Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Shaved pussy
fritzgrackle
#1 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2008 2:06:51 PM(UTC)

could someone please tell me how to get a shaved pussy. I am using the HFCT001_Ruby_ avatar.
i do not see an obvious way in the info file to change this. Could some one please help?
Thank you
Nicka_Teen
#2 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2008 2:19:57 PM(UTC)

Hi

The smooth pussy is connected to the SkinLegMap in the ini file.  here are the skin settings I use:

SkinTorsoMap=HFCT001_Ruby.png

SkinLegMap=UFCL001_Ruby_smooth.jpg

There's a small seam line between the torso and the legs.  I distract from it with a belly chain:

TattooTorsoMap=UFTS_tribalHeartTeardrop.png

I hope that helps!  Good luck  Smile

Daria_Gray
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2008 1:36:42 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the tips, Nicka oSmile

Sadly, my tatoo torso map is already - and will remain - filled with... my submissive collar! oSmile
So, no way for me to hide this grey waistline, especially when I'm naked. Not talking

The problem apparently comes from the UFCL001_Ruby_smooth.jpg pic, which has a grey background (and maybe inaccurate outlines).
This file would deserve a proper re-vamping, but I'm lacking experience for this kind of work.Embarassed

I hope one of the talentous designers on this forum will soon arrange this... Wink
Senior UV member and talented poet "Fish always rot from the head down"
The best customer service is the one you don't need to turn to. Until then, click here to send a ticket.
You don't need anything? You are not in a hurry? Feel free to contact us.

Inked_Minx wrote:
reminds me of a crack dealer,,here kid try this,,it's freeNot talking Speak to the hand
CherrieBlue_SAS wrote:
We seem very replaceable. Smile
DJ_CrazyAaron wrote:
just because these are older than 6 months and not listed on the support page does not mean we forgot about these bugs that still have not been corrected
Anna7 wrote:
RLC have a habit of killing things and calling it progress
"All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again." (Sacred Scrolls - Battlestar Galactica)
Brenda_Jean
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2008 12:38:41 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Daria_Gray_MF wrote:
Thanks for the tips, Nicka oSmile

Sadly, my tatoo torso map is already - and will remain - filled with... my submissive collar! oSmile
So, no way for me to hide this grey waistline, especially when I'm naked. Not talking

The problem apparently comes from the UFCL001_Ruby_smooth.jpg pic, which has a grey background (and maybe inaccurate outlines).
This file would deserve a proper re-vamping, but I'm lacking experience for this kind of work.Embarassed

I hope one of the talentous designers on this forum will soon arrange this... Wink

If you use the HFML001_Rudy.jpg skin color i can help you.I made a shaved bootie out of it and i works great ... send me a massage if you want to get with me on this