Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Crazy Wild Intense Screaming Orgasms for YOU Ladies!
Ash_Royalty_SNR
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 27, 2008 11:02:12 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Excuse me, but may I get the sounds, please? I will pay you double of what you ask... Shhh
Frouk
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2008 4:23:39 AM(UTC)

Gigabyte wrote:
I have discovered the magical orgasm sounds. The Wild Screaming O's are unlocked!

I posted these files for free and over 100 people just hoovered the hell outta them, and only ONE person said Thank You.

Therefore... I will send you the link to download them for a measly 25 rays. Yip...only 25 Rays! No one has to say thank you...just pay the nice lady and go scream your lungs out!

Oh and all you WG's....the males just came running after me when I was testing these in the passion pit! In 3 way...the sounds fill the room! Smile

I only have the FEMALE sounds so far...Currently working on the male ones.

Send me a message (or leave one here) and send 25rays and the Wildest Orgasms are all yours!

Update...I have found the MALE counterpart and will be working on that next!

I am not sure if this isn't in violation of the TOS. Please make sure of that, or you can be expelled.

From the TOS
Quote:
2.2 You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as otherwise expressly permitted in this Agreement. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse engineered unless specifically authorized by the owner of the software's patent and/or copyright. You may post on the Service only Content that is legal to publish within every state of the United States and every province of Canada, provided you also publish any legally required statements (such as a statement relating to 18 U.S.C. section 2257), and only where you have the rights, under applicable copyright and all other law, to publish such Content. You grant to Red Light Center the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use or modify, in any medium and for any purpose any Content that you place on the Service. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights given in the preceding sentence. Nothing herein shall require Red Light Center to exercise such rights.