Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
How Do I, from a 2-Day Newbie
Ashley_Lynne
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2008 10:56:39 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi, I know this may seem awfully dorkie but I'm trying to figure out how to swim in the Lagoon. I love fish and that seemed really cool and frustrating to see others swim off and leave me. This seems like a really cool place. I keep walking around, more like stumbling around and trying things out (just yesterday I figured out how to sit down, pleeze). But I am sorry 'bout last night. I hooked with this really cute guy and we went to the hotel (he had to point out to me that it was behind me) but we, make that I, got lost and seperated from him before we could get anywhere. He was nice enough to come back and get me, but then I got lost again. Also, is there some way two people can walk together while holding hands? That would have been really nice, oh well. Thanks for reading and happy exploring.

AL

Oh, forgot to mention, I got an email from a guy who's a guide and offered to show me around. Seemed really nice and a really nice, but I can't figure out how to get to my email to let him know I'd like to take a tour around the palce. Any ideas?
Sedna__
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2008 12:45:22 AM(UTC)

Hey AL!
In the Aquarium you can turn left or right and you will see a kind of red rail...you can go through it, down on few steps and you can jump in the water Smile Use the Z key to get a bit down then swim straight with the up arrow or with the help of the mouse. To swim up use the space bar.

Walking hand in hand is not available but as a VIP member you can send private message (right click on the other avatar and choose the option) so you can stay connected with your company. Also you can add other members to your friend list and find them in RLC: Friends button on the top, right click on the friend's name then choose Go there.

Probably you can find the message in My messages' inbox on your profile. You simply can reply your Guide's message so he/she will know you would like a tour.

I hope I could help Smile
Regards,
_Shila_
Enigmaofhate
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2008 4:40:27 AM(UTC)

Never feel dorky or silly to ask questions.We were all basic members at one time.Its hard at first but with time youll get accustomed to it.SmileWelcome to RLC have a fantastic time hereSmile
Ashley_Lynne
#4 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2008 1:59:33 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Thanks for the info
QueenofSheba_OFC
#5 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2008 6:28:43 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Thanks for asking the questions I've wanted to ask, BUT FELT TOO DORKIE!!!Smile