Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
utherverse need more top staff
_wetpuddz_GFS
#1 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2008 12:08:47 AM(UTC)

Medals:
utherverse need more top staff that know what they are doing as brian is 1 yr behind if more top staff was working in fixing the problems it wud be done more quicker thn maybe ppl wudnt leave the site i mean ppl put suggestions in but nothing happens so we all wasting our time in putting our ideas in . well i think its a good idea to have staff to work in fixing problems staff that know what they are doing . Smile
jolanta
#2 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2008 12:38:56 AM(UTC)

sexywetpuddles wrote:
utherverse need more top staff that know what they are doing as brian is 1 yr behind if more top staff was working in fixing the problems it wud be done more quicker thn maybe ppl wudnt leave the site i mean ppl put suggestions in but nothing happens so we all wasting our time in putting our ideas in . well i think its a good idea to have staff to work in fixing problems staff that know what they are doing . Smile

Not sure what you mean with top staff, but if you mean programmer ect.......
From articles where Brian gave interviews, its clear that Utherverse is build on a business concept where costs are keept at a minimum and some part of the new upgrades like Virtual Vancouver is bought in from an external supplier. The risk and financial investment in Utherverse is relative low compared with other online communities.

Users will how ever discover this businees concept as working a bit slow, but we can all be sure that Brian will not run out of money when developing Utherverse.

I don't think Brian intend to change his business strategy much, so we just all have to live with the fact that things takes time, but I am sure that all our feedback is taken into consideration regarding improvements.

hugs
jola