Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Rays into cash
Guy01
#1 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 5:23:20 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I have an Alert Pay account, but dont have a Trader Acct. How do you make a Trader account and how do you change your rays into cash?
Lexi29
#2 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 6:01:31 AM(UTC)

i am new and have decided as a working girl to give live cam shows could someone please explain step by step how to convert rays into cash?
RuinedLife
#3 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 7:09:21 AM(UTC)

Guy01 wrote:
I have an Alert Pay account, but dont have a Trader Acct. How do you make a Trader account and how do you change your rays into cash?

If you are a VIP, I don't believe there is much you have to do to setup a trader account. I can't remember, because it was so long ago that I set mine up. Just click "Buy/Sell Rays" under your ray count on your profile. You will need to connect your Alert Pay account to your Trader account.
I admit, I don't have an answer for everything. I do however have an opinion on everything. Just ask me.
Guy01
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 10:48:20 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Thanks for your response Muse_Jenelle_GTG, how do i connect my trader acccount to my Alertpay Account?
RuinedLife
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 3:53:19 PM(UTC)

Guy01 wrote:
Thanks for your response Muse_Jenelle_GTG, how do i connect my trader acccount to my Alertpay Account?

Just click on the Buy/Sell Rays, then your are on the market website. Then click on the Deposit link or Withdraw Link. This will bring up the pay options to choose your method.
I admit, I don't have an answer for everything. I do however have an opinion on everything. Just ask me.