Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
4 Pages«<234
Verifying Age
Mr_Locke
#61 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2008 8:54:48 PM(UTC)

[quote author=VAMPIYRA link=1177126586/50#59 date=1200446618][quote author=TinaClark69 link=1177126586/50#57 date=1199463023]

You cannot be gifted vip without exposing your actual identity, lucky you don't live in the UK, I had to send a photo ID plus my birth certificate!  All incase I might see or participate in cartoon sex lol.[/quote]

I'am starting to wonder what I'll have to do to age verify...
Shall I come and dance naked on rollerskates in the RLC office to proof my age ? :-)
If you guys pay my plane ticket to the USA and back I will do it !!!

I already have send two mails one with myself - same guy as on my profile page so it's checkable - on it holding my ID card but not even an answer. If it's not good then at least tell me. I'am waiting for almost 10 days now. I'll become 40 in about 3 weeks and you can see that if you look at me. I wish I was back 17 !!!! :-) I tried to make a close up photograph of my ID card but it's one of those new little cards we have in Belgium now and my date of birth is so small printed on it you almost can't read it. If I come to close with my camera it's to dark to make a photograph. If I use the flashlight it reflects in the plastic card. I even tried with my webcam but the same result.

As a former adult webmaster I understand the policy of age verification,but why are you guys
making everything so difficult ? Just a tickbox 'I declare that I'am at least 18 years of age etc...' and that's it. If that member wants to lie about this,then it's his/her choise and not the fault of the company
that runs RLC.

XENI
#62 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2008 1:31:04 AM(UTC)

[quote author=Mr_Locke link=1177126586/50#60 date=1200974088][quote author=VAMPIYRA link=1177126586/50#59 date=1200446618][quote author=TinaClark69 link=1177126586/50#57 date=1199463023]

You cannot be gifted vip without exposing your actual identity, lucky you don't live in the UK, I had to send a photo ID plus my birth certificate! �All incase I might see or participate in cartoon sex lol.[/quote]

Shall I come and dance naked on rollerskates in the RLC office to proof my age ? :-)

I already have send two mails one with myself - same guy as on my profile page so it's checkable - on it holding my ID card but not even an answer. If it's not good then at least tell me. I'am waiting for almost 10 days now. I'll become 40 in about 3 weeks and you can see that if you look at me. I wish I was back 17 !!!! :-) I tried to make a close up photograph of my ID card but it's one of those new little cards we have in Belgium now and my date of birth is so small printed on it you almost can't read it. If I come to close with my camera it's to dark to make a photograph. If I use the flashlight it reflects in the plastic card. I even tried with my webcam but the same result.

[highlight]As a former adult webmaster I understand the policy of age verification,but why are you guys
making everything so difficult ? Just a tickbox 'I declare that I'am at least 18 years of age etc...' and that's it. If that member wants to lie about this,then it's his/her choise and not the fault of the company
that runs RLC.
[/highlight]

I agree!

[/quote]
RockSlut
#63 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2008 1:00:24 PM(UTC)

In from the UK and I don't have a passport or drivers licence  Embarassed

Any other way of becoming verified?
lil_klips
#64 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2008 4:54:55 PM(UTC)

hi my name is clayton and i am 19 years old im from england ani i am a collage student
lil_klips
#65 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2008 4:57:55 PM(UTC)

hi my name is clayton and i was born 7/12/1988 and i am 19 years old i lived in england i am a collage student
Mariana4u
#66 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2008 5:25:17 PM(UTC)

Medals:
[quote author=RockSlut link=1177126586/50#62 date=1201636824]In from the UK and I don't have a passport or drivers licence �Embarassed

Any other way of becoming verified? [/quote]
u must have an ID or else ur ilegal in u.k.whic one do you have
LenaDee
#67 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2008 7:09:16 PM(UTC)

Medals:
[quote author=RockSlut link=1177126586/50#62 date=1201636824]In from the UK and I don't have a passport or drivers licence  Embarassed

Any other way of becoming verified? [/quote]

sorry Hun it has too be a Government Issued ID

lil_klips
#68 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2008 6:13:10 AM(UTC)

hi my name is kirsty and i was born the 7/12/1988 and i am from the uk and i am a collage student i am telling u my age to that people can by me gifts
TinaClark69
#69 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2008 9:53:51 AM(UTC)

[quote author=Xeni link=1177126586/50#61 date=1200990664][quote author=Mr_Locke link=1177126586/50#60 date=1200974088][quote author=VAMPIYRA link=1177126586/50#59 date=1200446618][quote author=TinaClark69 link=1177126586/50#57 date=1199463023]

You cannot be gifted vip without exposing your actual identity, lucky you don't live in the UK, I had to send a photo ID plus my birth certificate! �All incase I might see or participate in cartoon sex lol.[/quote]

[highlight]As a former adult webmaster I understand the policy of age verification,but why are you guys
that runs RLC.
[/highlight]

I agree!

I agree as well. If this is good enough for everyone else, why wouldn't that be acceptable here. We all know that there are minors here who have used fake IDs. I think we all understand what you're trying to do, but the reality is you can't stop them all anyway.

[/quote]
[/quote]
Sexxxy_babe_22
#70 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2008 1:54:35 AM(UTC)

i dont feel comfortable giving my id, isnt there another way to verify my age :'(
LenaDee
#71 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2008 9:30:23 AM(UTC)

Medals:
[quote author=lil_klips link=1177126586/50#67 date=1202044390]hi my name is kirsty and i was born the 7/12/1988 and i am from the uk and i am a collage student i am telling u my age to that people can by me gifts[/quote]

even if people buy you VIP gifts you still have to verify your age

Sexxxy_babe_22 only other way is to have a credit card
Crazy_Sexy_Cool
#72 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2008 8:45:16 PM(UTC)

I emailed a pic of my id to verify my age, does anyone know how long it will take before it gets verified?
_Pixie_
#73 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2008 2:00:05 AM(UTC)

For those who have had queries on how long the process of Age Verification takes, this is a quote from Tana on page one.

Tana wrote:
Only a selected few staff have access to our customer information and we have worked worked for RLC years. &nbsp;Everything is confidential and safe. <br /><br />All we need is a Government issued photo ID that clears shows the country of origin, your full name and date of birth. &nbsp;You can use driver's license, ID or passport. &nbsp;We work with all foreign countries.<br /><br />You only have to age verify with us once for an account. &nbsp;If you have been billed by CCBill then you have completed this process already.<br /><br />Age Verification is done on manually at this time. If Customer Support is closed then we usually do these as a priority the following day. <br /><br />We try to do them at night &amp; on the weekends when we get the chance so it's always best to send them in ASAP in case we happen to clear the que and can get them verified when Support is closed.<br /><br /><br />*Please note that if there are major issues going on in the world then the wait time may be longer though.<br /><br />If you have any questions or need billing assistance feel free to contact support@redlightcenter.com.<br />

Have a great day one and all!

_Pixie_
LittleInvitro
#74 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2008 7:30:40 AM(UTC)

Mr_Locke wrote:
[quote author=VAMPIYRA link=1177126586/50#59 date=1200446618][quote author=TinaClark69 link=1177126586/50#57 date=1199463023]<br /><br />You cannot be gifted vip without exposing your actual identity, lucky you don't live in the UK, I had to send a photo ID plus my birth certificate! &nbsp;All incase I might see or participate in cartoon sex lol.
<br /><br />I'am starting to wonder what I'll have to do to age verify...<br />Shall I come and dance naked on rollerskates in the RLC office to proof my age ? :-)<br />If you guys pay my plane ticket to the USA and back I will do it !!!<br /><br />I already have send two mails one with myself - same guy as on my profile page so it's checkable - on it holding my ID card but not even an answer. If it's not good then at least tell me. I'am waiting for almost 10 days now. I'll become 40 in about 3 weeks and you can see that if you look at me. I wish I was back 17 !!!! :-) I tried to make a close up photograph of my ID card but it's one of those new little cards we have in Belgium now and my date of birth is so small printed on it you almost can't read it. If I come to close with my camera it's to dark to make a photograph. If I use the flashlight it reflects in the plastic card. I even tried with my webcam but the same result. <br /><br />As a former adult webmaster I understand the policy of age verification,but why are you guys<br />making everything so difficult ? Just a tickbox 'I declare that I'am at least 18 years of age etc...' and that's it. If that member wants to lie about this,then it's his/her choise and not the fault of the company<br />that runs RLC.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[/quote]

Dear Mr_Locke, I am aware of the problems that Belgian ID cards can give, coz I am Belgian too. The only and best thing to do is take a scan of your ID and magnify it. Send this scan towards RLC. Normally an activation of VIP last 2 - 4 days. Please be patient.

I can't believe - That you're gone and we're alone
I can't believe - That we'll never see your face
I can't believe - That you're at the gates of Heaven
I can't believe - That we'll never know you

If only, if only - Miracles happened every day
If only, if only - I could believe in something

Helpless we cried over you - Empty and lost over you

How in the world - Can they say that you're at peace?
How in the world - Can they say that time will heal us?
How in the world - Can we hope to be forgiven?
How in the world - Can we know how we feel?

If only, if only we could all live forever - If only, if only. No memories to remember.

Words were not spoken for you - No grave marks our love for you
Broken our hearts call for you - No-one can blame us but you

How in the world can we ever smile again - How in the world can we live without you

Little Invitro by Gary Numan