Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
New to this game
Ten_shi
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2008 11:50:26 AM(UTC)

Hi, im vy new to this game.. i was attracted to the sex part of the game.. i would like to know how do i have sex with a girl in the game? wat shd i type or do? can any1 tell me plz??? Embarassed
W_Casanova
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2008 11:56:11 AM(UTC)

Medals:
The how to video's on this site are very good
_Trixie_
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2008 12:05:43 PM(UTC)

Ten_shi wrote:
Hi, im vy new to this game.. i was attracted to the sex part of the game.. i would like to know how do i have sex with a girl in the game? wat shd i type or do? can any1 tell me plz??? Embarassed

you need to upgrade to vip, first. after you've done that, just right click on someone and choose "invite to sex". if you'd like to use a bed or cross, you'll click that object after he or she accepts your invitation. that will start sex. or, if you'd like to do it standing up...actually, i've never initiated standing up before so i'm not sure how you do it lol. you still need to right click on the person's avi though and invite them to have sex.

a word of advice...treat the girls like people in here. don't randomly ask for sex.
__Tex__
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2008 2:16:29 PM(UTC)

Medals:
One other thing too, it's not a game. There are real people with real feelings behind every one of those avatars. Keep that in mind and have fun !
"Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth."
~Mark Twain