Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
connection problem
Vincentred
#1 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2007 6:52:14 AM(UTC)

When I try to log myself in,the message comes first "Your login is not active" and when I try again "Disconnected from server due to connection loss.Server timed out on logon.Try again later.Unable to logon to server"

Well my english is not perfect but I think it would be okay if someone would just try to help me,I'll find an way to understand,let's say I understand 90% of a spoken sentence.

Greets,Vincent
morninghoneybee
#2 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2007 7:05:41 AM(UTC)

It does this sometimes. Just keep trying  Smile
#3 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2007 7:36:24 AM(UTC)

Yona
#4 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2007 9:29:47 AM(UTC)

Medals:
[quote author=Vincentred link=1189777934/0#0 date=1189777934]When I try to log myself in,the message comes first "Your login is not active" and when I try again "Disconnected from server due to connection loss.Server timed out on logon.Try again later.Unable to logon to server"[/quote]

Because of a bug, that should be solved in the next release, it does not always say your login is not active, while it is not active. But, you saw that message at least once, that means, you have not activated your account yet. Click this link : http://www.utherverse.com/validated_email.asp There you can see your account is quite probably not activated yet. On that same page, you can click to have the activation mail to be send again. Be sure to check your spam folder to see if it's in there. When having gotten that mail, click on the link in it, to activate your account. Then you should be able to login. Also then be sure you grant your Firewall and maybe other security software the RLC programs access to the net.
imaginativemale
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:20:36 AM(UTC)

I am really getting angry now. Okay I hate the booting during the sessions but I can somehow
live with that. But I have been trying to get on RL  for more than 2 hours and I can�t. because

UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER MAKE SURE YOU ARE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.

UNABLE TO LOGON TO SERVER.

My question: is this due to works on the rl server. And is anybody else having the same problem?

Naturally it would be nice to know what can I do to make it work.

Thanks.
DrmCatcher
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:51:19 AM(UTC)

[quote author=Yona link=1189777934/0#3 date=1189787387][quote author=Vincentred link=1189777934/0#0 date=1189777934]When I try to log myself in,the message comes first "Your login is not active" and when I try again "Disconnected from server due to connection loss.Server timed out on logon.Try again later.Unable to logon to server"[/quote]

Because of a bug, that should be solved in the next release, it does not always say your login is not active, while it is not active. But, you saw that message at least once, that means, you have not activated your account yet. Click this link : http://www.utherverse.com/validated_email.asp There you can see your account is quite probably not activated yet. On that same page, you can click to have the activation mail to be send again. Be sure to check your spam folder to see if it's in there. When having gotten that mail, click on the link in it, to activate your account. Then you should be able to login. Also then be sure you grant your Firewall and maybe other security software the RLC programs access to the net.
[/quote]
Ms_Red_Hot
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:41:36 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I been trying for hours to get on bootedme 2x last night and to day all damn day i think this isgetting out of hand omg.. lol.. i want to get on for amin before i have to go..................any hope we all get on sometime to day

>Sad