Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Naked in Zaby apartment
__BJ__
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2008 4:35:35 PM(UTC)

Medals:
i am wondering how the owner of the Zaby apartment can not get naked but everyone else can. Maybe i just haven't figured out how to make that an option. Can u help me?
Hugs n kisses.....BJ

_Trixie_
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2008 4:52:40 PM(UTC)

SureSmile Just go to your House Rules screen and give yourself (Owner) permission to get naked and/or have sex.
Goddess_Sent
#3 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 3:03:33 AM(UTC)

LOL .. the pre-programmed rules allow Friends to get naked and have sex but not the owners... I guess its a great way to make people look at the Rules Edit function... Smile)

Hands up everyone that wanted to run around naked in their Zaby as soon as they got in?!?!!?

ROFLMAO
a question is a question is a question and nothing else
Originally Posted by: MidnightFairy Go to Quoted Post
Don't confuse giving useful suggestions as bitching! This is the general discussion and suggestion section; it's not the "agree with everything that's currently going on" section!
_Trixie_
#4 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 5:42:32 AM(UTC)

Cherry_Muffin wrote:
how do we get to the Rules edit function ? I thought I set it up for owner to get nude when i started but it does not work and i can not find something called Rules Edit ?

Thanks, Cherry
I know im a dumb blond

Hey I'm blonde tooSmile
When you log into your profile, you'll see your property listed on the right side of the screen. Click on the picture. That will take you to a list of your properties. There's a button there that says House Rules. Have fun!
__BJ__
#5 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 8:12:07 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Thank you so much for helping me out with getting naked (hehe) in my Zaby apartment! I really appreciate it.
Hugs n kisses.....BJ

BlazingKrimson
#6 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 9:46:21 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I've got all my house rules set correctly to allow nekkidness in my apartment, but everyone who tries, including myself, keeps getting the message that we're not allowed to get naked in this area. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!
Krimson
Caty_Edenflower_
#7 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 11:40:37 AM(UTC)

Medals:
ok if you have yet to leave and return it wont work until you log out and come backSmile
Love ya Caty

The _Ga_Peach_ awards The Best Bewbies in an Avi Pic Award goes to Caty_EdenFlower

I am the typo Queen so deal with it.Smile
Forum Whore and all around Pest
Politics is a contact sport with no rules.GAME ON!
'Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'
BlazingKrimson
#8 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 2:22:55 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Thank you. I finally got it to work, but I don't know how Smile I had left and come back a few times before with the same result - no nekkid. The last time I went in, it worked fine. Maybe the system just needed to "catch up".

Thanks again for your suggestion.
masttt
#9 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 4:27:30 PM(UTC)

the best way to put the all funcionts works well its creat the all list for friends and public then go to your zaby and since you inside your zaby you change to onwner that give you the onwer function for you and you never will have any problem Wink
Goddess_Sent
#10 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008 1:35:20 AM(UTC)

BlazingKrimson wrote:
Thank you. I finally got it to work, but I don't know how Smile I had left and come back a few times before with the same result - no nekkid. The last time I went in, it worked fine. Maybe the system just needed to "catch up".

Thanks again for your suggestion.

after you change rules in the house.. you have to Quit the client.. Close it.. Load it from Start Menu or Desktop again and let it run the little download before the Change applies.. same goes if you change your default Zaby.
a question is a question is a question and nothing else
Originally Posted by: MidnightFairy Go to Quoted Post
Don't confuse giving useful suggestions as bitching! This is the general discussion and suggestion section; it's not the "agree with everything that's currently going on" section!