Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Dimensions ??
Ali197033
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 02, 2008 7:41:08 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Is it possible to create a new dimension or even to stay within a choosen one like say 'AnythingGoes' when moving between places ?
thanks
_Annarchy_
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 02, 2008 7:49:16 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I believe you should be able to stay in whichever dim you choose during the log-in process. As far as choosing and sticking with one dim while In World while going place to place I'm not sure if that's possible. But I don't think I've ever had much trouble with just either logging out and changing my dim or just changing dim on top of the screen and repeating that for each place I travel to.
Ali197033
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 02, 2008 8:21:15 PM(UTC)

Medals:
thanks for the quick reply Misty
_Annarchy_
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 02, 2008 9:00:19 PM(UTC)

Medals:
No probs, just wish I could be more helpful but that's all I really have for now. Smile
DianaGER
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 02, 2008 9:54:22 PM(UTC)

All areas have a maximum number of people they can hold. When there are more, another Dimension is created.
So it can happen when entering an area, like the street, together with someone you can both end up in a different Dimension.
Click the Dimensions button, top of this screen. The green area is where you are. Click on another available Dimension to go there.
Dimensions are also different in Orientation and Language, watch about that too if you change.

You set your Dimension during the log in Process.
In world you have two way's to change Dimensions.

1.) temporary: Click on the Dimension Button on your left upper screen and choose from list. To enter the chosen Dimension click on the number on the left part of the list.
2.) permanent: Click on Options and choose language and orientation. If you change the region next time (going through a door or similar) you will be in the new chosen Dimension in world.

If you have more questions feel free to ask anyone of the Volunteers or Staff also in world.
You can find all staff/volunteers on duty by using the search function in your friends list. Click on friends list, then search tab, tick Volunteer/Staff and then the search button. On the list you see all on duty, use the right mouse button on the name to start a private message from anywhere in world.

Greetings
Diana