Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
HOW DO I GO INVISABLE???
IrishLassy_IRL
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2008 10:44:31 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how do i make my avatar invisable and how to go invisable while i change outfits , i have seen a few people do it . so if anyone could let me know that would be great thanks.Smile Smile Smile
Frouk
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2008 3:40:36 AM(UTC)

IrishLassy1 wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how do i make my avatar invisable and how to go invisable while i change outfits , i have seen a few people do it . so if anyone could let me know that would be great thanks.Smile Smile Smile

To my knowledge everyone goes invisible when they hit the Customize button.

Sfox_TFD
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2008 3:44:28 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Going invisable whhile changing is normally done by the RLC, when you dont go invisable which does happen often it is a glitch as far as i know. As per having an invisable avitar walking around the wonderful world of utherverse, there is a code to do so. It is made for the anything goes dim only. If you are intersested in the code mail my profile and i will help you out with it Smile.

Dancing SfoxDancing
Tabis_satrinah
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 12:29:32 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Frouk wrote:
IrishLassy1 wrote:

from experiance, this does not happen. i've come out of the closet too many times to find PM requests and watch someone walk right up to me

_Areka_
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 2:35:22 PM(UTC)

Tabis_satrinah wrote:
Frouk wrote:
IrishLassy1 wrote:

from experiance, this does not happen. i've come out of the closet too many times to find PM requests and watch someone walk right up to me

It normally does, but it's somewhat less than reliable.
_Fire_Devil_
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 6:15:36 PM(UTC)

1-)Go to your Social Center Profile
2-)Click "My Home"
3-)Click "My Profile"
4-)Click "Avatar"
5-) Under the "Direct Avatar Editing" clear all parameters under "Avatar Properties except first two of them
6-) Click on "Save Changes" located at the bottom of the screen
7-) Go up of that page to the "Save Current Avatar Outfit"
Cool Give a name like "Blank" or "Ghost" or "Invisible" At the outfit title and click on "Save Outfit"

PS-1: For not loosing your current outfit I advise to do step 7 and 8 at first for your current outfit.
PS-2: You will be invisible but your name will still be shown over your invisible head and you will be also listed at local list and friend list. To hide yourself at those lists you have to hide yourself in-game options.
PS-3: Do all at your own risk.
PS-4: To the other members that read this post: Avatar editing from Social Center Profile is only for VIP members as I know. So if you are basic, you can not reach the mentioned area. Sad
wetsatin
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:59:09 PM(UTC)

Tabis_satrinah wrote:

Hi Satrina,

Customize makes you go invisible for everyone who was in the region at the time you hit the "customize" button. However, anyone who jumps into the region while you are in customize will see you AFK instead and not invisible. Smile

Satin
mickdawg18
#8 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2008 3:56:27 PM(UTC)

Medals:
you could also type /afk which means away from keyboard... this makes your advatar go dim
_SassyLassye_
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2008 3:41:54 AM(UTC)

Medals:
_Fire_Devil_ wrote:
1-)Go to your Social Center Profile
2-)Click "My Home"
3-)Click "My Profile"
4-)Click "Avatar"
5-) Under the "Direct Avatar Editing" clear all parameters under "Avatar Properties except first two of them
6-) Click on "Save Changes" located at the bottom of the screen
7-) Go up of that page to the "Save Current Avatar Outfit"
Cool Give a name like "Blank" or "Ghost" or "Invisible" At the outfit title and click on "Save Outfit"

PS-1: For not loosing your current outfit I advise to do step 7 and 8 at first for your current outfit.
PS-2: You will be invisible but your name will still be shown over your invisible head and you will be also listed at local list and friend list. To hide yourself at those lists you have to hide yourself in-game options.
PS-3: Do all at your own risk.
PS-4: To the other members that read this post: Avatar editing from Social Center Profile is only for VIP members as I know. So if you are basic, you can not reach the mentioned area. Sad

I followed all the steps & this did not work. You end up walking into Utherverse naked. I like being naked but not when I arrive, lol! Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Thanks!

Sassy

Enigmaofhate
#10 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2008 3:44:09 AM(UTC)

theres also a code that makes you invisible when you go to your avatar section of your profile.I am just not sure if it is permissible to give out that information here.
_SassyLassye_
#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2008 6:13:19 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Can you email it to me? Is special permission needed? What do I need to do? Thanks! -- Sassy
Enigmaofhate
#12 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2008 6:28:35 AM(UTC)

Sure that is no problem you just have to be VIP in order to use it.You must be in anything goes dimension also or you can easily be banned if someone catches you in a standard dimension doing that.
Tabis_satrinah
#13 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2008 9:36:59 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Loveheart_EMP wrote:
Sure that is no problem you just have to be VIP in order to use it.You must be in anything goes dimension also or you can easily be banned if someone catches you in a standard dimension doing that.

send it to another, please ?

Enigmaofhate
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2008 10:07:52 AM(UTC)

sent you both messages on how to do it good luck and have fun with it.
H0T_ICE
#15 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2008 6:19:15 PM(UTC)

hi Smile
I'd like to try this out, can you send me the code as well plzzzzzzzz Smile
I cant find anything in the rest of the forum.

Not a lot of point in going invisible i know, i dont imagine sex is good! But i like to know these lil tricks
TY Smile
RuinedLife
#16 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2008 10:44:09 PM(UTC)

When I want to go invisible, I just iggy everyone in the room. Think
I admit, I don't have an answer for everything. I do however have an opinion on everything. Just ask me.