Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Scripts
male4fun
#1 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 9:44:53 PM(UTC)

What would be really useful is a list of what scripts
belong to which item.

What about sitting? I assign the chairsitscript to a chair, but can´t sit?

"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place." Mark Twain
male4fun
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2008 1:58:55 AM(UTC)

Does anyone else have the same problem with sitting???

I followed the guide, the icon for sitting appears, but when I
click nothing happens.
"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place." Mark Twain
Aleks_VGF
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2008 7:11:06 AM(UTC)

Try seat panels for a temporary fix until somebody else jumps on this thread. They worked fine for me and seem easy to handle.
Xaoz
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2008 7:14:50 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Aleks_VGF wrote:
Try seat panels for a temporary fix until somebody else jumps on this thread. They worked fine for me and seem easy to handle.

...and you can put them anywhere, I have a seat panel on my bed so I can sit on the side of it, great for those early morning when trying to figure out if you put your shoes on first or your socks. This of course would not be a problem if WE HAD A COFFEE MAKER FOR OUR KITCHENS!

Please Shop responsibly and try before you buy
Aleks_VGF
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2008 7:36:25 AM(UTC)

Xaoz_XtC_MYR wrote:
I have a seat panel on my bed so I can sit on the side of it, great for those early morning when trying to figure out if you put your shoes on first or your socks. This of course would not be a problem if WE HAD A COFFEE MAKER FOR OUR KITCHENS!

Yeah, exactly! - I made a bedsit just like IRL... and WTF clutter the room with a lapdance chair? Why should foreplay be so predictable?
And yes, I'd love a coffee maker or at least a nice glass off instant close to the microwave...
Johnboy67
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:14:14 AM(UTC)

Xaoz_XtC_MYR wrote:
This of course would not be a problem if WE HAD A COFFEE MAKER FOR OUR KITCHENS!

Mmmmmmm, coffeeeeeeeee....
:d
LukeFL
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008 4:46:07 AM(UTC)

Aleks_VGF wrote:

thkx 4 the 411, how do u make seat panels work? i tried, and resized it (for a bar stool) but stil no luck, peeps ended up sittin on the floor. does it need a offset or somethin? sometimes peeps freexe up aftr sitin down, what's the way around it?

other thng is how many seat panels an u hav? we hava picnic table that shold seat 4 easy but only 2 can site down. jus keep addin the seat panels?

thnkx much, & realy apreciate ur help luke
crystalyna
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:31:31 PM(UTC)

Luke did you set collide in the state tab. Collide makes things solid for the most part. Also use the "chair" scripts, the seat panels is for things like the bed or to let you sit in the lap dance chair. But the thing is the collide state need to be set to make things solid.
The Fairy of the Wind

Bids You Wclcome

Does anyone know where to put the postage stamp on those eMAIL thingies?
King_Rebel_RnS
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:11:41 PM(UTC)

Medals:
keep the seat panel at full size, nobody will see it anyhow. You can use them for seating on pretty much anything. Just line up the front edge of the seat panel with the front edge of whatever it is you want to sit on, and hovering just above it. For couches and chairs, use an offset of about 150. Increasing this number will place you further forward and the opposite if you decrease it. Hope this helps.
DJ_NinjaAngel
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 1:24:39 AM(UTC)

I found that you don't need to resize the seat panels. I put one on a lap dance chair, didn't resize it, just centered it over the chair and I sit right on the center of it. Just line the front of it up with the front of your object. I also put 12 of the seat panels around the hot tub and 4 on the picnic table. They are all invisible and not collidable, of course.