Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
In Game Time
Julia_Lux
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2008 1:38:14 PM(UTC)

Hi everyone just a little question, I look at the calendar of events and see like 5pm to 8pm but what I wanted to know is what timezone is RLC in? Does it have its own? Is there an easy way to check? I myself go by eastern time for everything even though I am central but this would be some very helpful information for me thanks in advance.... Smile

Jen

EDIT: Also is there a way to set your time zone? Cause the forums are showing up at like 4am etc...
Alexia_RHC
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2008 5:42:52 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi Jen RLC is on PST. Vancouver, British Columbia
1 user thanked Alexia_RHC for this useful post.
Chillischill on 9/2/2021(UTC)
RuinedLife
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2008 10:39:57 PM(UTC)

to continue what Alexia said, no there is no way to change it. RLC runs on Pacific time, even though it is located in the Eastern time zone, go figure, lol. Brick wall
I admit, I don't have an answer for everything. I do however have an opinion on everything. Just ask me.
Lena_
#4 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 12:03:08 AM(UTC)

Medals:
hot4you692 wrote:
Hi everyone just a little question, I look at the calendar of events and see like 5pm to 8pm but what I wanted to know is what timezone is RLC in? Does it have its own? Is there an easy way to check? I myself go by eastern time for everything even though I am central but this would be some very helpful information for me thanks in advance.... Smile

Jen

EDIT: Also is there a way to set your time zone? Cause the forums are showing up at like 4am etc...

you can change your time zone in here under my profile at the top of this page ^^
and go to edit my profile and you can change time zones in there to fit you Smile

"You cannot dream yourself into a character;
you must hammer and forge yourself one."
RuinedLife
#5 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 7:05:11 AM(UTC)

MsLena wrote:
you can change your time zone in here under my profile at the top of this page ^^
and go to edit my profile and you can change time zones in there to fit you Smile

Yes, you are right. But does it change anything? Ray earning and everything still shows up as PST. Brick wall Except the forum time changes, lol. Soz, I'll crawl back in the gutter.
I admit, I don't have an answer for everything. I do however have an opinion on everything. Just ask me.
Julia_Lux
#6 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 9:48:47 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the answers people Smile.... Very much apperciated! Smile

Jen