Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Billing CCbill-VIP Gift
hottcowboy
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 11:49:38 PM(UTC)

Medals:
If I have enough rays saved for a free month, and give them to friend to gift me a free month. How do I not get billed for the month from CCbill. My subscrition renews every month on the 5th. Does anyone know the best way to do this. How does CCbill know not to bill me for 1 month? Do I cancel my subscrition with them first and wait to become green on the 5th? ...or do I stay VIP and do all this ahead of time ,,,, Hope i explained that right. Can someone please
help me with an answer?..

HC
Lena_
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 11:56:55 PM(UTC)

Medals:
maybe someone had a different experience but when someone gifts you a VIP then the payment from CC billing stops for that month then resumes again the following month..if you want to make sure you can contact support and make sure.. support@utherverse.com

"You cannot dream yourself into a character;
you must hammer and forge yourself one."
Cindy_G
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:29:31 AM(UTC)

you should check with customer support cause at one time awhile ago i got
a free vip gift and got a email saying i couldnt use it cause i was on automatic
rebill, so they gave me the option of sending me $20 or i could gift someone
else. I would think you would probably have to cancel with ccbill since they bill
for utherverse and i don't think utherverse can just tell them not to bill for one
month, because i know if u go to cancel your account then u must do it through
ccbill
CindyG
http://www.utherverse.com/Cindy_G

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm ALbright
ALL_calls_me_BOB
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2008 2:21:07 PM(UTC)

cindyG wrote:
you should check with customer support cause at one time awhile ago i got
a free vip gift and got a email saying i couldnt use it cause i was on automatic
rebill, so they gave me the option of sending me $20 or i could gift someone
else. I would think you would probably have to cancel with ccbill since they bill
for utherverse and i don't think utherverse can just tell them not to bill for one
month, because i know if u go to cancel your account then u must do it through
ccbill
I hvin this same problem i got this gift for a free month vip. Put they want me to send them my id showin i i'm over 18 0r 21 what ever i'm over 30 but don't have no way to send it on my computer to them. unless i get a copy and mail it ....however i was going to just do it with my credit card at my bank.

I see you talkin about the same thing. So if i used the credit card we can used this free gift to later on if we cancel out CCbill. if we contact Utherverse first before the month we pay is over. hope i type that right...........
shimmeringjewel
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2008 12:06:32 AM(UTC)

when i received a free gift for three months there was a note telling me that it would activate when my subscription for the paid month ran out, i didn't have to verify age in order for it to kick in. once the gift started i was again billed through CCbill and i contacted support. they were able to refund my money for that month and has not charged me again. i was also told that when my gift runs out next month that i would be downgraded to basic and would have to upgrade again in order to retain my VIP status. so i am guessing that when you get the gift it should kick in after your paid subscription is up, if you are billed again write to the support team, they did a great job for me, and once the time has run out you will be basic again and have to upgrade.
ALL_calls_me_BOB
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2008 4:09:27 PM(UTC)

Thanks a lot I believe that how i'm going to do it....I don't mind showin my ID to my bank setting across from them where i live at...So if it will work this way I will try it. thanks a lot Shimmering.