Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
help! how do i change wall art in zaby apt
7Moons
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 15, 2008 10:16:03 PM(UTC)

OMG please help! How do we change/remove the images on the walls at our zaby? Specifically the wall with my friends and links to their profiles. Unnecessary drama looming...PLEASE help!!!

Xaoz
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:10:37 PM(UTC)

Medals:
729099 wrote:
OMG please help! How do we change/remove the images on the walls at our zaby? Specifically the wall with my friends and links to their profiles. Unnecessary drama looming...PLEASE help!!!

Try this once the prop edit is functional again

Create a wall and place it over the wall and images. or a large poster that will cover all of the pictures at once. People could probably still click on the images though.

I think this is only a feature of the basic Zaby though, the other ones I looked at did not seem to have that stuff, I'm not too bothered by it though, it displays the first five on my friends list, My wife, one of my friends, My two business and my house.

The blog display is a little annoying though, as it doesn't allow people to scroll down to see the whole blog,

Please Shop responsibly and try before you buy
RedOdile
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2008 1:12:15 AM(UTC)

Xaoz_XtC_MYR wrote:
I think this is only a feature of the basic Zaby though, the other ones I looked at did not seem to have that stuff...

I have the Luxury Zaby with Kitchen and Deck and all that stuff does not appear on my walls (thank the gods).
Waving from another world with ausmate by my side. -12/2011
Murasaki
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2008 1:20:15 PM(UTC)

Yeah luxury zaby don't have pictures on the walls Smile
New Style is AVAILABLE now in UVD!!

I am proud of my achievements. Born as human, woman, or Asian, is not achievement.
I use my heart to find what I want, and I use my logic to find my way to get what I want.
Knowledge is when you learn something new everyday. Wisdom is when you let something go everyday. ~Emerson
Phantera
#5 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 1:21:41 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I have the penthouse and I want the pictures. My avi pic is my artwork, my blog is my artwork and i would like these to show.

And why wont my turtle swim??? lol

I really would like to know.
The_Black_Rieder
#6 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 9:22:58 PM(UTC)

I want the pics to, I rearranged mine to show my best friends. If not possible now I think it will apear before long. Makes the who experience more personal and memorable. Have fun and tc people....

Sam xxx
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
Tiina_MB
#7 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 9:32:25 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Xaoz_XtC_MYR wrote:
729099 wrote:

Try this once the prop edit is functional again

Create a wall and place it over the wall and images. or a large poster that will cover all of the pictures at once. People could probably still click on the images though.

I think this is only a feature of the basic Zaby though, the other ones I looked at did not seem to have that stuff, I'm not too bothered by it though, it displays the first five on my friends list, My wife, one of my friends, My two business and my house.

The blog display is a little annoying though, as it doesn't allow people to scroll down to see the whole blog,

I have a Fancy Zaby and it shows the friends and the blog. The friends list is not a problem, I like it to be there but it's annoying that the blog can't be scrolled down! Shocked Any improvement in sight? Brick wall
All virtual worlds are good. But... some virtual worlds could be better, right?

Albert Rosenfield: - You get the picture?
Dale Cooper: - Even got the frame.