Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
how do i become a working man
beefstick13
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 02, 2008 5:55:20 AM(UTC)

Medals:
im new i see alot of working women how can i become a working man
shimmeringjewel
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 02, 2008 1:46:24 PM(UTC)

before logging into the world go to your social center profile. in the middle of the page and to the right you will see badges. click the one that says working guy. now you are all set to go to the world and start working. just remember there are certain areas that you are allowed to work in, bordello and hotel being only a few of them. you are not allowed to stand around the street or the transporter center with the badge on. when you are not working you can log out of the world and remove the badge and enter the world again.
DianaGER
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 02, 2008 9:23:38 PM(UTC)

To be a normal 'working guy' you can do the settings yourself.

1.) Log off the program and open your social centre.
2.) Click 'My Settings'
3.) In 'Profile Preferences' - 'General Preferences' tick the Part: 'I am an Erotic Services Provider (gives you a badge you can use online in RLC)' and Save Changes
4.) Click 'My Home' or 'At A Glance' to be back in the social centre. There you see on the right Side a Part 'Your Badges' tick there Working Girl/Guy to display the badge.
5.) If you Log In now the badge is shown above your Head - to switch it off, log off, tick 'Show No Badge' and log in again.

I suggest if you want to be a working boy that you in world in options switch on to see your own name above you head. That prevents that you are accidentally in Areas with your badge during you want to be private there. About the other rules, specially where to go and how to do look the resources in the WG-Directory:
" title="http://www.utherverse.com/Net/AdClick.aspx?AdId=118
">http://www.utherverse.com/Net/A...118

There you can also find all informations about if you want to be a certified Working Guy/Girl.

Greetings
Diana