Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
deleting account
jolanta
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2008 9:16:23 AM(UTC)

pointer8987 wrote:
is there any way to fully delete my account and profile? ive ran into a couple rude people and i dont want to deal with it. i have a gift VIP membership so I'm not worried about that and i have deleted all my info off of my profile and disabled it but i was just if that was all i had to do to delete my account? any help is appreciated thank you!!

Only Support can cancel your account, but you can disable it by going to your social profile and chose My Settings and click on 'Disable My Profile"

hugs
jola
CJ_OMEGA_STONE
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 27, 2008 4:02:17 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Why not just change everything on your profile? Change the name, the about me, all your pictures, everything you have written delete and write something new, ect.
I would think after completely redoing your profile (including changing the name above your Avatar) noone would know the difference. You would simply be a whole new person. Then block those you don't want to deal with.

just a thought
crazytunes01
Xaoz
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 27, 2008 5:04:14 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Crazytunes01 wrote:
Why not just change everything on your profile? Change the name, the about me, all your pictures, everything you have written delete and write something new, ect.
I would think after completely redoing your profile (including changing the name above your Avatar) noone would know the difference. You would simply be a whole new person. Then block those you don't want to deal with.

just a thought

That is the most important part right there!

Please Shop responsibly and try before you buy
Enigmaofhate
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2008 5:46:13 PM(UTC)

Yeah dont leave due to their stupidity your better than thatWinkPut the ones that are causin you all this trouble on ignore and keep them there.It will help trust me.