Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Lap dance chair
SapphireJones
#1 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 5:31:56 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what else I need to do to set this up? Does there have to be a certain type of chair used for this to work? I've got the 'Start lap sequence' script on it, but I'm wondering what I need to set the X,Y, Z Offsets to, because when you sit on the chair, it doesn't line up and you end up sitting behind the chair instead. I've tried setting those offsets to different numbers, but it doesn't seem to change where you sit. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Caty_Edenflower_
#2 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 8:50:20 AM(UTC)

Medals:
ok there is a script for it under advanced I havent tried it yet just saw it today but im not sure if you have to do any thing other than make any chair one .You can assign any script to any thing.It may not work right but you canSmile
Love ya Caty

The _Ga_Peach_ awards The Best Bewbies in an Avi Pic Award goes to Caty_EdenFlower

I am the typo Queen so deal with it.Smile
Forum Whore and all around Pest
Politics is a contact sport with no rules.GAME ON!
'Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'
_BBaby_
#3 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 11:36:19 AM(UTC)

Medals:
No u have to have the X Y & Z coordinates and idk what they r ;( If someone could help would b great....
Aleks_VGF
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2008 12:11:07 AM(UTC)

I got the problem solved by placing stuff like shoes or a wine glass in front of the chair (or corner of my bed in my case) and attaching the lapdance script to that object. In doubt just move that item or dabble with a seat panel to find out where it has to be placed.

RedOdile
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2008 5:48:32 AM(UTC)

SapphireJones wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what else I need to do to set this up? Does there have to be a certain type of chair used for this to work? I've got the 'Start lap sequence' script on it, but I'm wondering what I need to set the X,Y, Z Offsets to, because when you sit on the chair, it doesn't line up and you end up sitting behind the chair instead. I've tried setting those offsets to different numbers, but it doesn't seem to change where you sit. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I'm having the exact same problem.
Waving from another world with ausmate by my side. -12/2011
delco7
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2008 6:07:29 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Here's a thought. Try and put like...100 in the parameter and see which way it moves ur avi. If it moves it the wrong way, use a negative number. Like -100 . That's how I get mine lined up.

Delco
MrStevenNight_
#7 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2008 7:17:45 AM(UTC)

for mine, i just used the x offset 150 and left everything else blank. worked great for me

Ingot
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008 11:32:07 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Well, I have the same problem as the original poster. Everything is assigned properly, but nothing I put in the script offset boxes has any affect. I've tried 100, 150, 300, and negatives of all of those, and nothing has the slightest affect on where my avatiar ends up (behind the chair) when I initiate sex.
Nicole_V
#9 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008 12:48:26 PM(UTC)

Medals:
If you can't set the proper parameters, there is a trick you can use.

Remove the lap dance script from the chair you want to use for the lap dance. From there, place ANOTHER chair in front of it, with the lap dance script, but you're going to make this invisible. Once you have this set up, when you click on the first invisible chair, it will appear that you're sitting on the second visible chair. You will have to play around with the positioning of the chairs to ensure it lines up.

~Nicole
SapphireJones
#10 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008 2:32:25 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Thanks for all the help, guys! I'll try these suggestions and see if I can't get at least one of them to work. Thanks again!
RedOdile
#11 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008 10:54:45 PM(UTC)

Nicole_K wrote:
If you can't set the proper parameters, there is a trick you can use.

Remove the lap dance script from the chair you want to use for the lap dance. From there, place ANOTHER chair in front of it, with the lap dance script, but you're going to make this invisible. Once you have this set up, when you click on the first invisible chair, it will appear that you're sitting on the second visible chair. You will have to play around with the positioning of the chairs to ensure it lines up.

~Nicole

This worked! Thank you.
Waving from another world with ausmate by my side. -12/2011