Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
dummy.gml
KellyLuvsJack
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2008 3:40:12 PM(UTC)

can we have more then one??????? if i make steam in my hot tub... the bubbles dont work?
jolanta
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2008 7:58:07 PM(UTC)

KellyLuvsJack_IT wrote:
can we have more then one??????? if i make steam in my hot tub... the bubbles dont work?

Sure you can, I got 5 dummy's in my Zaby, 4 with fire and 1 with a tiny waterfall in a fontain

hugs
jola
Dirtygirl42
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008 11:56:29 PM(UTC)

Medals:
jolanta wrote:
KellyLuvsJack_IT wrote:

Sure you can, I got 5 dummy's in my Zaby, 4 with fire and 1 with a tiny waterfall in a fontain

hugs
jola

Awwww, I can't make it work right, the only settings I have to go by is what is was given in the "how to decorate your Zaby" link from my home page, and it doesn't match up with the options provided through Prop Edit in-world. I know the dummy.gml is a more advanced object to work with, that I don't understand, But I want to. I want so bad to be able to make it work. All I get is a flat black screen cutting through my apt. when I try.Huh
KellyLuvsJack
#4 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2008 5:18:57 AM(UTC)

dirtygirl. please email me with exactly what ur trying to do, and i will help ya out
KellyLuvsJack
#5 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2008 5:20:50 AM(UTC)

yes, i have fire and steam... but when i try to have steam and bubbles off of the dummy.gml. it makes one or the other lose the file name.

i have found that if u just add the bubbles to like aqua plants in the fish tank, it works fine.... and u can even shrink down the plant or whatever so u cant see it and just get the bubbles Smile