Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
JED? TED? FRED? Where is this software?
MeerKat
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2007 1:39:03 PM(UTC)

I want to play around with creating a world/room for RLC. I can't seem to figure out EXACTLY what software should be used. I've seen TED and JED mentioned around the site but cant seem to find any viable like to download JED and the TED I downloaded doesnt appear to be the right program. Can someone please tell me what program/s are being used to create RLC world/rooms and how I go about getting it.

Thanks in advance,

MeerKat
MeerKat
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2007 2:44:45 PM(UTC)

Count_Duckula, Im well aware of what this site is! If I wasn't, I would not be here. I also happen to be a software developer and understand how the site works. If the RLC staff developers are not interested in taking a look at what I develop and don't want to consider it for addition in the next patch, please let them make that decision. Your condescending reply was neither helpful or production.

MeerKat
JustASweetGuy
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2007 8:54:09 PM(UTC)

Check out this post: http://bb.redlightcenter.com/nph-YaBB.pl?num=1163719806.

It has a brief rundown of it as well as a link to download it.

I don't think they are accepting any kind of submissions at this time, however practicing now will help for when they do.

I would send an email to support@redlightcenter.com and just ask them what your possibilities are. If I find out anything more, I'll let you know.
MeerKat
#4 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 8:05:17 AM(UTC)

JustASweetGuy,

Thanks for the reply. The post you reffered to is one of the first I found but the link provided is broken. I tried dilligently to track down another link for the software but the only one I found is old and doesnt work either. I will attempt to contact RLC directly as well.

Thanks,

MeerKat