Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
4 Pages<1234>
Missing smoke3a.png
xHoneyTartx
#41 Posted : Wednesday, March 18, 2009 7:54:56 AM(UTC)

Medals:
favoritepet wrote:
i'm not seeing an emitter labled "cum"? is there more to the name or am i just out of luck?

I don't have this either. The cum.png file is in support folders, under C:/utherverse.../resources/textures, but does not show up in my emitter list. What's up with that?
MrsTLdarkechylde
#42 Posted : Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:21:23 AM(UTC)

terri80 wrote:
favoritepet wrote:
i'm not seeing an emitter labled "cum"? is there more to the name or am i just out of luck?

I don't have this either. The cum.png file is in support folders, under C:/utherverse.../resources/textures, but does not show up in my emitter list. What's up with that?

you have to scroll pretty far down the list but it is there. It's located in the list between cloth137.jpg and curse1.png in the list. As to the tutorial above (Recka_SFM's), no offense but that is something I will NOT try again. Followed the instructions to the letter, my fps dropped from 30 to 6. Had to delete the sign then completely log out and back in to shake the lag it caused. *wanders off in search of the other tutorial she saw that worked good*
Perve Me! I dare ya!

Love your haters...their your biggest fans!

They are scarred for the simple fact that no one explained to them that they were supposed to burn their bras AFTER they took them off....~Fuck Wad Tongue

xHoneyTartx
#43 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2009 9:41:43 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Well great. Now I feel like an idiot. There it is, right there. Staring me in the face. I guess that's not the first time cum has snuck up on me though.

Thanks! lol
MrsTLdarkechylde
#44 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:23:06 PM(UTC)

terri80 wrote:
Well great. Now I feel like an idiot. There it is, right there. Staring me in the face. I guess that's not the first time cum has snuck up on me though.

Thanks! lol

lol don't feel bad, I had to go through the list 3 or 4 times to find it last night. That list is a pain to find it in.
Perve Me! I dare ya!

Love your haters...their your biggest fans!

They are scarred for the simple fact that no one explained to them that they were supposed to burn their bras AFTER they took them off....~Fuck Wad Tongue

MR_LIX
#45 Posted : Monday, April 06, 2009 8:55:51 AM(UTC)

STICK A FDEW HOOKA PIPES IN THERE NAD MK THEM INVISABLE WORKS FOR ME...LOL...LIX
Inked_Minx
#46 Posted : Monday, April 06, 2009 9:09:47 AM(UTC)

xHoneyTartx wrote:

Thanks! lol

*points and laughs HaHa you got cum in your eyeGrin Cool
"The liberty of the press would be an empty sound, and no man would venture to write on any subject, however, pure his purpose, without an attorney at one elbow and a counsel at the other. From minds thus subdued by the fear of punishment, there could issue no works of genius to expand the empire of human reason."
Thomas Erskine
hotbrit71
#47 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 12:24:14 AM(UTC)

Medals:
thanks guys been trying to add steam to my hottub with no joy,i used my cum but it just sank to the bottom of the tub lmao,so used the cum.png instead and it works a treat,looks great in my sauna 2.thanks again guys and girls.
Inked_Minx
#48 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 12:27:27 AM(UTC)

hotbrit71 wrote:
thanks guys been trying to add steam to my hottub with no joy,i used my cum but it just sank to the bottom of the tub lmao,so used the cum.png instead and it works a treat,looks great in my sauna 2.thanks again guys and girls.

ewwwSick ya might wanna get that thing cleaned out LOL
"The liberty of the press would be an empty sound, and no man would venture to write on any subject, however, pure his purpose, without an attorney at one elbow and a counsel at the other. From minds thus subdued by the fear of punishment, there could issue no works of genius to expand the empire of human reason."
Thomas Erskine
Zuri
#49 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 12:27:57 AM(UTC)

Ive always used explosion8 gonna have to try the cum looks better in the pic
Inked_Minx
#50 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 12:30:50 AM(UTC)

_MissKris_ wrote:
Ive always used explosion8 gonna have to try the cum looks better in the pic

someone, I think it was Navy1 suggested using the hookah invisible with smoke hookah script,,but the cum is whiter I think.
Thomas Erskine
Zuri
#51 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 12:31:57 AM(UTC)

Going in now to try it
Zuri
#52 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 12:35:14 AM(UTC)

*** Praying I'll make it through Zaby Lobby
ausmate
#53 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 12:54:35 AM(UTC)

Medals:
don't let the taddies turn into froggies...you'll have a zaby full of croakers....

Zuri
#54 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 1:12:47 AM(UTC)

ok im new at this...what r taddies?
ausmate
#55 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 1:20:57 AM(UTC)

Medals:
tadpoles

Merieles_leia
#56 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 1:26:22 AM(UTC)

Medals:
green ones
Zuri
#57 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 1:27:57 AM(UTC)

ok blond moment...so sue meRolleyes
Zuri
#58 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 1:43:09 AM(UTC)

so i was just thinking....if i bath in tub with cum steam...will i come out all sticky...and if so why did i just bathe if im gonna have to shower to get the cum washed off?Smile)
Inked_Minx
#59 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 1:43:29 AM(UTC)

_MissKris_ wrote:
ok blond moment...so sue meRolleyes

ok, I am suing you for defamation of blondesTongue Cheesy
Thomas Erskine
Inked_Minx
#60 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 1:44:22 AM(UTC)

_MissKris_ wrote:
so i was just thinking....if i bath in tub with cum steam...will i come out all sticky...and if so why did i just bathe if im gonna have to shower to get the cum washed off?Smile)

yep, and it makes the lag in your zaby worse
Thomas Erskine