Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
SO PISSED RIGHT NOW ! !
WETTKITTILICIOUS
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:19:16 AM(UTC)

Medals:
AFTER ALL THE HOURS OF HARD WORK I PUT INTO FIXING UP MY ZABY A BOOT CAUSE ME TO LOSE ALL OF IT I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE I WASTED MY TIME DESIGNING MY PLACE ALL FOR A BOOT TO MAKE ME LOSE EVERYTHING . IT WOULD BE OK IF IT WAS JUST ONE ROOM THAT WAS FINISHED BUT TO HAVE EVERY ROOM FINISH BUT ONE ROOM DOWNSTAIRS B/S.

RosaLinda81
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:48:56 AM(UTC)

Had the same thing happen with me just now. I'm wondering if it's some kind of server problem.
Lady_Lorelei_SAS
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:50:33 AM(UTC)

Same just happened to me... it better not be permanent... Im pissed!
Sedna__
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:55:50 AM(UTC)

What did you lose? Pics? Or you cannot enter after trying to make bubbles with the guide's parameters? Tech ppl are working on these problems...believe it or not the Zaby has a huge tech background and I hope next refreshing of the patch will solve these things. I f you have any tech problems please write to the techsupport@utherverse.com
_Trixie_
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:57:45 AM(UTC)

_Shila_ wrote:
What did you lose? Pics? Or you cannot enter after trying to make bubbles with the guide's parameters? Tech ppl are working on these problems...believe it or not the Zaby has a huge tech background and I hope next refreshing of the patch will solve these things. I f you have any tech problems please write to the techsupport@utherverse.com

they're workin on it...it happened to a lot of ppl. props and mods are just gone *poof*.
RosaLinda81
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 9:01:05 AM(UTC)

_Shila_ wrote:

Here's a little background on my situation.

Originally I had a penthouse with no kitchen. I screwed it up with the bubbles so I deleted it. Made another with kitchen, decorated it, alls well until a bit ago. Come back online to my furnishings in a place with no kitchen. Then next reconnect i come back to a place with nothing in it.

Update: Seems everyone with penthouses lost their stuff.
_Trixie_
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 9:01:52 AM(UTC)

i just logged back into mine and it's all back to normal...
Cindy_G
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:50:56 AM(UTC)

intervader said in general discussion that they are gonna try to use back ups and restart the server

to see if they can get them back
CindyG
http://www.utherverse.com/Cindy_G

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm ALbright
WETTKITTILICIOUS
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:53:01 PM(UTC)

Medals:
WELL I WASNT TRYING TO MAKE BUBBLES OR SMOKE I GOT BOOTED WHEN I LOGGED BACK ON EVERYTHING IN THE PICS WAS GONE I WARPED TO A EMPTY ZABY IN THE STANDARD ENGLISH DIM WHEN MY OPTIONS ARE SET FOR FURRY EVERYWHERE I GO I AM IN FURRY BUT IN MY ZABY I AM IN THE STANDARD DIM.
mickdawg18
#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:54:39 PM(UTC)

Medals:
crystalyna
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 5:22:51 PM(UTC)

I was setting a prop and it crashed my program. When I restarted and went to my zaby the program would crash after a few moments. Brick wall I could go any place else but not to my zaby. Sad

Because I knew the affending item and after a few tries I managed to delete it with the prop editor Applause If the load time for my zaby was any faster I would have been stuck. Pray

I did e-mailed the techs and suggested a list of our items in zaby on a web page like on the top of the avatar page to delete the items with out the editor.
The Fairy of the Wind

Bids You Wclcome

Does anyone know where to put the postage stamp on those eMAIL thingies?