Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Rays/VIP?
Lady_Mindy_GRF
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 12, 2008 6:44:33 PM(UTC)

Hii I'm fairly new at this and I heard you can use rays to buy a vip.
is that true and if it is how do i do it?

thanks all =)
Helectra
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 12, 2008 10:38:25 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Lady_Mindy_GRF wrote:
Hii I'm fairly new at this and I heard you can use rays to buy a vip.
is that true and if it is how do i do it?

thanks all =)

All you need is to get a VIP gift from another user.
Usually , you get the VIP gift and when you become a VIP user , you pay back the sender with 350rays.
Before all this , you need a Age Verification.

AGE VERIFICATION
To verify your age all we would need is a copy of your Government Issued ID. It must be legible so we can read the issuing Government Agency, your full name & date of birth or the account will not be upgraded to VIP. You can send that in by Email, Fax or Postal Mail.

If Emailing: You can scan a copy of your ID and email it to us at support@utherverse.com. Or take a picture of your ID with a digital camera and email that over.

If Faxing: It’s best if you enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID, prior to faxing. Prior to faxing set resolution to SUPERFINE. Our fax number is (775) 580-9977. For our International users its: 001+ (775) 580-9977

If Mailing: Enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID and mail to: RLC Support, PO Box 11289, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 USA
Lena_
#3 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2008 3:29:05 AM(UTC)

Medals:
also to collect the rays you rate pics,blogs,profiles,etc

60 Pics @ 0.05(R) per day 20 Profile views @ 0.10(R) per day 10 Profile rates @ 0.10(R) per day ( Down from 20) 3 Social Center logons @ 0.25(R) per day 2 World Logons @ 1.25(R) per day Further, posting a blog seems to give you 1.00 Rays, but only once every 48 hours instead of the old 24 hours. You do still get 1 Ray for rating 4 blogs a day. You used to get up to 5 Rays for your profile being viewed at 0.05 Rays a pop for 100 views. Now it stops at 1 ray for 20 views in the same 24 hour period. Also, you used to get up to 2.5 Rays for your blog being rated (0.05Rays per time at 50 times a day) now it is 0.05 Rays 10 times a day you still do appear to get 0.25 Rays per pic (used to be 40 per month not sure of new number). Comes up to 12.25 Rays a day maximum (not counting the unreliable pic uploads) now. This is 367.5 Rays a month.

"You cannot dream yourself into a character;
you must hammer and forge yourself one."
Grey___
#4 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2008 5:29:47 PM(UTC)

You can also buy VIP with rays yourself, you need to mail support if you want to do this: support@utherverse.com. However if you buy VIP with with rays yourself it costs more. Believe it is 375 rays then instead of 350. Not sure , but it does cost more then when someone else sends you the VIP gift.
You ! can help fight childhood cancer and help cure many other diseases

The poor complain;
they always do,
But that's just idle chatter.
Our system brings rewards to all,
At least to all who matter

It is not about left or right, it is about right or wrong.