2023(UTC), AUSTRALIAN_DVU on 9/6/2023(UTC)
syfyjimmy
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2023 2:22:32 PM(UTC)

Medals:
ok thanks Sweetguy for the info
Niki_Deus_PCD
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2023 12:14:06 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Sooooo.....Rlc isn't closing then, Kendrick? Tongue
1 user thanked Niki_Deus_PCD for this useful post.
BB_Licious on 9/5/2023(UTC)
Morganna_Vex
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2023 3:03:17 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I'm assuming most RLC users must be European/Asian? I do appreciate the town hall, but in the middle of the afternoon (or 5:30pm EST) in the middle of a weekday isn't exactly the optimal user availability time for us here in the USA. Some of us work for a living Boo hoo!
1 user thanked Morganna_Vex for this useful post.
PZWUMP_GJMC_Temp on 8/30/2023(UTC)
PZWUMP_GJMC_Temp
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2023 4:41:23 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Morganna_Vex Go to Quoted Post
I'm assuming most RLC users must be European/Asian? I do appreciate the town hall, but in the middle of the afternoon (or 5:30pm EST) in the middle of a weekday isn't exactly the optimal user availability time for us here in the USA. Some of us work for a living Boo hoo!

I couldn't agree more but tbh what is there to say about a closed beta program when nothing is finalized or even a fully working just needs crash test dummies to wave a glowing stick about

3 users thanked PZWUMP_GJMC_Temp for this useful post.
DJ_REBELCOWGIRL on 8/30/2023(UTC), Katrin_Vesuvino on 8/30/2023(UTC), ASultryWmn on 8/30/2023(UTC)
DJ_Khal_DROGO
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2023 5:38:44 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Kendrick Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone!!!

As promised we will be having a Town Hall to cover everything related to the Closed Beta on September 12th, 2:30PST at vww://utherverse.vww/vv_theatre_large .

We will also be broadcasting it on our Twitch channel for those who can't make it in world, https://www.twitch.tv/utherverse .

I have compiled everything we have already gone over, so please familiarize yourself with the following Q&A, and please ask anything not covered below related to the Beta. If you don't wish to ask here, you can email community@redlightcenter.com and we will get it addressed during the TownHall!!

Huge thanks to everyone who has signed up, the interest from everyone has been amazing and we really can't wait to have you all join us for the Closed Beta.

A: If you wish to “cash out,” this feature will likely be available after we complete Beta testing. The cash-out will be done to a crypto wallet, so at that time and for that purpose, you may wish to have a crypto wallet.

Q: How does the virtual currency system work there? Multiple currencies? How much can UtherToken get you?
A: Initially, the in-world system will operate in a very similar way to the Rays system. In Beta, there will be no option to cash out, and you will be able to purchase virtual stuff for in-world coins.

In either late-stage Beta or once we have completed Beta testing, we will introduce a system whereby you can obtain a crypto version of the in-world coin. That crypto version $UTHX will be bought and sold outside of our system, on Web3 blockchains. Most users will be able to move $UTHX from the blockchain into their account, or from their account to the blockchain.

Blockchain tokens can be bought or sold for the value set by the free and open market.

KT: So think of it as instead of using "Trader" value, it will be converted to the crypto coin so you can cash it out that way. However, you can still use the in-world version of the coin without having to sign up for a wallet.

A: The two currencies will be separate, at this moment there are no plans to convert rays to the new currency.

A: No, Utherverse and RLC Classic will remain operational, and in fact, should become more popular as users of the new system explore the Classic system. Nothing will be lost from the Classic system.

KT: Your current properties, clothing, etc will not transfer over to the new worlds. It will look extremely dated, and the time needed to fully transfer everything isn't feasible.

Q: What happens to a VIP user today that cancels in June? Will they still be whitelisted?

A: Anyone who is currently VIP can get whitelisted for the closed beta until September 15h. Click the link on your profile to reserve your name!

A: Deco is planned and we have made good progress on it, but it will not be available when we first launch our closed Beta.

Q: I am curious about how the properties will be set up. A few free? A few for sale?
A: User properties will not be available when we first launch our closed Beta; but when properties do become available, they will be set up in the same way as they are in the Classic system.

Q: Relation to UtherCoin and wUther, and how it will affect the everyday member.
A: This system will be an improvement over the current Rays system, in that it will allow for an easier method of cashing out; however, the new coin system will have no impact on users of Utherverse Classic.

Q: Will it be possible to buy the new currency with a credit card as we do rays in RLC Classic?

Q: How about white label? Is that still going to be an option and what price range are looking at if yes?

A: We are aiming to keep all our current business plans going forward. We really like how member businesses operate and want to keep that as a baseline while adding new features where possible.
There is a contact form here for anyone interested in the affiliate program or setting up a business.

And finally....

V_BIKER_V
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2023 6:01:15 AM(UTC)

Medals:
If I remember right wasn't this townhall suppose to be after the Holidays ?? Must be you meant after Labor day LOL anyway Ill try and make this one . Im beginning to have very lil Faith in things here as far as a Business goes .
1 user thanked V_BIKER_V for this useful post.
PZWUMP_GJMC_Temp on 8/30/2023(UTC)
Nefarious_Needs
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2023 11:25:14 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone!!!

And finally....

Thank you Kendrick, Great opening and closing presentation with the.

Is RLC closing? No

The sad part is that some are still not going to get it and continue to ask Is RLC closing? Brick wall Brick wall Dancing Dancing
3 users thanked Nefarious_Needs for this useful post.
BB_Licious on 9/5/2023(UTC), Sedna_SD1_RAW on 9/6/2023(UTC), x_OMG_x on 9/13/2023(UTC)
Niki_Deus_PCD
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2023 2:16:00 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Nefarious_Needs Go to Quoted Post

Is RLC closing? No

The sad part is that some are still not going to get it and continue to ask Is RLC closing? Brick wall Brick wall Dancing Dancing

That's kind of the point I was trying to make, this question has been asked like 30 times yet every time the topic comes up, someone asks it again.
2 users thanked Niki_Deus_PCD for this useful post.
tor_Wraith_BRnD on 9/1/2023(UTC), BB_Licious on 9/5/2023(UTC)
ASultryWmn
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2023 7:30:38 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I told yall but you don't believe me. Reading and comprehension is a problem in the forum. Is RLC classic closing? i'm not laughing I'm cracking up Bawh HAHAHA
3 users thanked ASultryWmn for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 8/30/2023(UTC), EMP_Reldra_CNV on 9/2/2023(UTC), Sedna_SD1_RAW on 9/6/2023(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#13 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2023 5:47:54 AM(UTC)

"Is RLC closing?" Is becoming almost as synonymous as "in 2 weeks" or indeed "is that Harmony Hair Spray she is wearing?" (uk advert). Which makes it nonetheless important and things that matter to people, close to their heart, will often be asked. It's only natural to do so. Are we there yet may even start as the beta progresses Wink Grin
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
DarkLadyJADE
#14 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2023 11:44:36 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone!!!

And finally....

Mahalo (Thank You) Kendrick!

Regardless, all opinions should be hold till we see this Virtual World, even all of you and I have them, I reserve the right to explore to see what there.

Positive or Negative opinions will not sway me to check it out, and this is where I will give helpful feedback. And I will always still keep my sinful fun world in Classic and still make it grow.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
1 user thanked DarkLadyJADE for this useful post.
EMP_Reldra_CNV on 9/2/2023(UTC)
Pig_PV
#15 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2023 12:49:20 PM(UTC)

Medals:
OMG I cant believe they're going to close RLC classic! I read it on a blog! I am so mad now.
Pete Buttigieg 2024!

6 users thanked Pig_PV for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 8/31/2023(UTC), Pytch on 8/31/2023(UTC), Niki_Deus_PCD on 9/1/2023(UTC), BB_Licious on 9/5/2023(UTC), Andi on 9/7/2023(UTC), Jaya_firestone on 10/10/2023(UTC)
Nefarious_Needs
#16 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2023 3:08:13 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Pig_PV Go to Quoted Post
OMG I cant believe they're going to close RLC classic! I read it on a blog! I am so mad now.

Grin Grin Grin Grin ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
The_Black_Rieder
#17 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2023 5:27:06 PM(UTC)

I read a few things in the bog too. It said RLC is closing n I nearly asked here. But read it a 2nd time and it said RLC is NOT closing. Oh blog, now I see lolz. Must clean my glasses.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

ASultryWmn
#18 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2023 10:24:58 PM(UTC)

Medals:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Paul_FW
#19 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2023 11:47:28 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: ASultryWmn Go to Quoted Post

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No no,, They are anouncing the closing of beta on the 12th....it's the title of the thread🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 user thanked Paul_FW for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 9/14/2023(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#20 Posted : Friday, September 01, 2023 3:00:53 AM(UTC)

Hence forward known as The Glorious 12th! Oh hang on that exists already. Hardly surprising really....

1 user thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 9/14/2023(UTC)