Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages<12
fireplace
Caraliscious
#21 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2008 4:48:20 AM(UTC)

Wow everyone is sooo creative I luv it Smile, just wanted to say a ty to my friend Sexy for showing me how to delete the lil fire I started in the middle of my floor lolol. Whewww soooo glad she showed up before the whole thing went up in flames Wink.

Smile)))
Cara has closed her design shop

_Aviva_ wrote:

Either you can be part of the solution, or you can go around creating problems where they don't exist to suit your own miserable agenda.
Cherlindrea
#22 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:06:21 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I took a picture of the wood in the fireplace at Full moon bedroom, cropped it and then put it on a sign in back of fireplace. when you add fire it looks like the wood is burning. and brick color matches mantle.
Rhiannon_Nicks
#23 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:20:00 PM(UTC)

Anyone else notice that they have now restricted the fire to 100.00 this sucks I can't have the right size fire now?
it has to be at least 200 to 250 to work Please stop dumbing the program down
__Neon__
#24 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:55:15 AM(UTC)

Medals:
we used the candles for logs as well if you rotate them and stick the lighter side in the flame it looks like its glowing under the fire....but for those that didnt like the effect we originally had the ship mast 04 scaled down and rotated as logs under the flame for a more realistic look ...hope that helps?Smile
PMP_ENC_SECURITY
#25 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:51:21 AM(UTC)

(People asking for logs)

All i have done, is used the ships mast & scaled them down.
DJ_Blue_TempT
#26 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:32:53 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Scaled down aquarium gravel works great!! See my profile for pics
Rhiannon_Nicks
#27 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:38:45 AM(UTC)

The logs are all well and good but they need to let the fire be larger then the 100 limit they have ruined the best thing a roaringEmbarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall fire in the fire place
Inked_Minx
#28 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:29:57 AM(UTC)

so far i have been able to make a really nice looking place ,,lots of fun, but I am missing something with the fire and candles..cant get flame at all...I know about advanced, attatch animated sprite, and sprite....ive tried diff settings for xy&z, and the invisible is unchecked, but i am still missing something because i do not have a nice fire goin in the fireplace,,ack!Embarassed
"The liberty of the press would be an empty sound, and no man would venture to write on any subject, however, pure his purpose, without an attorney at one elbow and a counsel at the other. From minds thus subdued by the fear of punishment, there could issue no works of genius to expand the empire of human reason."
Thomas Erskine
Rhiannon_Nicks
#29 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 2:13:31 PM(UTC)

Increase the scale to at least 50
Lady_Darla_LFF
#30 Posted : Monday, November 03, 2008 1:15:11 PM(UTC)

Yea.... what is up with that....??? The Scale for the fire can no longer be more than 100... in Zaby's it looks very little in the fire place. You can use Sprite fixed, it looks a little bigger, but not the same. I was able to make mine way back when and the scale I was able to use was 250. Since I did it mine before the changes, it remains that way, however.... I tried to fix a friends and I can't. It just doesn't look right....

PLEASE UP THE SCALE to be able to make a fire look likre a fire... rather than a match stick!!!!

Thanks Kiss

Darla Sassy
KSKVENTURES
#31 Posted : Monday, November 03, 2008 9:43:31 PM(UTC)

I havemade many a fire before the changes ...tried all the above suggestions even checking the sreaming vidio...uncecked ivisable and ajusted scale to 100.
is there other things i have to check in my options page.....I just do not get it so easy to make flame before and now nothing! not even a spark.

Please change back to origainal program