Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages<12
How do I hide my RLC online status
Sienasilver
#21 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 9:43:59 AM(UTC)

SamanthaJordan wrote:
Sienasilver wrote:
SamanthaJordan wrote:
KateMoss wrote:
I know how to be invisible and hide online status on Utherverse Social Center but don't know how to hide " Online 3D" does anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks for your help

*Sigh* I hate giving away my secrets, but I swore I would do one "nice" thing a month here. :Smile

~Log In.
~Select your Options
~Go to "Hide" mode
~Select not to show in Searches
~Save
~Log Out
~Log back in

There, now I can be a bitch for the next 30 days. :d

You are not giving away your secret baby, a lots of ppl already knew this, they just dont know how to hide the "on line 3D" status which appears on your pictures on your friend list on THEIR PROFILE not the friend list on 3D

LOL... I understood what she was saying and actually, it works for me. Might just be a glitch in my download, though. Oh well... Undecided

That is weird cos I tried it log out and back again and clicked on my profile it still says " IN RLC" don't know why it works for you...hummm
__Snow_Angel__
#22 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 3:49:02 PM(UTC)

Sienasilver wrote:
SamanthaJordan wrote:
Sienasilver wrote:
SamanthaJordan wrote:
KateMoss wrote:
I know how to be invisible and hide online status on Utherverse Social Center but don't know how to hide " Online 3D" does anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks for your help

*Sigh* I hate giving away my secrets, but I swore I would do one "nice" thing a month here. :Smile

~Log In.
~Select your Options
~Go to "Hide" mode
~Select not to show in Searches
~Save
~Log Out
~Log back in

There, now I can be a bitch for the next 30 days. :d

You are not giving away your secret baby, a lots of ppl already knew this, they just dont know how to hide the "on line 3D" status which appears on your pictures on your friend list on THEIR PROFILE not the friend list on 3D

LOL... I understood what she was saying and actually, it works for me. Might just be a glitch in my download, though. Oh well... Undecided

That is weird cos I tried it log out and back again and clicked on my profile it still says " IN RLC" don't know why it works for you...hummm

For that you have to go to your profille in utherverse in settings tab. Click save changes after selected the option.

Hugs
Iris