Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Can the VIP Barrier be activated in Zaby?
Smoken_Hot4U
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 4:01:07 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I would like to put a VIP barrier just at the porting area of my Zaby but don't know how to activare it or even if it can be. If someone knows how I would really appreciate your input.
crystalyna
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 7:40:08 AM(UTC)

Think I'm not sure that I understand your question clearly. Undecided First off (unless I wrong) since you need to port into your Zaby, basic members can't visit since they can't port, if that is who you want to bar entry no problem. Second the house rules can be set so only selected friends can enter. There are other threads on doing that.
The thing to remember is that people can port into the region which is where you port in at, OR d'oh! they can choose to port in on your avatar which will be where you are standing Shocked and not the location that you port in at. So a barrier Brick wall isn't needed nor would work.
The Fairy of the Wind

Bids You Wclcome

Does anyone know where to put the postage stamp on those eMAIL thingies?
Caty_Edenflower_
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:07:31 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Only Basic members who can visit are ones on your friends list as I was at a friends Zaby and a basic friend came in and was able to chat with us.
Love ya Caty

The _Ga_Peach_ awards The Best Bewbies in an Avi Pic Award goes to Caty_EdenFlower

I am the typo Queen so deal with it.Smile
Forum Whore and all around Pest
Politics is a contact sport with no rules.GAME ON!
'Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'
wetsatin
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 2:21:14 PM(UTC)

Smoken_Hot4U_PPD wrote:
I would like to put a VIP barrier just at the porting area of my Zaby but don't know how to activare it or even if it can be. If someone knows how I would really appreciate your input.

Basic members (and non-friends I think) would only be able to jump to your zaby and not to your avatar so yes, having a VIP barrier right at that porting area would be useful. I currently have mine setup with a garden gate so everyone has to walk in thru the side gate which I can lock as well. Friends can still jump to my avatar I suppose (which is why I still hate that feature) but I've gotten most if not all my friends to understand that they should ask before jumping.

I don't know if they have that script available though. Lots of scripts which are supposed to be in propedit are still missing like the gotoregion and the pickupobject.

Smile
Satin