Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Prop-Edit Help
HJD03_LH
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:15:06 AM(UTC)

The whole Zaby thing is a great idea but why no detail instrutions for the Prop-Edit? I know they have a basic one but it doesn't even match the prop-edit we have. Like it says to click on the more button were it is really a add button. That is I think that is what it means not really sure because like I said it does not match the prop-edit I have. So I really think they should of made or make a better help for the prop-edit before they put this Zaby out. Something that tells us what each button, script, and state does. Then we would have a better idea of how to use it instead of most of us Brick wall .
mickdawg18
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:36:05 AM(UTC)

Medals:
HJD03_LH
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:52:35 AM(UTC)

Thanks but that is the basic one I was talking about. It does not match the prop-edit I have. Like at the top of that page the pics show a
More button. I don't have a more button any where in the prop-edit I have. I do have a button that says add which I think is what they mean. Also that is very basic the help they give on that page. It is good to start with but I want to know what all the scripts and states do.